I Don't Understand

Wroberson

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2012
Oak Park, IL.
So many Americans here and there express for such a contempt for America. They don't like the President. Congress is full of clowns. The Senate goes about their job improperly. The Justice Systems and Supreme Court are jokers and passes unfair laws that only benefit them. The laws are either too restricting or don't do enough to curb the discourse. The People suck and when one of them runs for office, they become instantly corrupt, lying politicians. They are stupid and incompetent or only looking out for the backroom payroll and themselves.

These same people who complain today are the same people who complained yesterday and the day before as if to say, I don't care who's in office or seeking office they are criminals and only looking out for number one. It's doesn't matter what laws they pass, they're only protecting a limited partisan group making money and campaign dollar for enacting the Law. They are all pickpockets and slandering puppets of a shadow group of behind the scenes players and money launderers.

And in the same breath they say they love America and all it stands for. When in facts they hate American Government and everything they stand for. You never find these people standing around the water cooler or at the bar spouting off on how bad their life in American has becomes since the previous election. They're always online, hidden behind some metaphoric alias or handle where they think they're safe to spread the hate.

I've come to believe that these people have never supported anything the government has done. No President since Jefferson has ever accomplished anything that's good. These people tend to be bipolar, with an acute mental illness intent on believing they know better than those who know nothing or those who support a different opinion than their own. These people have never looked ahead in their own life to see if there was something they can do to make sure that the next for years will be as good or better than the previous 4.

I think I went off point at some degree, but these people need to stop bashing America, it's leaders, it's government, and it's people. If you don't like it here, go somewhere else and leave us alone. The 1st Amendment is not blanket coverage, there are rules and laws around it. And one of those rules it that you don't make America look bad to it's enemies. Though this is a tiny scrap of the overall population, it's not our fault no one hears you and listens. Your train of thought isn't heading in our direction.

Last edited:
Well, if you have a problem with American's pissing and moaning nonsensically and perhaps constructively from time to time about their legal system, government institutions, representation and such.

Then, you say, "If you don't like it here, go somewhere else and leave us alone". Perhaps you are the one that should consider leaving..

Yup, I've kinda cut your post down to the essence that I see, which is unfair...

but.. eh it's a long post, welcome to the board and get used to it....:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I think I went off point at some degree, but these people need to stop bashing America, it's leaders, it's government, and it's people. If you don't like it here, go somewhere else and leave us alone. The 1st Amendment is not blanket coverage, there are rules and laws around it. And one of those rules it that you don't make America look bad to it's enemies.
Can you point out where that's codified in the United States Code?

No?

Then quitcher whinin'.

So many Americans here and there express for such a contempt for America. They don't like the President. Congress is full of clowns. The Senate goes about their job improperly. The Justice Systems and Supreme Court are jokers and passes unfair laws that only benefit them. The laws are either too restricting or don't do enough to curb the discourse. The People suck and when one of them runs for office, they become instantly corrupt, lying politicians. They are stupid and incompetent or only looking out for the backroom payroll and themselves.

These same people who complain today are the same people who complained yesterday and the day before as if to say, I don't care who's in office or seeking office they are criminals and only looking out for number one. It's doesn't matter what laws they pass, they're only protecting a limited partisan group making money and campaign dollar for enacting the Law. They are all pickpockets and slandering puppets of a shadow group of behind the scenes players and money launderers.

And in the same breath they say they love America and all it stands for. When in facts they hate American Government and everything they stand for. You never find these people standing around the water cooler or at the bar spouting off on how bad their life in American has becomes since the previous election. They're always online, hidden behind some metaphoric alias or handle where they think they're safe to spread the hate.

I've come to believe that these people have never supported anything the government has done. No President since Jefferson has ever accomplished anything that's good. These people tend to be bipolar, with an acute mental illness intent on believing they know better than those who know nothing or those who support a different opinion than their own. These people have never looked ahead in their own life to see if there was something they can do to make sure that the next for years will be as good or better than the previous 4.

I think I went off point at some degree, but these people need to stop bashing America, it's leaders, it's government, and it's people. If you don't like it here, go somewhere else and leave us alone. The 1st Amendment is not blanket coverage, there are rules and laws around it. And one of those rules it that you don't make America look bad to it's enemies. Though this is a tiny scrap of the overall population, it's not our fault no one hears you and listens. Your train of thought isn't heading in our direction.

First off this is the religious and ethics forum so I'm guessin your addressing ethics? Might have been better located in the politics section though.

People don't discuss this around the water cooler anymore because of office PC says it's bad manners. I don't discuss this at the table because I was taught the two things you don't open for discussion during a meal is religion and politics. That is left for after dinner. :D Mom wanted peace at the table.

Anyhoo Every American has freedom of speech so I'm glad to see people excercising their rights. I don't think people are putting down America but they are pointing out whats wrong and yes the government is corrupt. If we don't discuss the problems the country will go to hell in a handbasket. Seriously do you want us all to see something wrong and be in denial and speack of nothing but hearts and rainbows? Even though we have the best country in the world we still are going to have problems. Corrupt men have to be thrown our of office and less corrupt offical put in. I agree politicians have been corrupt all along but if not kept in check they will forget themselves and become tyrants. They need to have a fear and respect of the people and be constantly reminded of what we are capable of. The day we don't complain openly will mean a dictatorship has taken over so consider it a good thing.

Thanks for the self control. Those that were truly angered just kept on moving.
I didn't know where else to put it. I take political section to deal with current political issues.
General World is for everyone else.

Everything these people do is upsetting to them.
They will complain about the next one too.
I'm not saying go around blind.
It doesn't matter what the Government does,
they're going to complain about it.
I'm not going to get into details over it because
there are individual topics where I can post.

I don't understand why these people complain
about everything. Even the good things get twisted
between the ears.

Of the forms in this list, misrepresentation and slander
are the most common.

And who said there was anything wrong with America?

Unprotected speech can be classified into obscenity,
fighting words, fraudulent misrepresentation,
advocacy of imminent lawless behavior, and defamation.
Threats are also treated as unprotected speech because
they constitute intimidation.

Arguing, complaining, and squabbling has worked for 236 years. I'll stick with the PROVEN method. Complacency equals stagnation, we didn't get to the apex of nations by agreeing on everything.

Hey

It is called "The right to Bitch and Complain", it is an extension of our freedom of speech and free press.

Some people don't like it. All I can say is there is a nation in which "Free Bithing" is not recognized. Go live there if you hate hearing other people belly ache.:badgrin:

Wrob, When I read your post I got a sense of unbridled patriotism. That 'love it or leave it' patriotism that used to prevail in this country. The patriotism that rose up after 9-11. Patriotism I love.

I don't believe we teach that love of country to our children anymore. We don't even pledge our allegiance to America in our schools anymore. In fact, what we are seeing now is an inexorable move to reduce this country to a global blip. An agenda our own leaders are constructing.

Our gov. keeps trying to sign UN treaties that over rule our American rights. So in my mind, patriotism now is railing against those that want to dismantle our constitution. The fact that it happens to be Americans that are trying to do it is particularly discouraging. We are decaying from within.

It's all those gay fornicators that are ruining the US! Those Damn Liberals who want medical coverage for the poor ain't helpin'. And all those godless gophers, like... who do they think made them there deer turds. Well, God did!

Forum List

Back