I don't understand a rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just don't click on it. LOL
So it doesn't mean what I thought it means. There is no way to get something straightened out one on one anywhere on the forum.
you go to the bullring call out forum and discuss topic and rules. Then go to the bull ring for debate. I don't think the bullring was meant for a one on one discussion about character, but I don't think there is a rule on it. Use a PM
I tried to straighten it out privately with the party I have grievance with, that didn't work. Call out thread didn't work and was closed.

Making an announcement that I didn't want to be summoned to the FZ didn't work. Tallking to mods didn't work either.

I've got my iggy boundaries on and won't be going to read my friends posts in the FZ in an effort to avoid confrontation with certain people. I've turned off ALL alerts.

BTW, I didn't "summon" you to the FZ, it was the "bullring call out section" ;)

One of the teachers here has a great one for you, Dhara: Do you need me to punch someone for you? Makes us all feel loved and protected.

It's about the mention feature and what to do if you don't want to be summoned to the FZ.

Hi Dhara, I just saw this thread.

If you don't want someone to summon you to the FZ, you can request that they not do so either in a thread (letting them know) or PM'ing them and letting them know. If they continue to do so, then it's a violation but it only applies to using the @ function. Just talking about you or saying your name, is still allowed.

Summoning would be like my doing Dhara and you get an alert. Does that clarify it? You can also pm one of us :)

It's about the mention feature and what to do if you don't want to be summoned to the FZ.

If you don't want someone to summon you to the FZ, you can request that they not do so either in a thread (letting them know) or PM'ing them and letting them know. If they continue to do so, then it's a violation but it only applies to using the @ function. Just talking about you or saying your name, is still allowed.

Summoning would be like my doing Dhara and you get an alert. Does that clarify it? You can also pm one of us :)

It is easier to believe mods have a tough job when there's NOT an adult beverage in the avie... :beer:

It is easier to believe mods have a tough job when there's NOT an adult beverage in the avie... :beer:

We gotta have our perks ya know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back