I don't think Obama has the knowledge or the judgement?

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
did McCain REALLY say that tonight? He has on his ticket one of the dumbest fucking VP candidate in the history of this country...

wow... okay McCain... let's talk about that knowledge and experience argument...

on the job training? is he retarded? he could drop dead the day after being sworn in... and he's put Palin a heartbeat away and he's actually harping on knowledge and experience to a man who has shown a clear grasp of national security and the economy of this country....

ohhhh yes... there it was too....... when he was in PRISON!!! :eusa_boohoo:

McCain is trying the old Reagan trick of turning the age issue around.

But his behavior on the campaign trail shows he is somewhat unstable.

McCain said it because he knew he could get away with it. What's Obama going to say, "YOUR VICE PRESIDENT IS A NOOB! ME > HER." And McCain will respond with, "That's why she's a VP, and not running for President."

McCain said it because he knew he could get away with it. What's Obama going to say, "YOUR VICE PRESIDENT IS A NOOB! ME > HER." And McCain will respond with, "That's why she's a VP, and not running for President."

It's either take a chance with McCain and hope he doesn't die

Or

Obama for a sure 4 years...

I prefer the former although I believe Palin's experience is just as satisfactory as Obama's

did McCain REALLY say that tonight? He has on his ticket one of the dumbest fucking VP candidate in the history of this country...

wow... okay McCain... let's talk about that knowledge and experience argument...

on the job training? is he retarded? he could drop dead the day after being sworn in... and he's put Palin a heartbeat away and he's actually harping on knowledge and experience to a man who has shown a clear grasp of national security and the economy of this country....

ohhhh yes... there it was too....... when he was in PRISON!!! :eusa_boohoo:

McCain is a one-note-candidate. He uses the POW captivity when he is losing an argument to garner false credibility. He invokes the captivity just as much as Giulani invokes 9/11. Pretty pathetic!:eusa_boohoo:

It's either take a chance with McCain and hope he doesn't die

Or

Obama for a sure 4 years...

I prefer the former although I believe Palin's experience is just as satisfactory as Obama's
When and if Obama wins and those four years reach their end, I am going to laugh SO hard and for SO long at all the pointless, ridiculous shit that republicans pulls out of their asses to criticize his presidency.

I mean, gosh, Bill Clinton just positively destroyed this country in comparison to Bush, didn't he?

Man, republicans really oughtta get over their schtick about never admitting when they're totally f*ing wrong, so badly it buries our country into a hole and destroys our economy.

as opposed to

"Bushx2!!"

or

"90%!!"
Do you actually believe some of the things you say? Because the only things I can see as Obama's catchphrases are "We need to support education and healthcare." He's not saying "Bushx2" during a presidential debate on the actual issues. McCain being a POW means NOTHING, and he needs to stop harping about it.

Really? Explain?

(1) Mayor of Tiny Town vs. 8 year State Senator?
(2) Governor of Small State for 1 1/2 year vs. 4 year US Senator?
(3) Bachelor in Journalism vs. Constitutional Law Professor?

Please tell me what is equal here?

as opposed to

"Bushx2!!"

or

"90%!!"

There is no argument there, McCain thinks Bush is doing a great job!
1-mccain_bush_hug1.jpg
:badgrin:

When and if Obama wins and those four years reach their end, I am going to laugh SO hard and for SO long at all the pointless, ridiculous shit that republicans pulls out of their asses to criticize his presidency.

I mean, gosh, Bill Clinton just positively destroyed this country in comparison to Bush, didn't he?

Man, republicans really oughtta get over their schtick about never admitting when they're totally f*ing wrong, so badly it buries our country into a hole and destroys our economy.

If Bush is so horrible...

why was he elected twice?
or better yet....

if John McCain and the republicans are so to blame...

why isn't this a landslide for Obama?

because half the country sees it one way..and the other half another way..

or better yet....

Because half the country is a little more educated, and the other half is either incredibly wealthy and doesn't want to lose their money, incredibly religious and close-minded, or incredibly red neck.

And Bush didn't actually win the last election in terms of votes. Electoral College for the win!

Really? Explain?

(1) Mayor of Tiny Town vs. 8 year State Senator?
(2) Governor of Small State for 1 1/2 year vs. 4 year US Senator?
(3) Bachelor in Journalism vs. Constitutional Law Professor?

Please tell me what is equal here?

Obama has only been a Senator for three years, and he's spent two of those years campaigning for President.

Palin has executive experience; Obama makes decisions in committees. Palin knows the weight of deciding a course of action for everyone, Obama can't even take a side on an important issue.

I say they are both equally qualified for the position, which is why I said all along Obama would make a decent VP.

Because half the country is a little more educated, and the other half is either incredibly wealthy and doesn't want to lose their money, incredibly religious and close-minded, or incredibly red neck.

And Bush didn't actually win the last election in terms of votes. Electoral College for the win!

you would think the educated people would be wealthy but no..I guess all the rich people are complete idiots with a middle school education..

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Wow, some education YOU have. It was the 2000 election that Bush did not win the popular vote, not the 2004 electoin.

As for your generalizations about what a Republican is, don't get me started on Democrats. Both parties have disgusting stereotypical twats in their ranks, and that's why I choose to associate with neither.

Wow, some education YOU have. It was the 2000 election that Bush did not win the popular vote, not the 2004 electoin.

As for your generalizations about what a Republican is, don't get me started on Democrats. Both parties have disgusting stereotypical twats in their ranks, and that's why I choose to associate with neither.
Doesn't change the fact that millions of those disgusting stereotypes are who are voting for George Bush.

Sorry, I recently heard the opposite of what you just said. I guess I slipped up on the names. I don't actually care, Bush was voted into office for purely psychological reasons in the minds of the American public, and he has done nothing good for anyone.

Doesn't change the fact that millions of those disgusting stereotypes are who are voting for George Bush.

Sorry, I recently heard the opposite of what you just said. I guess I slipped up on the names. I don't actually care, Bush was voted into office for purely psychological reasons in the minds of the American public, and he has done nothing good for anyone.

Agreed, but that has little to do with John McCain.

you would think the educated people would be wealthy but no..I guess all the rich people are complete idiots with a middle school education..

No, not idiots with middle school education...they are privileged and greedy. And for the record, research shows that people with more education are more likely to be liberal. The factor that changes that is incredible wealth.

or better yet....

nom nom nom, nothing to do with McCain, that's not what I was talking about.

Forum List

Back