I expect Obama to STFU!

Please. please reconsider having children. :eek:

Actually, at the rate we are going, our kids kids will be determined by the state and not by our kids. They will have people like you to thank for that. Unless people like me stop you.

Oh Lord....is this where the conversation about your gun rights starts?
<insert sarcasm here>

Actually I am a gun rights advocate. However, I don't own a gun. I have no need of one yet. To date my best weapon has been whatever the other guy brought, because I end up with it.

So, how are people like you going to stop people like me?

Oh Lord....is this where the conversation about your gun rights starts?
<insert sarcasm here>

Actually I am a gun rights advocate. However, I don't own a gun. I have no need of one yet. To date my best weapon has been whatever the other guy brought, because I end up with it.

So, how are people like you going to stop people like me?

Well certainly not with a gun. Besides, I have sort of grown accustomed to some of you liberals. I have been on boards where most of the people agree. Boorrrinnnng!!!

President Obama urges bankers to help boost economy - Dec. 14, 2009

This is what I would tell Obama if I was a bank. I would tell them to shut the fuck communist asswipe and I am only obligated to obey constitutionally legal laws of the government and after that you can go kiss my fucking ass.
Are you rich, dude? I doubt it.

No but I really resent the idea that government thinks it can command anyone around whether they are rich or poor and I also resent the idea that servicies offered to me from my bank will now be controlled by the government which is controlling my life through an intermediary.

the government shouldnt have ethics standards now? 'controlling your my life through an itermediary'? how paranoid are you guys?

the government shouldnt have ethics standards now? 'controlling your my life through an itermediary'? how paranoid are you guys?

What else do you call it when the government has the power to decide what products get made that I am going to consume.

No, it should not have any ethics at all since the government is nothing more than a power structure. The people in it should have them so that they use that power ethically but if you think the people who wield that power should have force over your life to make you conform to those ethics then you are saying that other people, not the government, determine what you believe which is really sad.

Last edited:

Has the government ever had any ethics standards (that were actually adhered to)?

By "controlling ... through an intermediary," I think she means various governmental entities making decisions that should be made by her alone - such as making her own decisions regarding her choice of doctors and her healthcare, or by private businesses - such as determining what is sound versus risky transactions, setting employees' salaries ........ etc.

on the topic of banking and the article referenced, obama asked the bankers at this meeting he set up to slacken lending (a service) not to charge hidden (service) fees, etc. those were the standards i thought 'fails and i were both refering to.

Fortunately the author of this thread and fellow tea par tiers are borderline nut jobs. whose
power is extremely limited to the far right. And have very limited influence in the upcoming elections. They are generally viewed upon as low information voters.

Fortunately the author of this thread and fellow tea par tiers are borderline nut jobs. whose
power is extremely limited to the far right. And have very limited influence in the upcoming elections. They are generally viewed upon as low information voters.
You voted for Obama. A man with no experience running anything in his life. And, as we are now seeing, he can't run this great country either. No wonder he's already lost the next election before it's even started. His poll numbers prove it.

Ya' should have informed yourself before voting for such a lil' liberal moron!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

You voted for Obama. A man with no experience running anything in his life. And, as we are now seeing, he can't run this great country either. No wonder he's already lost the next election before it's even started. His poll numbers prove it.

George W disroves your first point firmly. Ran Company after company itp the ground then nose dived the u.s economy after giving away billions to the rich and running the economy into the ground.
Leberal moron?Glen Beck called amd wants his fan back!
lost the next election? And ass clowns like you will have something to dp with itBTW who is going to beat him?
Obama
1.delivering health care like the majority of the population want.
2.Closing Guantanamo bay.
3.Placing proper rules in place to control wall street.
All while being fought every step from the do Nothing right!
Only 7 more years of Peace and Prosperity...what will you do?

George W disroves your first point firmly. Ran Company after company itp the ground then nose dived the u.s economy after giving away billions to the rich and running the economy into the ground.
lost the next election? And ass clowns like you will have something to dp with itBTW who is going to beat him?
Obama

Seems OL'BO is following in Bush's footsteps.

1. According to the polls I've seen the majority of people in this country want reform but not a Govt takeover of healthcare.
2. Gitmos is the best place for these dirtbags. Oh wait. Now they will be going to BO's home State.
3. Regs were there, the Clowns just weren't enforcing them. Now they will strangle every business out there with the crap and trade, healthcare, and lets not forget those GREEN jobs man.

Do nothing right? Do stupid on the left. Only 7 more years of Govt takeover of everything. Prosperity??? Not hardly

Obama

Your error is in assuming something always needs to be done.

Forum List

Back