I don't want to live in this country anymore

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I really don't want to be here anymore but there is no other place to go in the world where a person can go and be as 'free' so I'm stuck here. The problem that I see is that this society is slowly caving into more government control and we have to fight our ass off to stop it. The constitution itself was the first step to more government control of our lives and then it slowly expanded until we have the mess we have today. I can't figure out why people opt for more control over their lives or the lives of others because if each one of us is conducting our lives that is in accordance with our conscience and not harming another person then why do we need any control whatsoever? I believe that each person in society should live by their own conscience and be in accordance with that and if you are a christian that usually is God but a muslim who believes in Ala should live according to what Ala tells him. The only obligation that each person has is to their God or nature's god (whatever you happen to believe) since each person was created by nature they are only obligated to nature only and nothing more.

Last edited:
Simple. I'll be a good guy, so will you, so will everyone else. No problem. Who needs government?

I know what we can call our new land. We can call it: Utopia.

I really don't want to be here anymore but there is no other place to go in the world where a person can go and be as 'free' so I'm stuck here. The problem that I see is that this society is slowly caving into more government control and we have to fight our ass off to stop it. The constitution itself was the first step to more government control of our lives and then it slowly expanded until we have the mess we have today. I can't figure out why people opt for more control over their lives or the lives of others because if each one of us is conducting our lives that is in accordance with our conscience and not harming another person then why do we need any control whatsoever? I believe that each person in society should live by their own conscience and be in accordance with that and if you are a christian that usually is God but a muslim who believes in Ala should live according to what Ala tells him. The only obligation that each person has is to their God or nature's god (whatever you happen to believe) since each person was created by nature they are only obligated to nature only and nothing more.

Then fucking leave. I hear Antartica is pretty free. Get on a boat and fuck off.

Ah, so you want to revert to the corporate fascist utopia. The slogan will be "I got mine, eff you". Rationalized greed is the name of the game. Maybe you guys can even drop that from the list of the deadly sins.

I thought you were going to kill yourself.

What happened with that plan?

Hey fails!

I have an idea...why don't you move to the Principality of Sealand?

sealand02.jpg

I am not thrilled with what is happening with our country.

But to say I dont want to live here anymore?

Sorry, Im no quitter. And I love this country.

But you may leave if you wish.

don't say fight to stop it say object peacefully or something or you will be accused of violence and even terrorism

Wait...I thought you were going to commit suicide?

Somalia is really a lovely country. No government, no worries. Please give it a fair try.

Wait...I thought you were going to commit suicide?

Somalia is really a lovely country. No government, no worries. Please give it a fair try.

They have a mediocre baseball team in Somalia.

How is that any different from the present state of conservatism?

Well, it isn't, but we've still got a few protections left. The corporatists are trying their hardest to strip them away. You saw the clamor from the insurance industry about a public option. They spent BILLIONS to keep that from happening. Little do the cons know, but free market corporatism can't exist in a democracy, as no one would take the repression required by those few persons in power (and with all the wealth) lying down. The corporations want their "freedom", which will NOT spell freedom for the rest of us, and they are getting the cons to do their fighting for them. And they're doing it!!!

So LEAVE, I doubt we will even notice when you are gone!

What??? You thought you were indespensible and we would beg you to STAY???? LMOAO, NOT EVEN!!!

Last edited:

Get some help. You're talking yourself into a major depressive episode. Stop focusing on a deluded view of your society fed to you through FoxNews and wingnut blogs. Look at your personal situation, not the bullshit vested interests are spreading in the hope that you and millions of others fall into despair.

Or migrate to New Zealand, it's a lovely place.

Forum List

Back