I fear for Obama...

Evidently not, but ok, if you say so. Your anger for Bush is blinding you maybe ? ....

Nope......not angry at Bush Jr. as a person, I'm pissed about the fucked up way that he handled his presidency.

And no......I'm not a liberal. I've voted Democrat, as well as Republican. Unlike the majority of people on this board, I'm capable of thinking for myself, rather than allowing one group or another to think for me.

I've seen some of his outbursts, comical except for the fact that he goes overboard with insulting some of the women here imo .......

I don't agree with all of his ideas, but I think he'll make an excellent president. I think that his popularity is so overwhelming right now, it's on the level of JFK, RFK, Pope John Paul II, MLK and Reagan. What is the one thing each of those have in common? Assasination attemps. Some successful. Some not. I really, really hope the secret service does its job to the best if not better than it is capable of. If you think the stock market went down when the bailout bill failed, the market is 100% controlled by speculators right now it would PLUNGE if Obama was killed. Not to mention riots in many cities and neighborhoods and a bigger Washington insider than McCain himself would be at the helm, running our country. Most importantly, he has a wife and two little girls who adore him. I fear for his family and I fear for this country and I fear for the world if Obama is killed. May God protect him and his family.

There has never been a President that has not had some nut case wanting to get him. Hey--with President Bush's popularity level so low--I am certain it keep the secret service very-very busy.

Reagan was shot & luckily survived the attempt--but in rhetrospect there was a flaw in security that day. Since then, I doubt to many unknowns can get that close to take a shot at any President.

So--I really wouldn't be over concerned about it.

What I am worried about is the 2 million that are due to show at the inaguration tommorrow. Apparently, according to Charlie Gibson--2 million people standing together on the size of your front page newspaper. We have seen this in crowded stadiums--where the crowd starts moving & people get trampled.

It doesn't look to me like they have prepared for that possiblity.

American whites... lol what a laughable clan there. Cus a them a U.S. President isn't even safe in his own country.

There are well funded and well trained militia type groups in this nation who have the means and weapons to reach out and touch Obama. However, I feel the greatest threat would be when he travels abroad and not from shoes!

Forum List

Back