I don't remember both parties being as undecided at this point.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Will Hilary bring the big O down to earth? Will McCain finally capture the gold with a GOP nomination? Can Romney come back after two "silver" finishes? Is Huckabee for real or is he memorex? Where the h*ll is Rudy?

This is better than 'As The World Turns.'

:eusa_think: :eusa_doh: :confused: :( :sad: :redface:

I don't remember it being this far into the voting but I don't remember it being this early in the year. Dang it it's not even mid January and we're already started up.

Will Hilary bring the big O down to earth? Will McCain finally capture the gold with a GOP nomination? Can Romney come back after two "silver" finishes? Is Huckabee for real or is he memorex? Where the h*ll is Rudy?

That's because there's no one worth voting for on either side.

I don't remember it being this far into the voting but I don't remember it being this early in the year. Dang it it's not even mid January and we're already started up.

This is the best Reality Show on the tube! I still cannot believe Hillary beat Obama in NH. It is amazing. I think we all underestimated her and Bill. And McCain pummels Romney! As amazing as the Hill story.

I guess Oprah needs to give away a few more cars?

This isn't an olympic sporting event, dude. Nor is it a soap opera.

If you're interested in this for the "entertainment" of it, there's plenty of other subjects you could be following.

Like sports or soap operas.

Do you even CARE?

My friend, if I didn't care I wouldn't post. I just think this race is so up in the air, it is amazing. There is no clear front runner in either camp. As Jill pointed out, it seems most Democrats are happy with one of the top three while many of the GOP, expecially the far right, do not have the optimal choice. Very interesting.

This is not entertaiment, this is reality

I'd be happy with any of the top three dems. I think it's the repubs who are unhappy this time around.

Happens...

That called "Vote for the D" partisanship. The Democrats candidates are worthless. I wouldn't want any or all of the three running the Neighborhood Watch.

That called "Vote for the D" partisanship. The Democrats candidates are worthless. I wouldn't want any or all of the three running the Neighborhood Watch.

What exactly is it that you're looking for from a candidate, then?

I thought you were a Thompson supporter, no?

No. It's called voting for people with whom I pretty much agree so I'm represented again after a 7 year hiatus. Are they perfect? Nope... but any single one of them will be 100 times the president that baby bush is.

What exactly is it that you're looking for from a candidate, then?

I thought you were a Thompson supporter, no?

What *I* am looking for doesn't exist in this lineup on either side.

I think of the GOP candidates, Thompson is the best one. It appears however he isn't doing anything to separate himself from the pack.

No. It's called voting for people with whom I pretty much agree so I'm represented again after a 7 year hiatus. Are they perfect? Nope... but any single one of them will be 100 times the president that baby bush is.

Right. We'll just have to agree to disagree because I think any of the tree are going to sink this nation so fast we won't even have time to find lifejackets.

Right. We'll just have to agree to disagree because I think any of the tree are going to sink this nation so fast we won't even have time to find lifejackets.

Nah... that would only have happened if Bush was able to get another term.... not that he'd have been voted for again. Unlike Bill, of course, who'd be elected again in a heartbeat if he could run. ;)

Nah... that would only have happened if Bush was able to get another term.... not that he'd have been voted for again. Unlike Bill, of course, who'd be elected again in a heartbeat if he could run. ;)

So you say. Bush has been a better President than any of those 3 will be.

Bring Bill back. He wouldn't win. Want to galvanize every conservative on the continent to vote? Do just THAT.

So you say. Bush has been a better President than any of those 3 will be.

Bring Bill back. He wouldn't win. Want to galvanize every conservative on the continent to vote? Do just THAT.

LOL... if you say so big GL... but I think most people agree he's pretty abysmal...

Well, there is that little matter of a constitutional amendment that prohibits more than two terms... I have no doubt the right would lose its collective mind. That doesn't mean they could do a thing about it. The guy had a 70% approval rating during the absurd impeachment, for pete's sake.

LOL... if you say so big GL... but I think most people agree he's pretty abysmal...

Well, there is that little matter of a constitutional amendment that prohibits more than two terms... I have no doubt the right would lose its collective mind. That doesn't mean they could do a thing about it. The guy had a 70% approval rating during the absurd impeachment, for pete's sake.

Y'think? The right could easily do something about it. When the right votes collectively, the GOP wins. You guys have only one when the GOP was split or in the case of Bob Dole who couldn't inspire a weed to grow so the right didn't turn out.

You're counting numbers you don't have.

Y'think? The right could easily do something about it. When the right votes collectively, the GOP wins. You guys have only one when the GOP was split or in the case of Bob Dole who couldn't inspire a weed to grow so the right didn't turn out.

You're counting numbers you don't have.

I think you'll find a united front this time once we pick a candidate. We've had enough. I also think Bill would be the exception to the rule because most of us think one of the stupidest things ever was impeaching him, so there'd be a sense of righting karma.

I think you'll find a united front this time once we pick a candidate. We've had enough. I also think Bill would be the exception to the rule because most of us think one of the stupidest things ever was impeaching him, so there'd be a sense of righting karma.

Your united front won't be enough. You'll have to get some independent and moderate votes to make the difference.

You having enough doesn't mean EVERYONE has had enough. Had enough of what? That's what we said after 8 years of Clinton in our wallets.

IMO, the way you lefties have villified, insulted, and accused Bush from day one is every bit as bad as impeaching Clinton was.

I will live however. After the Democrats help themselves to even more of my money for their handout programs, I'll have nothing better to do than sit here and just nitpick the living shit out of every step each and every one of them makes.

We'll see how y'all like getting a dose of your own medicine.:cool:

Actually, I don't remember the season starting this early, well it didn't.

Forum List

Back