I escaped from a pc message board and found this one.............

Kismet60

Rookie
Apr 14, 2016
I'm from Virginia but my family is from Spartanburg, SC. My mother was descended partly from snotty, rich, British nobility and my dad was descended partly from poor, trashy, North Carolina hillbillies so that makes me a snotty, middle-classed, trashy, descendant of US presidents and Jimmy Hoffa, at least that's what ancestry.com said. But I grew up in No. Va. so I guess I would have been all those things anyway.

You guys mostly seem pretty out of bounds and mean but I kinda like that so here we go.

Welcome the the best little nuthouse on the interwebz!!!

You'll find a few fellow NoVanians here, I spent 35 years there before I wised up and left...... the Wife is a Fairfax native.

I'm from Virginia but my family is from Spartanburg, SC. My mother was descended partly from snotty, rich, British nobility and my dad was descended partly from poor, trashy, North Carolina hillbillies so that makes me a snotty, middle-classed, trashy, descendant of US presidents and Jimmy Hoffa, at least that's what ancestry.com said. But I grew up in No. Va. so I guess I would have been all those things anyway.

You guys mostly seem pretty out of bounds and mean but I kinda like that so here we go.
upload_2016-4-15_13-7-18.png

Oh and I forgot, I have a lot of Irish in me too. Commence with the Irish jokes and I'll get drunk and start a fight with you and then regret it all later.

I doubt you'll last.

Most n00bs who say that don't.

Oh and I forgot, I have a lot of Irish in me too. Commence with the Irish jokes and I'll get drunk and start a fight with you and then regret it all later.

Céad mile failte! :welcome: I always say "bring hip boots" but obviously you already know.

You'll find "PC" takes many forms and is not the endangered species here that it might be in a perfect whirled.

whatever Toro. I doubt you'll last either.......longer than five minutes.

Me Grandpa was a drunken shanty Irish bum and Grandma was a genteel Scottish lady. I grew up with a terrible thirst but was too cheap to buy likker. So I just picked fights with the Polacks.

Thanks to those that have welcomed me so far. Had to go tend to real life for a bit.

Welcome!

A few notes about USMB, the best posters were banned years ago, most of the remaining are sock accounts of either Mal or Bodecca and Jake is not a Republican but runs the Agitprop & Internet Outreach Department at Media Matters

I'm nearly the only really politically correct poster here, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Welcome.

Welcome!

A few notes about USMB, the best posters were banned years ago, most of the remaining are sock accounts of either Mal or Bodecca and Jake is not a Republican but runs the Agitprop & Internet Outreach Department at Media Matters

Remember when every new poster was immediately pounced upon as a sock from a recently pinked poster, so much so the mods had to intervene to stop it?

lol

Good times, good times.

Welcome to USMB, we are a pretty open board. We have Negro's, Slants, Gooks, Zipperheads, Spics, Micks, Froggy's, Canucks.

We DO try and limit the people from Virginia, you know what they say about them.

Welcome to USMB, we are a pretty open board. We have Negro's, Slants, Gooks, Zipperheads, Spics, Micks, Froggy's, Canucks.

We DO try and limit the people from Virginia, you know what they say about them.

^^^^^^^
BTW Kismet60

DarkFury claims to have an IQ of 214, which would make him the smartest poster on the board.

Just so you know what you're getting into.

Forum List

Back