I don't remember Congress authorizing the War on Easter ....

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
MUNSON, Ohio --

A Northeast Ohio community is taking the "Easter" out of the egg hunt.

As the White House prepares for its annual Easter Egg Roll -- a tradition dating back to 1878 -- some in the community of Munson Township are asking if it's okay in Washington, how could the word "Easter" offend someone in this small rural community?

Still, township trustees are opting to call this year's Easter weekend event "The Spring Egg Hunt."

Ohio town is taking the 'Easter' out of its annual egg hunt | NBC17.com

In this day and age of political correctness, I am surprised that they even use the term "White House"... seems like it could offend those who find the term "white" less than cordial.

In this day and age of political correctness, I am surprised that they even use the term "White House"... seems like it could offend those who find the term "white" less than cordial.

Just for you...war on Easter

easter_bunny.jpg

MUNSON, Ohio --

A Northeast Ohio community is taking the "Easter" out of the egg hunt.

As the White House prepares for its annual Easter Egg Roll -- a tradition dating back to 1878 -- some in the community of Munson Township are asking if it's okay in Washington, how could the word "Easter" offend someone in this small rural community?

Still, township trustees are opting to call this year's Easter weekend event "The Spring Egg Hunt."

Ohio town is taking the 'Easter' out of its annual egg hunt | NBC17.com

the christians are trying to take Santa claws out of x-mass and the easter bunny out of Easter , they are the original pagan festivals , its out of hate

War on Easter? Where I live, Easter is winning.

At the school where I teach, I can't have meat in my lunch on Fridays until your bunny and eggs holiday goes by.

I'm not Christian, but I have the Christian Easter diet forced on me.

At the school where I teach, I can't have meat in my lunch on Fridays until your bunny and eggs holiday goes by.

Public school or private school?

Christian Easter diet? My Christian Easter diet is chocolate rabbits and Cadbury Eggs.

I'm calling bullshit. :thup:

Do you have fishstick fridays? That's what we used to have. Most restaurants serve Clam Chowder on Fridays. I don't like clam chowder. I'm Christian and I can eat meat on Fridays, it's the Catholics who don't. If you don't like what they serve at your school, bring your own lunch.

We had any Catholic presidents after Kennedy? I remember reading how all the Protestants thought he would get his marching orders from the Vatican.

I always thought they were a way too regimented & then the scandals started coming out a few years ago

Wow, so they hold you down and make you eat their "Christian lunch? They won't even let you bring your own lunch? You should report those evil Christians!

Forum List

Back