I don't understand why people drive in flooded roads

critter

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
new hampshire
I was watching Storm stories. So i thought i post some pics of flooded that happen down here about two years these pics were taken. I did not have a digital camera when i took pics but i did safe them to share.

fl2.jpg

fl6.jpg

fl9.jpg

fl10.jpg

f1.jpg

Note: I took the lady/guy out of the picture i didn't know them nor did i have a right to post there pic online. Some of these pictures are on streets back roads and park.
This happen when the snow melted quickly with a lot of snow and rain.

f3.jpg

fl4.jpg

After these pictures i took the same people had to deal with the same thing last time this my first time in my life i seen a flood in my own eyes. It still amazing me today.

fl5.jpg

fl7.jpg

fl8.jpg

Now if you really see flooded roads be a smart driver turn around and DON'T DRIVE THROUGH IT. Big or small does not matter you going to be suck into it.

Last edited:
it's a rush just like anything else.....when you hear the harmonic vibs beginning and wonder if the engine if gonna flood or pull you out of the raging water.....you can feel the water hitting the sides...beginning to push the car over....its a damned thrill!

Cars tend to give drivers a sense of invulnerability.

Hence, we see things like road rage and people foolishly drivigg through flood areas.

I don't understand why people drive in flooded roads

To get to the other side?

My discovery about motorists: Their brains are in their asses ... when they sit down they cut off the circulation to said brain ... that's why most are idiotic morons on the road.

I was watching Storm stories. So i thought i post some pics of flooded that happen down here about two years these pics were taken. I did not have a digital camera when i took pics but i did safe them to share.

fl2.jpg

fl6.jpg

fl9.jpg

fl10.jpg

f1.jpg

Note: I took the lady/guy out of the picture i didn't know them nor did i have a right to post there pic online. Some of these pictures are on streets back roads and park.
This happen when the snow melted quickly with a lot of snow and rain.

f3.jpg

fl4.jpg

After these pictures i took the same people had to deal with the same thing last time this my first time in my life i seen a flood in my own eyes. It still amazing me today.

fl5.jpg

fl7.jpg

fl8.jpg

Now if you really see flooded roads be a smart driver turn around and DON'T DRIVE THROUGH IT. Big or small does not matter you going to be suck into it.

I've spent 35 years dealing with traffic and I can tell you absolutely. Half the people on the roads do not read the signs.

it's a rush just like anything else.....when you hear the harmonic vibs beginning and wonder if the engine if gonna flood or pull you out of the raging water.....you can feel the water hitting the sides...beginning to push the car over....its a damned thrill!

Yeah until you realize the road has washed out and your car is flipping on you, and 3 or 4 people risk their necks to get your stupid ass out of trouble.

Honest to God, Bones, lay off the weed.

Forum List

Back