I Don't Understand NUDISM...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
What is it with NUDISTS? Why do they want to walk around naked all the time? I haven't heard a GOOD excuse, other than "we don't like to wear clothes." Yeah? Well WHY don't you like to wear clothes? I think it's all just a big, damn JOKE! What they really want to do is ogle each others nakedness, but then that is where it leaves me baffled... if that's what they like to do, then why don't men walk around with a constant woody, and the women wet? I would. They'd kick me out for sure, because I'd have a full mast. That's what naked women do to me, but why doesn't it do it to men who are nudists? Are they that brain washed that they are no longer sexually excited by the presence of a naked women? If so, that ain't good. The body is a turn on all by itself, and if a person becomes so desensitised to seeing it, then you're only doing yourself mental harm. It's NOT a good thing. Therefore, I think nudism is a big, damn joke.

What is it with NUDISTS?

Beats me. Sounds boring

Why do they want to walk around naked all the time? I haven't heard a GOOD excuse, other than "we don't like to wear clothes."

Well then...nudism sounds like the solution, doesn't it?

Yeah? Well WHY don't you like to wear clothes? I think it's all just a big, damn JOKE! What they really want to do is ogle each others nakedness,

That would be interesting (or repulsive, depending) for about a day or so, I suppose.

but then that is where it leaves me baffled... if that's what they like to do, then why don't men walk around with a constant woody, and the women wet? I would. They'd kick me out for sure, because I'd have a full mast. That's what naked women do to me, but why doesn't it do it to men who are nudists?

Because familiarity breeds indifference would be my guess.

Are they that brain washed that they are no longer sexually excited by the presence of a naked women? If so, that ain't good. The body is a turn on all by itself, and if a person becomes so desensitised to seeing it, then you're only doing yourself mental harm. It's NOT a good thing. Therefore, I think nudism is a big, damn joke.

They think that people who are turned on by naked bodies without the additional attraction of somebody actually wanting them is a big damned joke, I suppose.

My advise to you is that you don't become a nudist.

I believe I'll join you is doing the same.

I believe that widespread nudity would actually kill my sex drive. Hence, i'm not a fan. I want to see one person naked, and that's pretty much the extent of my desire for nudity. Give me a man in a pair of soft faded 501s, and I'll melt.

I believe that widespread nudity would actually kill my sex drive. Hence, i'm not a fan. I want to see one person naked, and that's pretty much the extent of my desire for nudity. Give me a man in a pair of soft faded 501s, and I'll melt.

Based on the various woman I've known in my life, you are not alone in that sentiment.

You gals do like your studmuffin in jeans that's for damned sure.

I must have heard that same sentment expressed by fifty women in my life.

Nudism is no big deal. I have been in some nude situations (natural hot spring resorts, for example).

After awhile, you hardly notice. It tends to de-mystify the body and equalize everyone. It's interesting to be somewhere where there is a mix of ages and genders.

Young children love to be nude. If we had more nudity, I think we'd have less sexual hangups.

It's the covering up (and imagining what's underneath) that makes the body more sexually appealing.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a nude beach I knew of in the Columbia Gorge that was for gay men. They'd play volleyball and other sports in the nude.

Just as an aside. If you happen to be the only person in a bathing suit and everyone else is nude you're gonna feel like the pervert in the group.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had my druthers, I'd prefer to see gay men. At least they work out frequently and remove unsightly body hair.

The advantage of seeing women and men of all ages is that you see the truth of how things are instead of a sexualized ideal. It makes you feel friendlier toward the aging process.

Nudism is not about sexuality. It's about naturalism and truth.

The advantage of seeing women and men of all ages is that you see the truth of how things are instead of a sexualized ideal. It makes you feel friendlier toward the aging process.

Nudism is not about sexuality. It's about naturalism and truth.

I don't have to see people naked to know the truth about how things are.

How things are: There are a lot of ugly naked people out there that I don't want to see.

Then don't go to hot springs or spas. Simple. If you don't want to deal with aging, don't. You'll age anyway. That's the truth.

Most nudist women I've seen don't have what it would take to get me sprung anyway.

They can all have each other as far as I'm concerned.

The problem with nudity is that it treats sex and the human body as natural and healthy things.

Screw that!

I like sex to be furtive and deliciously dirty... just like GOD intended it to be.

Actually, most nudist colonies are rather anti-sex and treat single male applicants with a good deal of hostility. I'll see if I can find a link to that report I read.

It probably comes as no surprise that nudism is not about sex.

Based on the various woman I've known in my life, you are not alone in that sentiment.

You gals do like your studmuffin in jeans that's for damned sure.

I must have heard that same sentment expressed by fifty women in my life.

<---sucker for men in overalls...

Forum List

Back