I Dont Want Bush Back In Office

ajwps

Nov 7, 2003
Houston, TX
I am a senior citizen. During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well-paying job. I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes.

Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse. I lost my job. I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War. I lost my homes. I lost my health insurance. As a matter of fact, I lost virtually everything and became homeless. Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me.

I will do anything to insure President Bush's defeat in the next election. I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year. Bush has to go. I just thought you and your listeners would like to know how one senior citizen views the Bush Administration.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

Sincerely,

Sadaam Hussein

ROFL!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

let's send michael moore over there to pump up saddam into cutting somebody a check, so we can freeze another of his multi-billion dollar accounts.

with just a billion of the 10 or more billion he stole from Iraq, Iraq could upgrade and fund new Iraqi schools for what, 5 years?

Originally posted by ajwps
I am a senior citizen. During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well-paying job. I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes.

Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse. I lost my job. I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War. I lost my homes. I lost my health insurance. As a matter of fact, I lost virtually everything and became homeless. Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me.

I will do anything to insure President Bush's defeat in the next election. I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year. Bush has to go. I just thought you and your listeners would like to know how one senior citizen views the Bush Administration.

Sincerely,

Sadaam Hussein

dammit, now i have to clean the coffee off my moniter

Originally posted by ajwps

Sincerely,

Sadaam Hussein

:cof: :clap1:

Very Funny! :cof:

You know reading that I was thinking to myself, now what idiot is going to credit a president - being Clinton or Bush or Lincoln or Kennedy for his good fortune?? The same being true for , why should one man hold all responsibility for anothers woes?? I would have replied something untill I saw the signature....

Yes dear Saddam Hussein. We should have left the man alone to continue in his inhumane torture, cruelity, hitlerlike leadership...being those people who are victims of that barbaric life are sooo far away from here - we should give a damn and have let live...right???

Originally posted by winston churchi

And today John Edwards has announced what he would do if attacked again like on 09/11.

The prospective Vice President would simply go to the World Court in the Hague and sue the terrorists. He of course would get his 40% of the jury award.

John Kerry has powerful new ideas as well.

He proclaims that he would go to the United Nations on his knees and beg them to protect America from the attacks.

After all it should be left up to those nations to protect little ole America.

Flush the Johns in 04.

LOL! Good ones!

How about something that highlights their experience and maturity:

Vote John-John!

Or Kerry's versatility:

Vote Kerry! War Hero AND War Protestor!

Forum List

Back