I envision Maddie like this

I imagine Maddie as an old hippie with wild hair and clothes, lots of color, big smile.

Hey now, I bathe...and I have not eaten granola in thirty years.

LOL!
Damn girl You must be almost as old as me! I was at Woodstock back in '69. I bought my first Harley not long after I got back. It was cool! I switched from hippy to biker and didn't even have to cut my hair. (or stop smoking weed)

Holy shit, Ernie, were you really? I have never met anyone who was actually there. You should do up a "I Was There" thread; I have a bazillion questions.

LOL!
Damn girl You must be almost as old as me! I was at Woodstock back in '69. I bought my first Harley not long after I got back. It was cool! I switched from hippy to biker and didn't even have to cut my hair. (or stop smoking weed)

My dad told me if I went to Woodstock I couldn't come back home again. Good thing The boy I wanted to go with was busted for selling pot and spent the weekend of Woodstock in the Monticello County Jail.

You are a transplanted New Yorker as well, Sky? I did not know this -- but I should have guessed.

You're so smart!

LOL!

Holy shit, Ernie, were you really? I have never met anyone who was actually there. You should do up a "I Was There" thread; I have a bazillion questions.
I remember some of it.... Perhaps I will.

It was too far away for me...so I watched it over and over again in the theaters and pretended I was there.
I'd love to hear whatever you remember, Ernie.

I kinda wanna see this headless pony I've heard talk about.

imeuru

I was complementing Maddy on her new avi b4 I saw these cool pics.

2292845390_ddc5ae2ef6.jpg

I kinda wanna see this headless pony I've heard talk about.

imeuru

I was complementing Maddy on her new avi b4 I saw these cool pics.

I decided to use my Medusa. I guess I'm in a hissssssssy mood. :lol:

sxzzvr.jpg

(Since there seems to be an avatar suggestion theme lately, lol)

I couldn't disagree more, IMEURU. I envision her like this:

sweet-little-girl-blowing-a-kiss-on-white-thumb13950520.jpg

meaning that she apparently never trolls, always speaks from the bottom of her heart, never says anything just to get a reaction from people.

José;3330542 said:
sxzzvr.jpg

(Since there seems to be an avatar suggestion theme lately, lol)

I couldn't disagree more, IMEURU. I envision her like this:

sweet-little-girl-blowing-a-kiss-on-white-thumb13950520.jpg

meaning that she apparently never trolls, always speaks from the bottom of her heart, never says anything just to get a reaction from people.

I like you too, Jose'. You're a good egg.
stock-vector-good-egg-3275985.jpg

I'll just post this here for more particular reason:

Do you really worship Obama? I don't. But I do love him. I loved his speech about Egypt. He inspires me.

No, that's a joke. I believe Obama is perhaps the worst President since GWB and Jimmy Carter and a danger to himself and America. He's a shining example of why it is absolutely critical that someone running for President have political and private business experience.

This guy was probably the better choice for President:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back