I dont understand how someone becomes gay?

So what? That is what this thread topic is about. Lol.
Yes but my question stands. It does not mean that it is useful to beat this dead horse just because it's what the thread is about.

Then stop reading and posting in the thread. Problem solved.
Ok . I'll go away. Just as soon as you or someone tell me how they would use the knowledge that there is a confirmed link between homosexuality and sexual abuse. I see that Kosher Girl is watching. Maybe it will be her although I suspect that she is rather consumed by trying to figure out how to respond to my critique of the article that she posted LOL

How would I use it? I'm just having a discussion on a message board, bud. I know you think people who are not gay or who even so much as question gays are "evil" but that isn't the case.
What?? Now you are dodging the question....and making an assumption about my sexuality . You know nothing about me. That is not very smart, Sista

Your question is stupid. I find it interesting the mechanisms that make a person tick. You are not in charge of what topics I or any one else discusses. If you don't wish to discuss it, then don't.

What reason is that? I don't see how women liking older men and being gay are even remotely related.
Daddy issues

Where did you get your psychiatry degree? A cereal box?
It happens

People find psychiatry degrees in their cereal boxes?

Seriously though, there would be other reasons to want to date older men, such as they have their shit together (financially and otherwise), they aren't going to be playing video games 24/7 (hopefully), they would be a bit more mature (that's a BIG ?? though, obviously when you read some of the things the older men say on these types of venues :D)
The "OLDER MEN" and women got their education before the education system crumbled into the sorry ass excuse it is today. Higher education is little more that indoctrination camps..... And I also notice you singled out MEN ... seems to me you're a misandrist and a hypocrite to boot

What do you mean singled out men? Of course I did. I'm not gay, so I don't care if women are mature or not. I'm talking about relationship purposes.

What reason is that? I don't see how women liking older men and being gay are even remotely related.
Daddy issues

It happens

Seriously though, there would be other reasons to want to date older men, such as they have their shit together (financially and otherwise), they aren't going to be playing video games 24/7 (hopefully), they would be a bit more mature (that's a BIG ?? though, obviously when you read some of the things the older men say on these types of venues :D)
The "OLDER MEN" and women got their education before the education system crumbled into the sorry ass excuse it is today. Higher education is little more that indoctrination camps..... And I also notice you singled out MEN ... seems to me you're a misandrist and a hypocrite to boot

Maybe you meant to quote Bonzi for saying that women like older men for the same reasons that men like other men, because of daddy issues? Not sure. Your reply to me calling me a misandrist and a hypocrite really doesn't make any sense. *shrugs*

Yes but my question stands. It does not mean that it is useful to beat this dead horse just because it's what the thread is about.

Ok . I'll go away. Just as soon as you or someone tell me how they would use the knowledge that there is a confirmed link between homosexuality and sexual abuse. I see that Kosher Girl is watching. Maybe it will be her although I suspect that she is rather consumed by trying to figure out how to respond to my critique of the article that she posted LOL

How would I use it? I'm just having a discussion on a message board, bud. I know you think people who are not gay or who even so much as question gays are "evil" but that isn't the case.
What?? Now you are dodging the question....and making an assumption about my sexuality . You know nothing about me. That is not very smart, Sista

Your question is stupid. I find it interesting the mechanisms that make a person tick. You are not in charge of what topics I or any one else discusses. If you don't wish to discuss it, then don't.
Girl, what up with that?. Why are you getting your back up on me like that? I find it interesting too, from an academic standpoint, but I would not characterize being gay as sick. Is that what you're doing now? That would be sick? If that is the case, I have to wonder what made you that sick.

Again, I am questioning the motives of those who are raising the issue of the relationship between sexual abuse and being gay, and asking how that information can and should be used. You seem to be threatened by that question and continue to avoid it.

Girl, what up with that?. Why are you getting your back up on me like that? I find it interesting too, from an academic standpoint, but I would not characterize being gay as sick. Is that what you're doing now? That would be sick? If that is the case, I have to wonder what made you that sick.

Again, I am questioning the motives of those who are raising the issue of the relationship between sexual abuse and being gay, and asking how that information can and should be used. You seem to be threatened by that question and continue to avoid it.

Because it is easy to see where a relationship between the two things could exist!

Oh I see, a joke Ha Ha.
`
Well, I am bisexual. It's on my profile.
OK Cool ! That is refreshing. Most everyone here claims to be straight. Maybe you can educate them-or try to- on human sexuality. Too many of them can't seem to get there heads around the concept of sexual orientation as opposed to "lifestyle choice" They are a sad bunch.

Because it is easy to see where a relationship between the two things could exist!
Again. Not denying that it is interesting. Although I question how easy it is to see . Still asking what we do with that knowledge and you're still avoiding the question.

Last edited:
It's easy how someone becomes gay. You start off by sucking your first peter. Then you end up on Howard Stern jacking off another man while they video you doing it. Next thing you know, liberals love you, but for some reason most wont shake hands with you.

It's easy how someone becomes gay. You start off by sucking your first peter. Then you end up on Howard Stern jacking off another man while they video you doing it. Next thing you know, liberals love you, but for some reason most wont shake hands with you.
When did you suck your first peter? Never mind. You are on ignore now. No time for morons.

When did you suck your first peter? Never mind. You are on ignore now. No time for morons.
I'm not a sick faggot. anyone reading your idiotic posts her can see that you are. Are you mad because George didn't let you lend a hand in the video?

Oh I see, a joke Ha Ha.
`
Well, I am bisexual. It's on my profile.
OK Cool ! That is refreshing. Most everyone here claims to be straight. Maybe you can educate them-or try to- on human sexuality. Too many of them can't seem to get there heads around the concept of sexual orientation as opposed to "lifestyle choice" They are a sad bunch.
"lifestyle choice" was what the Gay agenda originally portrayed their 'lifestyle' as - they called their homosexuality a "life style" choice . As the debate matured they came to the realization that they could not continue to depict their perversion as an "alternative life style" if they wished to push the false narrative that they "born that way" as the term lifestyle choice implies they have control over it which they wish to deny

Daddy issues

It happens

What do you mean singled out men? Of course I did. I'm not gay, so I don't care if women are mature or not. I'm talking about relationship purposes.

: 18190217, member: 54582"]
Daddy issues

It happens

What do you mean singled out men? Of course I did. I'm not gay, so I don't care if women are mature or not. I'm talking about relationship purposes.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the clarification - I took that out of context.

I'm not a sick faggot. anyone reading your idiotic posts her can see that you are. Are you mad because George didn't let you lend a hand in the video?
He "ignores" everyone that whoops his butt in a debate - I have been rubbing his nose in his own poop for about 2 years now here and another forum. Keep up the good work miketx

Forum List

Back