I fear our Liberty is bludgeoned perhaps to death

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Bigots can't say bigoted things without some consequences! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

This from the group that pitches public tantrums at the very THOUGHT of a government agency taking a position on a religious issue if it's against the leftist PC screed. :eusa_hand:

Government officials attacking specific businesses for their owners' political and religious beliefs isn't "consequences", you shitforbrains "rights are only for US" leftist pusbag. It's illegal . . . not that any leftist has ever cared about THAT.

If they lose their jobs because thinking people no longer want to eat the chicken from the bigoted company, who is to blame?

Personal responsibility.......try it.

If they lose their jobs because YOU want to spin and pretend that the we're talking about customers boycotting instead of a city mayor MASSIVELY overstepping the bounds of the law, then YOU are to blame, asswipe.

Honesty . . . try it.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Bigots can't say bigoted things without some consequences! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

So if a political leader doesn't like your opinion on something, you are okay with him using the power of his office to ruin you?

No. What does that have to do with what I said?

Reread the OP. it does not mention the idiot Mayor of Boston. Save your outrage for a time when it makes sense.

Riiiight. The whole story began because the mayor of Boston took it upon himself to violate the Constitutional rights of the owners of Chick-Fil-A, but you want to pretend that "all the OP was talking about was a boycott".

Why don't you save your talking for when it makes some sense? That way, we'll never hear from your lying ass again.

This latest nonesense about Chik-fila(sp?) being vilified and punished for the beliefs of its President has me in a funk. This just the latest in a long line of such outrages where folks have been pummeled for what they believe and say.

I think perhaps people in South America have more Liberty than we do. The libs seem to have finally corrupted the National culture to the point where we have become serfs to their oppression.

Please tell me I'm wrong. :eusa_silenced:

You're wrong.

He can say whatever stupid thing he wants. Normal people get to respond accordingly.

Or do we only boycott the Dixie Chicks?

Riiight, Sparkles. He's objecting to people deciding not to eat there. Whyever would anyone think he's objecting to the mayor of Boston breaking the law? Pffft.

Yet another disingenuous sack of liberal shit. BIG shock.

It's a free country and in the free market society we operate under, people can make their own decisions on whether or not to give business to a company. If they are offended by the CEO's position, they have the right to not do business with them. And they have the right to ask others not to as well. Freedom of Speech right? And both sides do this BTW.

It's a free country and in the free market society we operate under, people can make their own decisions on whether or not to give business to a company. If they are offended by the CEO's position, they have the right to not do business with them. And they have the right to ask others not to as well. Freedom of Speech right? And both sides do this BTW.

And public officials? Do they have a right to decide who gets to do business in their jurisdiction based on the owner's political positions? Do both sides do THAT?

Loving all this dodging and "Mayor? What mayor? We're just talking about a boycott".

Just about the most retarded thing to happen this year and the list is growing long.

So if a political leader doesn't like your opinion on something, you are okay with him using the power of his office to ruin you?

Reread the OP. it does not mention the idiot Mayor of Boston. Save your outrage for a time when it makes sense.

Riiiight. The whole story began because the mayor of Boston took it upon himself to violate the Constitutional rights of the owners of Chick-Fil-A, but you want to pretend that "all the OP was talking about was a boycott".

Why don't you save your talking for when it makes some sense? That way, we'll never hear from your lying ass again.

Listen, dummy. The whole thing began when the bigoted CEO of the company opened his yap and expressed his bigotry. Please, fuck off.

This latest nonesense about Chik-fila(sp?) being vilified and punished for the beliefs of its President has me in a funk. This just the latest in a long line of such outrages where folks have been pummeled for what they believe and say.

I think perhaps people in South America have more Liberty than we do. The libs seem to have finally corrupted the National culture to the point where we have become serfs to their oppression.

Please tell me I'm wrong. :eusa_silenced:

You're wrong.

He can say whatever stupid thing he wants. Normal people get to respond accordingly.

Riiight, Sparkles. He's objecting to people deciding not to eat there. Whyever would anyone think he's objecting to the mayor of Boston breaking the law? Pffft.

no, cesspool... why should anyone spend money on a homophobic nutbar's business?

there's lots of places to buy fast food.

tissue?

And public officials? Do they have a right to decide who gets to do business in their jurisdiction based on the owner's political positions? Do both sides do THAT?

Loving all this dodging and "Mayor? What mayor? We're just talking about a boycott".

Ummm, yes both sides play politics with issues like this all the time. I;m not dodging anything.

What mayor?

Fuck.....Cecile,

Please ask the question:

Do you think the Chic-Fil-a should be banned from doing business because the CEO is a bigot?

Then, pay attention to the answers you get.

You are really being a lame asshole.

Listen, dummy. The whole thing began when the bigoted CEO of the company opened his yap and expressed his bigotry. Please, fuck off.

Ah, so you ADMIT that you see the problem as people exercising their First Amendment right to express opinions YOU don't agree with, and therefore, anything that the left chooses to do to them for DARING to step out of the PC line, no matter how technically illegal it is, is justified.

See, honesty doesn't hurt THAT bad. Maybe you can make more of a habit of it from now on.

You're wrong.

no, cesspool... why should anyone spend money on a homophobic nutbar's business?

there's lots of places to buy fast food.

tissue?

"Mayor? What mayor? If I just keep talking about a boycott as though I can't hear anything else, maybe people will forget that BOSTON'S DEMOCRAT MAYOR IS BREAKING THE LAW."

Tissue? I know I'd cry a lot if my side of the aisle contained pieces of human vomit like that mayor . . . and you.

Jillian the Lawyer. :lol: As if.

Ummm, yes both sides play politics with issues like this all the time. I;m not dodging anything.

What mayor?

Really? You want to comment on this topic, and you didn't even bother to find out what you were talking about first?

Shut the fuck up, point your Internet browser in the direction of Chick-Fil-A, and get informed before you come in here wasting space with your drivel. I'll even help you get started, since you aren't coming off as very bright right now.

Boston mayor to anti-gay-marriage Chick-fil-A: stay away - Yahoo! News

By the way, lefties, I just gotta LOVE how you assholes can't be satisfied with just boycotting and avoiding people who don't agree with you. No, no, you have to go there and FORCE yourselves on them. There will be NO freedom of thought and belief around here, unless you think and believe what the left wants you to!

What mayor?

Really? You want to comment on this topic, and you didn't even bother to find out what you were talking about first?

Shut the fuck up, point your Internet browser in the direction of Chick-Fil-A, and get informed before you come in here wasting space with your drivel. I'll even help you get started, since you aren't coming off as very bright right now.

By the way, lefties, I just gotta LOVE how you assholes can't be satisfied with just boycotting and avoiding people who don't agree with you. No, no, you have to go there and FORCE yourselves on them. There will be NO freedom of thought and belief around here, unless you think and believe what the left wants you to!

I know all about it thanks anyway. I always get my facts straight before commenting.

What mayor?

I know all about it thanks anyway. I always get my facts straight before commenting.

Sure you do, tweeko. That's why you said, "What mayor?" :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back