I don't understand why republicans reject both a minimum wage hike and welfare for the poor

I know Righties, lets show the working and poor classes how much we CARE by flooding the entry level job market with millions of illegals! Thatll put upward pressure on wages.....

For the workin man !!!!!!!

Ha, most Neocon fat asses support open-borders and Amnesty. Guess you didn't get the memo.

I'd like to see a survey of how many leftists are willing to forgo all investment profits on their 401ks and give up their pensions to instead give all that evil profit back to the workers.

You would likely be amazed how many leftards do not realize that "stock holders" are generally themselves. Pension funds are some of the biggest stock holders on Wall Street... but you never hear them complain about those evil greedy profit driven Unions.

Pensions are quickly becoming a thing of the past thanks to you greedy Neocon fat asses. The American Worker is in far worse shape today, than it was 30yrs ago. Thanks a lot assholes.

Pensions are a think of the past, because the Unions forced their employers out of business. Just like a $15 Minimum wage forces out jobs.

Same coin, different side. Again, you people just do not understand economics. The more you push it, the more you lose.

American Workers had it better 30/40yrs ago. You guys really fucked em. Now they're just scraping to get by. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. But since you have no soul, that isn't possible.
I was alive 30-40 years ago, unlike you.
No, they didnt have it better.

Bullshite. You dragged American Workers backwards. All because you're consumed with hate & greed.

Artificial wages and price controls are what we need. The realty of markets, supply And demand need not be a factor.

Workers of the world unite !

No, Communists and progressives "say" they show concern, while giving money stolen from the poor, to the wealthy and rich, all while pushing policies that harm the 'struggling american workers'.

Yeah, you 'say' a bunch of stuff, but your actions show the opposite.

They show concern. They'll help ya get $15 an hr. Meanwhile, the wonderful Neocons will insult you and help ya get the lowest pay possible. Gee, i wonder who American Workers are gonna support?

Yeah, they'll help me not have a job. Every time the minimum wage goes up, people lose their jobs. That's exactly how they "show concern" and help people not earn anything, let alone $15/hr.

NeoCons, want more people to have jobs. Unlike you.

No, you want them to have shitty low-paying jobs. And that's because you're consumed with hate & greed. You've gone all-in on the Corporate Propaganda.
And you want them to live off welfare and unemployment so they can play big libertarian on the internet all day.

They wouldn't need Welfare if you guys hadn't fought so hard to screw em these last 30/40yrs. Like i said, you should be ashamed of yourself. But you have no soul, so that isn't possible.
You dont get it. Liberal policy has screwed them, effectively outlawing employing anyone whose skills are below a certain standard.

You would likely be amazed how many leftards do not realize that "stock holders" are generally themselves. Pension funds are some of the biggest stock holders on Wall Street... but you never hear them complain about those evil greedy profit driven Unions.

Pensions are quickly becoming a thing of the past thanks to you greedy Neocon fat asses. The American Worker is in far worse shape today, than it was 30yrs ago. Thanks a lot assholes.

Pensions are a think of the past, because the Unions forced their employers out of business. Just like a $15 Minimum wage forces out jobs.

Same coin, different side. Again, you people just do not understand economics. The more you push it, the more you lose.

American Workers had it better 30/40yrs ago. You guys really fucked em. Now they're just scraping to get by. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. But since you have no soul, that isn't possible.

Bullshite. You dragged American Workers backwards. All because you're consumed with hate & greed.
Are you off your meds? I'm serious here.

No, Communists and progressives "say" they show concern, while giving money stolen from the poor, to the wealthy and rich, all while pushing policies that harm the 'struggling american workers'.

They show concern. They'll help ya get $15 an hr. Meanwhile, the wonderful Neocons will insult you and help ya get the lowest pay possible. Gee, i wonder who American Workers are gonna support?

Yeah, they'll help me not have a job. Every time the minimum wage goes up, people lose their jobs. That's exactly how they "show concern" and help people not earn anything, let alone $15/hr.

No, you want them to have shitty low-paying jobs. And that's because you're consumed with hate & greed. You've gone all-in on the Corporate Propaganda.
And you want them to live off welfare and unemployment so they can play big libertarian on the internet all day.
Better cars at lower prices.....a mystery how that works , hey tards?

Yes we know, American Workers making less money and having less job security is a 'Good Thing' in greedy Neocon fat ass world.

Are you off your meds? I'm serious here.

Nah, just sick of Big Government Neocon assholes always fuckin the poor struggling American Worker. They have no problem hookin their Corporate asshole friends up. But God forbid trying to help a poor guy out. They have no souls.

Yes we know, American Workers making less money and having less job security is a 'Good Thing' in greedy Neocon fat ass world.

Surely theres a secure civil servant job with your ilks name on it somewhere.
Security off the public tit.

Surely theres a secure civil servant job with your ilks name on it somewhere.
Security off the public tit.

Thanks to you guys consistently fuckin American Workers over, most have no choice but to turn to Government. Kinda Karmic justice i guess. You guys will pay much more now.

in the end, you're both Big Government Totalitarians. You both created this current Big Government Police State. And there's no going back. So if we're gonna be this Big Government Police State, i'm ok with struggling American Workers benefiting in it once and awhile. Because God knows, the elites are certainly gonna benefit in it. The reality is, Big Government is here to stay. I hope American Workers get as much as they can out of it.

:wtf:

I'm a big government totalitarian who created a police state ... libertarian. What an idiot. No wonder you don't know what neocon means or how to use a dictionary. Maybe if it had pictures...

Point is, this Big Government Police State is here to stay. There is no going back. Both Neocons and Communists/Progressives fully support Big Government domination. They both claim they don't, but their actions say it all.

So the fight for smaller Government is over. That ship sailed a long time ago. There's no point fighting that battle anymore. Both Parties want complete Government domination. But if workers can get theirs, good for them. Everyone's got their hand out, so why not hook struggling American Workers up a bit. I'm good with it.

So first I'm a totalitarian, now I'm a fool for continuing the passe fight for smaller government. The needle on how smart you are making yourself look is still stuck on zero

in the end, you're both Big Government Totalitarians. You both created this current Big Government Police State. And there's no going back. So if we're gonna be this Big Government Police State, i'm ok with struggling American Workers benefiting in it once and awhile. Because God knows, the elites are certainly gonna benefit in it. The reality is, Big Government is here to stay. I hope American Workers get as much as they can out of it.

I'm a big government totalitarian who created a police state ... libertarian. What an idiot. No wonder you don't know what neocon means or how to use a dictionary. Maybe if it had pictures...

Point is, this Big Government Police State is here to stay. There is no going back. Both Neocons and Communists/Progressives fully support Big Government domination. They both claim they don't, but their actions say it all.

So the fight for smaller Government is over. That ship sailed a long time ago. There's no point fighting that battle anymore. Both Parties want complete Government domination. But if workers can get theirs, good for them. Everyone's got their hand out, so why not hook struggling American Workers up a bit. I'm good with it.

So first I'm a totalitarian, now I'm a fool for continuing the passe fight for smaller government. The needle on how smart you are making yourself look is still stuck on zero
He's not a libertarian. He's not a liberal. He's plain fucking dumb.

Pauligirl..... Another clueless douche that would be lucky to find anyone to overpay him at the minimum wage.

Ahhh...."American Workers"
Clearly that must mean govt civil servants, union employees, social workers, community organizers, and agricultural communal occutards.....

Ha, you Big Government Neocons are every bit in favor of Big Government as Communists/Progressives are. You guys are just so consumed with hate & greed, that you only bitch about it when poor struggling Americans benefit from it.

Otherwise, you guys have absolutely no problem with Big Government. American Workers don't count on you. That's why they'll rush to vote for the other Party. WTG dummies.

You have no idea what a neocon is.

They are government loving liberals like you, Homey, you need to do some reading, you're making yourself look really stupid right now.

I'll do you a solid give you the short version. Neocons are fiscal liberals who support spreading democratic government through the military. W and Cheney were clearly Neocons. They loved government just like you. Obama didn't run as a neocon but he's served as one. Rush for example is not a Neocon, he's a fiscal conservative. You are completely lost on this one. If you're going to be ignorance, at least don't flaunt it so much

Neocons are hateful greedy assholes. Communists/Progressives at least show some concern and compassion for struggling American Workers. I gotta give em that. That'll go a long way in helping them hang onto the White House for the foreseeable future.

But in the end, you're both Big Government Totalitarians. You both created this current Big Government Police State. And there's no going back. So if we're gonna be this Big Government Police State, i'm ok with struggling American Workers benefiting in it once and awhile. Because God knows, the elites are certainly gonna benefit in it. The reality is, Big Government is here to stay. I hope American Workers get as much as they can out of it.

Why would a neocon oppose a higher minimum wage? You still haven't learned what it means have you?

Neocons are hateful greedy assholes. Communists/Progressives at least show some concern and compassion for struggling American Workers. I gotta give em that. That'll go a long way in helping them hang onto the White House for the foreseeable future.

But in the end, you're both Big Government Totalitarians. You both created this current Big Government Police State. And there's no going back. So if we're gonna be this Big Government Police State, i'm ok with struggling American Workers benefiting in it once and awhile. Because God knows, the elites are certainly gonna benefit in it. The reality is, Big Government is here to stay. I hope American Workers get as much as they can out of it.

Andy nailed your sorry ass, Pauli Girl.

So Paul, what are YOU doing besides demanding someone do something? I mean with your own money?
I'd like to see a survey of how many leftists are willing to forgo all investment profits on their 401ks and give up their pensions to instead give all that evil profit back to the workers.

You don't know what neocon means

The battle for small Government is over. It's not just a losing battle, it's a battle that no longer even exists. Big Government is only getting bigger. So i don't even bother engaging in that debate anymore. Everyone's got their hand out. So why not struggling American Workers? In this Big Government mess, everyone's just gonna have to try and get theirs. That's what it's all about now. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back