I don't think UBER should be for people who live in Ghetto

I don't think no Uber driver should take a risk of getting robbed or car jacked going to the ghetto. Especially if you are a woman Uber Driver because you never know what can happen. Same thing for UberEats that just started. No one in the ghetto should be able to order food and have it delivered if they live in the Ghetto because it puts the drivers at risk

Agree or disagree
Too many women.....

Kill yourself so I can shit on your grave
Wow lol

No wonder you can't get a woman.

I don't want a woman right now GramPoop
It wouldn't matter if you did lol

Too many goals to achieve before the end of the year

women would be a distraction

I don't think no Uber driver should take a risk of getting robbed or car jacked going to the ghetto. Especially if you are a woman Uber Driver because you never know what can happen. Same thing for UberEats that just started. No one in the ghetto should be able to order food and have it delivered if they live in the Ghetto because it puts the drivers at risk

Agree or disagree
Too many women.....

Kill yourself so I can shit on your grave

So you report other people for their posts, then request someone commit suicide.? Figures.

More of your usual nonsense.

Uber drivers are not forced to take any fare they don't think is safe. And they are not forced to go into ghettos.

But you think everyone should like or do exactly what you like and do. This is as ridiculous as your "If you don't watch NFL football you aren't a real man" bullshit. Not everyone is like you (thank the gods).

Uber drivers are not forced to take any fare they don't think is safe. And they are not forced to go into ghettos.

But you think everyone should like or do exactly what you like and do. This is as ridiculous as your "If you don't watch NFL football you aren't a real man" bullshit. Not everyone is like you (thank the gods).

If a man does watch any sports it's a strong possibility he is a faggot

The end

The end

LMAO!!! Read what you just wrote. Are you admitting you are a faggot?

The end

typo

If a man doesn't watch sports then he is a fag

The end

typo

Absolute bullshit. I know gay men who love watching football. I know straight men who don't care anything about it.

The only thing that watching sports means is that you like sports. Period.

The end

typo

Absolute bullshit. I know gay men who love watching football. I know straight men who don't care anything about it.

So we are going to act like we don't know why gay men watch football?

You are truly a stupid mutherfucker

The end

typo

So we are going to act like we don't know why gay men watch football?

You are truly a stupid mutherfucker

Oh please tell me you are claiming gay men ONLY watch football to see men in tight pants?? I mean, if you want to make it that easy to make fun of you, I guess I can oblige you. You are beyond stupid.

And what about the gay men who played in the NFL? Are you saying they didn't like the sport? What about the ones who played, and excelled, in college? Did they hate the game too?

You are pitiful.

Forum List

Back