I Dreamt Me Some WEIRD Shit

I have this recurring dream where I'm in some type of situation where I need a gun, and I have one but I can't pull the trigger even though I try. When I squeeze my finger the trigger doesn't budge. Shit freaks me out.

When I've told this to other people the interpretation usually comes up as fear of commitment or fear of making a mistake.

The reason you can't squeeze the trigger is because you know it is not the correct solution. The gun is sought out of frustration for not being able to resolve what you perceive to be a danger or problem. When this recurring dream happens in the future try to put the gun down instead of trying to pull the trigger. The courage to do so will manifest the proper tools for the solution.

Short version:

In an odd dream I had, God looked like an older, wise but carefree man and an angel was sitting near me smiling at me while God told me this life I am living is but a day in my life and there are better days to come. I am not even a religious person but the dream really stuck with me.

OMG...I have just had the weirdest dream. I dreamt I met Michael Jackson (?) and convinced him to give up show biz. Instead, I taught (?) him to be a nurse (?) and a mediator (?), and he loved it. He now lives (?) happily somewhere out west, giving massages and settling disputes.

Hand to ♥, I ain't making this up......

Pediatric nurse ?

Without knowing more about you this can be tricky but based on the imagery it sounds like your sub-conscious is accepting the inevitability of deep memory and instead of constantly trying to run away, seized a new method of acceptance. Having both what you like and don't like
in the basement represents acknowledgement of autonomy and dominion over your own mind. You are in control and are realizing two fundamentals-you cannot do it alone and you are not alone.

Even though the house appeared to have unwanted features in the cathedral and apartment, you were still looking forward to moving there. Converting the cathedral into secular athletics could signify a couple of things. One is a struggle for rejecting with confidence what you have been subjected to and replacing it with what you truly desire. The placement of Ramirez in the apartment over the garage makes him a "watchdog" over the basement to prevent any more unwanted religious dogma.

The full scale restaurant and barber shop represent your control over your own life by ingesting only the recipes you make (the inner you) having the public appearance tailored to your desires (the barber shop). You don't need to be a sports fan to use athletics as a metaphor for competion and conquering obstacles. If the dream was recent you will see the fruits of a new found self confidence over the next several months.

That's exactly right!

Although it wasn't a barber shop...it was a sausage shop.

Does that change your assessment?

My mistake.....just saw you originally said an italian butcher shop and a billiards hall. It changes the assessment slightly because it is reflective of a Mafia setting so your reclamation of autonomy is real but the way you are doing it is not out in the open for everyone to see. I suspect a family member or loved one of some sort that you are accountable to on some level is the reason for the diplomatic method of self determination.

Instead of screaming it out to the world, you're being cautious about how you are doing it. There are people in your life you can share this with (the Mafia setting), people you cannot share this with (the reason for it being in the basement), and the placement of Ramirez is still your watchdog, but he is also a warning. There is a danger of betrayal on some level either by you or people you trust. I'm guessing there is a feeling of guilt for not being completely upfront about your decisions but for the moment it is the best decision for reasons only you know.

Thanks.

Last night, I had a dream that the person who was analyzing me dreams was banned. What do you think that means?

New Topics

Forum List

Back