I expected Crimson to have cried already...

The three years probation is going to hurt recruiting. Who wants to play for a team that can't go to a bowl game?

The three years probation is going to hurt recruiting. Who wants to play for a team that can't go to a bowl game?

Absolutely no one, which is why I'm glad where I'm at. I may be swallowed by the San Andreas fault tomorrow, but my Trojans will forever defend the Rose Bowl. in b4 lol lol lol trojans keep things from going in the bowl!

I was watching ESPN's scroll on this while working out (so couldn't hear what they were saying) but it said Nick Saban said not to worry, no big deal basically. :cuckoo:

Of course Saban said not to worry. They're trying to spin this in a good light by saying that they will retain all their scholarships and that recruiting will not be hurt. Get fucking real. NO ONE wants to play for a team that can't go to bowl games. What if they have another perfect regular season and are left out of the SEC championship and BCS championship?

Alabama, you got the weight on your shoulders
That's breaking your back.
Your football team has got probation now
And a scandle in tack

Oh Alabama.
Can I see you and shake your hand.
No recruiting down in Alabama.
I'm from a new land
I come to you and see all this ruin
What are you doing Alabama?
You got the rest of the NCAA to help you along
What's going wrong?