"I Don't Support The Troops"

Hobbit said:
Don't forget me. I have a long fuse, but a pretty loud bang at the end of it. Did you miss me finally getting an overdose of Psycho? This guy tears me up, though. By the time I finished reading this, I had crushed 7 coke cans (yeah, I'm messy and don't usually take them to the recylce bin until I have about 10 on my desk) with a single hand against my desk. My mom saw me tossing them and told me I didn't have to step on them beforehand...

The last time somebody let my fuse burn down in person, this "tough guy" who thought he could beat up any 'band wuss' because he played football found himself flat on his back bawling his eyes out. I essentially castrated his ego in one shot and started to walk away, then got detention....It was sooooooooo worth it.

S'okay. I'm going to spot for PEGWINN. There won't be much left by the time you and whoever get there. :laugh:

The reel kicker is that this guy probly thinks a 13-year-old is perfectly able and mature enough to get an abortion without her parents knowing. And he talks about "morality"? /spit.

theim said:
The reel kicker is that this guy probly thinks a 13-year-old is perfectly able and mature enough to get an abortion without her parents knowing. And he talks about "morality"? /spit.

Y'know, while the guy IS a cowardly, seditious piece of shit, at least he's honest about it, for whatever that's worth instead of running about saying "I'm against the war but support the troops," like the other cowardly, seditious pieces of shit who are blatantly dishonest about it.

Then again, that STILL makes him a more-than-prime target.

GunnyL said:
Y'know, while the guy IS a cowardly, seditious piece of shit, at least he's honest about it, for whatever that's worth instead of running about saying "I'm against the war but support the troops," like the other cowardly, seditious pieces of shit who are blatantly dishonest about it.

Then again, that STILL makes him a more-than-prime target.

That's kind of the way I see it.

I'd put money on, if there was some horrific natural disater like No. in his city, he'd be the first one crying for the National Gaurd. LOSER! Why doesn't he move to a country that doesn't have a military. :lame2:

GunnyL said:
S'okay. I'm going to spot for PEGWINN. There won't be much left by the time you and whoever get there. :laugh:
I got backup for you guys and I bet Mr. P can come up with a chopper for extraction.

jAZ said:
Supporting the Iraq War and supporting "the troops" are two entierly unrelated actions.

I didn't support going into Iraq, but I sure as HELL supported the troops. I come from a family with deep military history. So does my wife.

There are a LOT of people like me who supported our efforts in Afganistan, but didn't in Iraq. You know what? A lot of "the troops" served in both wars.

I'm sorry, but the whole campaign to demonize those against the Iraq War is an absolutely disgusting political tool to pit one segment of our population against the other. This "divide and conquor" campaign strategy is so disgusting, I want to throw up.

Talk about "unAmerican".

"May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Just be sure you know where that line is, many out there don't, or do and don't care.

CSM said:
I got backup for you guys and I bet Mr. P can come up with a chopper for extraction.

Mr. P said:
In a Heartbeat!!…Just Pop red smoke. :D

Good, we have on-call fires and extraction courtesy of CSM, HOBBIT, AND MR P. Me and the Gunny are out of here. IF you don't see smoke listen for the sound of natives cheering and Michael Moore crying.

Bonnie said:
Just be sure you know where that line is, many out there don't, or do and don't care.
So how do you reconcile a troop sniper killing a target? Dead Iraqi, no doubt. Healthy troop, no doubt. Hey, it was supposed to be all about WMD. So wtf? Dead Iraqi. How do you reconcile?

Forum List

Back