I fail at this introducing thing

So i joined about 4 days ago... didn't realize i was supposed to do this... so yeah... getting off to a pretty dumb start :lol::lol:

I'm from Minneapolis Minnesota. I hate blind faith in any position on anything. I don't like kangaroos. I like chocolate, reptiles (they fascinate me, yes I know thats nerdy), bad jokes (in appropriate circumstances), the color orange, hockey (yeah, i'm from minnesota so fuck you :lol:), and arguing.

....... what else am i supposed to say? Someolbullshit? k...

god bless america... obama is [insert good/bad descriptive term]... i believe that America is getting [better/downtheshitter] because [insert reasoning]... i drink [tea/coffee/hard liquor]

So I joined.... I forget when. Never posted a 'hello' thread. I love blind faith in appropriate situations, without it we wouldn't be who and what we are. (that wasn't specifically a religious statement - for the myopically focused). Roos are cool, chocolate is great on this board for getting laid, virtually and I kill reptiles every chance I get. I'm exceedingly good at bad jokes (ask anyone here) and could care less about favorite color or sports in general. I'm originally a Uper so fuck you :lol: and who here is into arguing?
could i possibly convince you to capture the reptiles without killing them? lots of them are endangered and are very valuable to not only protected ecosystems but also to pet animal consumers that i just happen to know how to access as well as how to maintain the health and wellness of the critter until it can be delivered from where it is endangered by your bat, blade, boot or bullet and can be delivered to someone who wants it at a profit to both of us?

what's an uper?

i guess the series of kangaroo images answers my question. i knew they gave a kick as wicked or moreso than an emu or ostrich, but i didn't know they used them little forelegs for anything other than eating veggies.

So i joined about 4 days ago... didn't realize i was supposed to do this... so yeah... getting off to a pretty dumb start :lol::lol:

I'm from Minneapolis Minnesota. I hate blind faith in any position on anything. I don't like kangaroos. I like chocolate, reptiles (they fascinate me, yes I know thats nerdy), bad jokes (in appropriate circumstances), the color orange, hockey (yeah, i'm from minnesota so fuck you :lol:), and arguing.

....... what else am i supposed to say? Someolbullshit? k...

god bless america... obama is [insert good/bad descriptive term]... i believe that America is getting [better/downtheshitter] because [insert reasoning]... i drink [tea/coffee/hard liquor]

So I joined.... I forget when. Never posted a 'hello' thread. I love blind faith in appropriate situations, without it we wouldn't be who and what we are. (that wasn't specifically a religious statement - for the myopically focused). Roos are cool, chocolate is great on this board for getting laid, virtually and I kill reptiles every chance I get. I'm exceedingly good at bad jokes (ask anyone here) and could care less about favorite color or sports in general. I'm originally a Uper so fuck you :lol: and who here is into arguing?
could i possibly convince you to capture the reptiles without killing them? lots of them are endangered and are very valuable to not only protected ecosystems but also to pet animal consumers that i just happen to know how to access as well as how to maintain the health and wellness of the critter until it can be delivered from where it is endangered by your bat, blade, boot or bullet and can be delivered to someone who wants it at a profit to both of us?

what's an uper?

i guess the series of kangaroo images answers my question. i knew they gave a kick as wicked or moreso than an emu or ostrich, but i didn't know they used them little forelegs for anything other than eating veggies.

Spent at least third of my life in the orient and central America, you don't keep reptiles you kill them before they kill you. A Uper (pronounced youpper) is a slang term (sometimes used in a derogatory manner) for someone from the upper peninsula of Michigan.

Forum List

Back