I don't remember both parties being as undecided at this point.

Your united front won't be enough. You'll have to get some independent and moderate votes to make the difference.

You having enough doesn't mean EVERYONE has had enough. Had enough of what? That's what we said after 8 years of Clinton in our wallets.

IMO, the way you lefties have villified, insulted, and accused Bush from day one is every bit as bad as impeaching Clinton was.

oh yeah, poor shrub deserved no criticism... sniff... was unamerican, right? :eusa_think:

He got off easy...

That anyone places a single primary like the tiny little NH as some water mark is moronic to begin with. And Iowa? Please....

This is nothing more than what it has always been, the press wants to sell more time and print press wants to sell more papers. They have been trying to tell us who is and is not going to make it for 200 years now and it gets worse each year.

Why serious contenders quit early is beyond me. But then some of these boobs from both parties are not serious contenders to begin with.

What *I* am looking for doesn't exist in this lineup on either side.

I think of the GOP candidates, Thompson is the best one. It appears however he isn't doing anything to separate himself from the pack.

Well, I'm just asking you...what are you looking for?

What would you like to get out of the next president of the US?

Well, I'm just asking you...what are you looking for?

What would you like to get out of the next president of the US?

Allow me to put on my head my conservative cap:

A theocratic state in which there are no taxes, government consists only of the military who have mined the east and west coasts and landmines litter the Mexican border, military service starting at 7 and going to 35, women barefoot and in the kitchen, gays back in the closet, no abortion, religious tests for jobs, no welfare, gladiator sports in which liberals, gays, uppity blacks, feminists, the ACLU, and liberals professors are forced to fight the lions. The end of public education, the EPA, the FCC, the SCC, the UN, all judges who don't follow the bible literally. A president who can bring these things about is the white man for me.

Cap off reason back.:rofl:

Forum List

Back