I don't understand sex offenders

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
I know about them, what their crimes were, and the details like, but I don't understand why someone crosses the legal line and commits the various offenses. I was raised and encouraged to masturbate 'to satisfy my desires myself instead of seeking that satisfaction from others.' So my thing's always been 'if I'm horny, take 20 minutes so I'm not horny any more.' But why doesn't everyone do that instead of offend?

The requirement for Jewish rabbis to be married is so they're not thinking sinful thoughts, as with being horny all the time. Makes sense. But since marrieds are often still sex offenders maybe we should instead make masturbation a religious commandment. 'Thou shalt pleasure thyself first before seeking it from others.' Take care of a lot of problems wouldn't it?

The Catholics go the opposite direction requiring totaly celibacy. And with disastrous consequences. Others say no sex until marriage with equally bad outcomes.

Shouldn't we be teaching, encouraging, and emphasizing masturbation as a remedy to the plethora of sexual problems society around the world has? If we could excuse ourselves from mixed company to 'clear our head' as readily as we do for a phone call wouldn't things be a lot better?

Forum List

Back