I don’t understand Texas sometimes.

So dick Perry is an illegal immigration hardliner as I’d the man on wheel, yet they still fight for illegals to have to ability to attend collage at greatly discounted fees to those that citizens pay. So why are these fucker consider so hero’s? Why do they even have any credibility on the issue at all?
Well, son, its like this, we are Texas and we really don’t care about your inability to understand squat.

This is what I mean. “BUILD THE WALL, BUT PLEASE KEEP THE SLAVES COMING!”. That and all the folks in Katy trying to live a champagne life on a natty ice budget. Meh.

So dick Perry is an illegal immigration hardliner as I’d the man on wheel, yet they still fight for illegals to have to ability to attend collage at greatly discounted fees to those that citizens pay. So why are these fucker consider so hero’s? Why do they even have any credibility on the issue at all?
That's why you don't have political heroes. They're all a bunch of narcissistic assholes who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. They are internally enraged that they have to kiss the asses of the unwashed to get votes.

I know from PERSONAL experience that Rick Perry is a motherfucking asshole of the highest order...TO EVERYONE he believes is "lower" than him.

I believe you. He comes off that way.

False, false, because false things like what you've just said, and because idiots like you will believe false things as long as they tickle your scrotum.

Which is false? The in state tuition ? Man you can just go to a website of any collage in Texas and check it out. It’s also law. Called the Texas dream act I think.

Texas seems to be one of the most screwed up places in the U.S.

What was the deal about dredging the Houston channel before hurricane Harvey submerged part of the city? The state's utter failure to inspect the fertilizer plant before it blew up the town of West, Texas? Rick perry's holding of some fundamentalist "prayer meetin' " at some stadium to pray for exactly what?

Then we have the Texas state government's failure to prepare its case and provide evidence in the Women's Health admitting-privileges case, with no evidence to support the idea that the Texas law was required for the safety of Texans having abortions, despite evidence that doctors treatingTexans undergoing more dangerous procedures like colonoscopies were not covered by the same or similar law, the state's failure to counter the amicus briefs filed by medical professional organizations, and the Texas solicitor general's statement, during oral argument when he was standing before the U.S. Supreme Court, that Texans who had hardships presented by the Texas law could go to New Mexico.

Texas is an extraordinarily screwed-up state. I don't think the average citizen wants his/her state run this way. And Texas has been one of the leaders in gerrymandering since at least 1980.

BTW: what's with all the crime in Harris County? Seems like a lot of dead bodies there and throughout the state? Crime-ridden?

Don’t know. I live by nasa. Aside from the occasional swat visit it’s pretty mellow. It I will tell you this, I would walk through the fourth ward to the mongoose bare foot in a T shirt that said “slavery gets shit done” over a picture on Malia Obama in a pair of hot pink bedazzled booty short that said “ass rape me” in shiny rocks before I would walk 10 foot down a street in Saginaw Michigan. Rough fucking town.

I'm Texan enough to know a real Texan doesn't wear those fuck me spandex shorts like in your AVI
So, Lawson Craddock and Chad Haga are not Texans?

I can understand your disdain for Lance Armstrong, but he is not a Texan either?

When a real Texan says he's gonna ride his bike, he looks more like this
images

Not this
View attachment 245555

I used to ride in shorts but I burned the fuck out of my ankle. My Dyna is old and plan, it demands respect.

I'm Texan enough to know a real Texan doesn't wear those fuck me spandex shorts like in your AVI
So, Lawson Craddock and Chad Haga are not Texans?

I can understand your disdain for Lance Armstrong, but he is not a Texan either?

When a real Texan says he's gonna ride his bike, he looks more like this
images

Not this
View attachment 245555
Well, tell that "real Texan" to keep his lazy, fat gut out of my way.

I prefer the likes of bad asses who can hack the TdF over mushy toads who can barely walk without mechanical assistance.

But, to each his own.

Hey! Are you one of those dick heads who clog up the roads from fucking Dickinson to South Houston? If so, get the fuck out of the way.

What was the deal about dredging the Houston channel before hurricane Harvey submerged part of the city? The state's utter failure to inspect the fertilizer plant before it blew up the town of West, Texas? Rick perry's holding of some fundamentalist "prayer meetin' " at some stadium to pray for exactly what?

Then we have the Texas state government's failure to prepare its case and provide evidence in the Women's Health admitting-privileges case, with no evidence to support the idea that the Texas law was required for the safety of Texans having abortions, despite evidence that doctors treatingTexans undergoing more dangerous procedures like colonoscopies were not covered by the same or similar law, the state's failure to counter the amicus briefs filed by medical professional organizations, and the Texas solicitor general's statement, during oral argument when he was standing before the U.S. Supreme Court, that Texans who had hardships presented by the Texas law could go to New Mexico.

Texas is an extraordinarily screwed-up state. I don't think the average citizen wants his/her state run this way. And Texas has been one of the leaders in gerrymandering since at least 1980.

BTW: what's with all the crime in Harris County? Seems like a lot of dead bodies there and throughout the state? Crime-ridden?

Don’t know. I live by nasa. Aside from the occasional swat visit it’s pretty mellow. It I will tell you this, I would walk through the fourth ward to the mongoose bare foot in a T shirt that said “slavery gets shit done” over a picture on Malia Obama in a pair of hot pink bedazzled booty short that said “ass rape me” in shiny rocks before I would walk 10 foot down a street in Saginaw Michigan. Rough fucking town.

So, basically, you have nothing to say about how badly Texas is being, and has been run.

Would you go to your prayer meetin' in your booty shorts? Even in a big hat? A red, white, and blue ten gallon? You got a jeezus?

So, basically, you have nothing to say about how badly Texas is being, and has been run.

Would you go to your prayer meetin' in your booty shorts? You got a jesus?

If I went to them sure. I have been allot of places. Went to them from Texas. Screwed up as things are politically, it’s really no worse then anyplace else. One thing is for sure, no matter which political tribe you bow to one can go to any biggish city in Texas and make money. Illegals and immigrants know this and that’s why we get decent ones. Texas is weird as fuck, but I will keep it. As long as dick Perry stays quiet. I hate that guy.

Those race guys are crazy. Right down the feeder of a jacked up I45. I don’t know how they don’t ever get hit.
Wearing bright, obnoxious clothing.
:lol:

Some some do, but there they all go with highway traffic using the feeder blasting by them. I only hate it when they come down my road. They always do it when I’m on my way to work.

Forum List

Back