I Don't Understand Anyone Who Opposes The New Law

2010-05-21-digest-cartoon-1.jpg

Jan Brewer's advice to Eric Holder et al... :eusa_whistle:

[youtube]O6qEQ-KnitQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Sure profiling can be a bad thing and can be abused by some and possibly also make some people uncomfortable because of the generalization when it comes to who looks like they could be illegal or not....

But, how can any person in this country who pays taxes, and who's future is being sacrificed by the debt we're in, oppose the idea of keeping people out of this country who aren't here legally and who are being a burden on our society...

I fail to see how they are a burden to our society. They come here to work.
UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

Go check out my "Illegal alien crimes" thread over in the immigration section. Then come back and tell me they are not a burden on our society.

How can people possibly be so fucking clueless?

Or he can check out any of my numerous posts on how much money they're costing the state of Arizona in social services and law enforcement.

Sure profiling can be a bad thing and can be abused by some and possibly also make some people uncomfortable because of the generalization when it comes to who looks like they could be illegal or not....

But, how can any person in this country who pays taxes, and who's future is being sacrificed by the debt we're in, oppose the idea of keeping people out of this country who aren't here legally and who are being a burden on our society...

Excuse me. The law does not allow profiling. And I have no problem with the law and have faith in those who will enforce it.

What I have a problem with is those who are using this law as an EXCUSE for Mexican-American bashing.

Yeah, But do you have a problem with illegal Alien bashing bod? We are not bashing Mexican - Americans. We are bashing people who don't respect our laws. I know that you and I agree about felony prosecution for anyone who hires them, but you can't just give the illegals themselves a pass for breaking the Law when so many other folks who want to come to America are in line and don't. Know what I am sayin? ~BH

I got news for all you northern liberal dunderheads. While most of the illegals coming across the Mexican border are - quite naturally - Mexican, by no means are ALL of them Mexicans. Any of you flatliners catch the news about Somali terrorists being snuck across the Mexico-Texas border? No? How about the mentions I've made of Arizona ranchers finding Korans and prayer rugs abandoned on their property? The news stories about Mexico's draconian illegal immigration policies against people passing through their country on their way to the US from Central and South America?

We know perfectly well that there are others, although they're a small percentage compared to the Mexicans. And I don't like THEM coming here, either. I don't give a rat's ass if redhaired Irishmen are flying to Mexico and sneaking across the border. They don't belong here, and their asses need to go back.

Get over your kneejerk cries of "Racist!" because your projection says everything about you, and nothing at all about the people you're projecting onto.

By the way, let me add that I'm not talking TO Bolshevik, but rather bouncing off of his post in order to speak to the aforementioned liberal dunderhead flatliners. :)

Last edited:
I cant help myself :lol: ! And totally off topic but I think funny anyway.

Could it be that the reason obama is so against this new hard line policy in AZ is that he might be stopped and asked for prof of citizenship?

Riddle me this, o' holier than thou ancestors of WASPS who invaded this continent... Who are the indigenous people of the Americas... well? THIS is why many people in this country (including me, of Cherokee heritage) and Mexican indians and South Americans have a problem with racial profiling and HARASSMENT due to this law.

Last edited:
Riddle me this, o' holier than thou ancestors of WASPS who invaded this continent... Who are the indigenous people of the Americas... well? THIS is why many people in this country (including me, of Cherokee heritage) and Mexican indians and South Americans have a problem with racial profiling and HARASSMENT due to this law.

Okay, first of all, "ancestors" are those who came BEFORE, not after. We would be "descendants". Second of all, there's no such thing as an "indigenous people of the Americas". Only immigrants who got here sooner. Third, nobody's talking about racially profiling anyone, let alone harassing, except for dipshits like you who clearly can't READ English any better than you can WRITE it. :slap:

Forum List

Back