I fail at this introducing thing

jswiftproposal

Registered Baby-Cannibal
Apr 13, 2010
So i joined about 4 days ago... didn't realize i was supposed to do this... so yeah... getting off to a pretty dumb start :lol::lol:

I'm from Minneapolis Minnesota. I hate blind faith in any position on anything. I don't like kangaroos. I like chocolate, reptiles (they fascinate me, yes I know thats nerdy), bad jokes (in appropriate circumstances), the color orange, hockey (yeah, i'm from minnesota so fuck you :lol:), and arguing.

....... what else am i supposed to say? Someolbullshit? k...

god bless america... obama is [insert good/bad descriptive term]... i believe that America is getting [better/downtheshitter] because [insert reasoning]... i drink [tea/coffee/hard liquor]

Introducing? I never did an intro thread, just started posting and every seems to hate me so I guess I was succesful.

Welcome man of the north ! Used to live in the cities myself til I found out I didnt have to freeze my ass off.

633673083197632341-HolyCrap.jpg

Used to live in the cities myself til I found out I didnt have to freeze my ass off.[/QUOTE said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol: its annoying in the dead of winter yeah... but i wouldn't trade the ethnic mix or cultural stew for some overpriced wonderbread-diversity suburb in LA...

Used to live in the cities myself til I found out I didnt have to freeze my ass off.[/quote said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol: its annoying in the dead of winter yeah... but i wouldn't trade the ethnic mix or cultural stew for some overpriced wonderbread-diversity suburb in LA...

I think a good half of your neighbors have already moved to Texas anyway. :lol:

i prefer ice in the winter to it being to hot to go outside in the summer..... plus we don't have to deal with cockroaches or other mutant bugs....

I think you did great, except I did not get the Chocolate Kangaroos; is that some kind of Aussie Sweet?

Being from Finland I'll say YES to Hockey! Minnesota is Finnish-American Country, who knows, maybe we are related....

I like your humor, you sound like me. (I'm Blonde):eusa_angel:

Howdy From Houston
TRUFIN

I think you did great, except I did not get the Chocolate Kangaroos; is that some kind of Aussie Sweet?

Being from Finland I'll say YES to Hockey! Minnesota is Finnish-American Country, who knows, maybe we are related....

Howdy From Houston
TRUFIN

thanks!!! the kangaroo thing and chocolate..... just a meme joke.... and no.... unfortunately I am German, Irish, Welsh, and Dutch ..... no Finnish heritage sorry.....

oh.... and as usual... i'm 1/8 black..... :eusa_whistle:

So i joined about 4 days ago... didn't realize i was supposed to do this... so yeah... getting off to a pretty dumb start :lol::lol:

I'm from Minneapolis Minnesota. I hate blind faith in any position on anything. I don't like kangaroos. I like chocolate, reptiles (they fascinate me, yes I know thats nerdy), bad jokes (in appropriate circumstances), the color orange, hockey (yeah, i'm from minnesota so fuck you :lol:), and arguing.

god bless america... obama is [insert good/bad descriptive term]... i believe that America is getting [better/downtheshitter] because [insert reasoning]... i drink [tea/coffee/hard liquor]

You don't like 'roos? How rude.

Welcome!

I like Minnesota.

Howdy From Houston
TRUFIN

thanks!!! the kangaroo thing and chocolate..... just a meme joke.... and no.... unfortunately I am German, Irish, Welsh, and Dutch ..... no Finnish heritage sorry.....

oh.... and as usual... i'm 1/8 black..... :eusa_whistle:

so that makes yall a octoroon

we got that mal down pat in the south.....

welcome to the jungle....

what the hell you got against roos?

Some bullshit, yes, you will fit in well here :lol: :welcome: 2 USMB

So I joined.... I forget when. Never posted a 'hello' thread. I love blind faith in appropriate situations, without it we wouldn't be who and what we are. (that wasn't specifically a religious statement - for the myopically focused). Roos are cool, chocolate is great on this board for getting laid, virtually and I kill reptiles every chance I get. I'm exceedingly good at bad jokes (ask anyone here) and could care less about favorite color or sports in general. I'm originally a Uper so fuck you :lol: and who here is into arguing?

Forum List

Back