" I don't stand by anything "

The truth is hard for most to accept. Kinda of like that moment you decided to start using feminine hygiene products.
I like when you dolts give each other a reach-around without actually proving each other right. It truly speaks volumes, only not what you think.
So you think Susan Rice was telling the truth when she proclaimed repeatedly that Benghazi was caused by a video no one saw.

You fit the category of the American the power elite can FOOL ALL THE TIME.
Jeez, just how fucking retarded are you? Yes she told the truth, based on what she was told by the intelligence community. How many more GOP led investigations do you need to tell you that? Was eight not enough?
She lied over and over and over again...because Big Ears told her to lie.

If Big Ears were NOT a black D but a white R, he would have been impeached and removed.
You're such a flaming rightard. :lmao:

No, flaming rightard, she did not lie. She conveyed the information relayed to her from our intelligence community. What a waste it was having 8 GOP-led investigations, huh? You dumbfucks learned nothing.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf
You are most ignorant.

You think the government is going to investigate itself honestly. How do you get so dumb?

When you get a brain, you will realize that government ALWAYS lies.

I like when you dolts give each other a reach-around without actually proving each other right. It truly speaks volumes, only not what you think.
So you think Susan Rice was telling the truth when she proclaimed repeatedly that Benghazi was caused by a video no one saw.

Jeez, just how fucking retarded are you? Yes she told the truth, based on what she was told by the intelligence community. How many more GOP led investigations do you need to tell you that? Was eight not enough?

If Big Ears were NOT a black D but a white R, he would have been impeached and removed.

No, flaming rightard, she did not lie. She conveyed the information relayed to her from our intelligence community. What a waste it was having 8 GOP-led investigations, huh? You dumbfucks learned nothing.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf
You are most ignorant.

You think the government is going to investigate itself honestly. How do you get so dumb?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Ok, you're completely brain-dead. Not only did the government investigate itself, it did so 8 times because the first 7 investigations turned up nothing.

But I understand. You're a delusional rightwingnut who b'lieves his hallucinations. That's why reality scares the bejeezus out of you. Hell, you're so crazy, you're now claiming Republicans are in the tank for Obama and Hillary.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Last edited:

You are most ignorant.

Over Seven (07) Separate Investigations into HRC Emails, mainly because RePuBlkKlans believe she lied. So your statement cancels itself out.

Let Me Do A WAG (Wild Ass) here. You Voted for der GroppenFuhrer. You believe in the Non-Existent and So-Called "Right To Life" and Believe that former President Obama wiretapped Cheeto-Lini. Yep, another ConJob heard from.

The OP was TOTALLY taken out of context. Good gosh.

Here is the quote....

“I don't stand by anything. I just — you can take it the way you want. I think our side's been proven very strongly. And everybody's talking about it. And frankly, it should be discussed,” Trump said. “That is a very big surveillance of our citizens. I think it's a very big topic. And it's a topic that should be No. 1. And we should find out what the hell is going on.”

Yes, it's even worse in context.

Scary that the president of the US lied, then refused to produce proof (he is the only person who can), has told the same lie many times and, quite incredibly said "You can take it any way you want", followed unintelligible babble.

He's had a lifetime of getting away with outlandish lies and thinks he still can.

And jeeesus, his wandering word salads are the best since wacko $arah Palin.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Liars lie, it's what he does. He'll never be wrong no matter how big of a lie it takes to cover his sorry ass.

Here is the quote....

“I don't stand by anything. I just — you can take it the way you want. I think our side's been proven very strongly. And everybody's talking about it. And frankly, it should be discussed,” Trump said. “That is a very big surveillance of our citizens. I think it's a very big topic. And it's a topic that should be No. 1. And we should find out what the hell is going on.”

Scary that the president of the US lied, then refused to produce proof (he is the only person who can), has told the same lie many times and, quite incredibly said "You can take it any way you want", followed unintelligible babble.

He's had a lifetime of getting away with outlandish lies and thinks he still can.

awwwwwwwwww Too bad it isn't Obama so you could deny and say how wonderful he is.

Here is the quote....

awwwwwwwwww Too bad it isn't Obama so you could deny and say how wonderful he is.

der GroppenFuhrer, by his own words "Stands By Nothing."

der GroppenFuhrer had two paid agents of a known hostile foreign power on his campaign staff. Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort.

When asked to stand by his statements about the Obama Administration engaging in Illegal and Unconstitution, the lying low-life, shit sucking, slim sucking Draft Dodging Fascist said, "I stand by nothing".

Cheeto-Lini is a lying Antisemitic, Bigoted, Draft Doging, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Misogynistic Racist.

Here is the quote....

der GroppenFuhrer, by his own words "Stands By Nothing."

der GroppenFuhrer had two paid agents of a known hostile foreign power on his campaign staff. Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort.

When asked to stand by his statements about the Obama Administration engaging in Illegal and Unconstitution, the lying low-life, shit sucking, slim sucking Draft Dodging Fascist said, "I stand by nothing".

Cheeto-Lini is a lying Antisemitic, Bigoted, Draft Doging, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Misogynistic Racist.

Says the person with an avatar burning the American flag.

Here is the quote....

lol what this quote tells me is that Trump is either on meth or is mentally challenged.

Last edited:

Here is the quote....

lol what this quote tells me is that Trump is either on meth or is mentally challenged.

The Lying Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief lacks the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent life form.

Forum List

Back