I don't want to...

you should have read the socialogy paper I wrote last year while I was buzzed. I got an A but most of it was bullshit. :)

I just dropped my sociology class actually. "Anthropology". Oh my god what a boring fucking class.

my socialogy class was a race and ethnic relations class, very interesting. My teacher was also a chinese citizen trying to become an american citizen. It was a pretty interesting class.
We did a lot of debates which is what I think made the class.

I just dropped my sociology class actually. "Anthropology". Oh my god what a boring fucking class.
I thought about taking that class. But I need some electives so I am taking some easy classes this quarter. I am alittle scared about intro to drawing or art, the last art class I took I think was in grade school.

Mine are online because I'm too busy with work to attend on campus, so it has to be EXTREMELY interesting or I'm out. Online is ok because the classes come with a discussion area that's a lot like posting here, but I have to really be into the material to sit at the computer and do the work.

I have an advanced English Composition class, and I can't believe the grammar skills of many of the other students. They can't spell, form proper sentences, etc. It's really sad.

I can't spell to save my life, I used to practice spelling quite a bit but I just gave up.
When I took an american history class last year I had a running start girl who sat next to me, she had no clue how to take notes.
That is the best thing about starting college again when you are older especially when half the kids you go to school with are in high school still.

Forum List

Back