I envision Maddie like this

:eek: OMG hippies!!!!!

Makes me want to roll a doobie and I haven't smoked in over twenty years!

I get the doobie thing...I HATE the hippie thing though.

What's the matter with hippies? We were kids. Idealistic, heartbroken about the war.

What's changed? New wars, gray hair, marriage, mortgages, kids. Same effed up government, different President, different economic reality.

Let's just put old people on ice floes, the hell with social security and medicare. Let 'em die. Most of us were not supposed to live past thirty anyway. We're overdue.

Last edited:
I'll just post this here for more particular reason:

diary1.jpg

Makes me want to roll a doobie and I haven't smoked in over twenty years!

What's the matter with hippies? We were kids. Idealistic, heartbroken about the war.

What's changed? New wars, gray hair, marriage, mortgages, kids. Same effed up government, different President, different economic reality.

Let's just put old people on ice floes, the hell with social security and medicare. Let 'em die. Most of us were not supposed to live past thirty anyway. We're overdue.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

I'm sure that wasn't your intention, but it was devastating, nonetheless, and that is a ridiculous over reaction. lol

Last edited:
I LIKE it! Now, if we can get Syreen to go with the red/orange lips, we can have that fantasy threesome.
Damn! Did I shut down another thread? Nothing more to say? Anyone?

Syrenn changed her avie to suit you as well, Ernie. You must have that magic touch.
I used to, Maddie. I used to be very busy.
Maybe Syrenn's into what I suggested above?
I really appreciate that the 2 of you would even consider changing your avis to please a lowly noob like me. :bow3:It almost make me feel guilty about not using that fat cupid guy with the beard on Valentine's Day. Yup almost, but not really.

I imagine Maddie as an old hippie with wild hair and clothes, lots of color, big smile.

Hey now, I bathe...and I have not eaten granola in thirty years.

LOL!
Damn girl You must be almost as old as me! I was at Woodstock back in '69. I bought my first Harley not long after I got back. It was cool! I switched from hippy to biker and didn't even have to cut my hair. (or stop smoking weed)

I imagine Maddie as an old hippie with wild hair and clothes, lots of color, big smile.

LOL!
Damn girl You must be almost as old as me! I was at Woodstock back in '69. I bought my first Harley not long after I got back. It was cool! I switched from hippy to biker and didn't even have to cut my hair. (or stop smoking weed)

My dad told me if I went to Woodstock I couldn't come back home again. Good thing The boy I wanted to go with was busted for selling pot and spent the weekend of Woodstock in the Monticello County Jail.

LOL!

My dad told me if I went to Woodstock I couldn't come back home again. Good thing The boy I wanted to go with was busted for selling pot and spent the weekend of Woodstock in the Monticello County Jail.
Damn! That's what happened to all the weed! You could get acid, opium, hash or heroin but you couldn't find grass.

Forum List

Back