I don't NEED a tax cut. Do you?

I don't need the tax cut. I want Obama to let the Bush patronage of the super-Rich expire on January 1. But I don't think the corporatist puppet is going to do that.

you're such a partry pooper dave. :lol:

Wry can't hear you.

LALALA.jpg

:lalala:
Did you say something? :confused:

I could use a tax cut. Two kids in college next year. If anyone would like to "spread the wealth" donations will be accepted at tuitionisfuckinginsane.com.

Thank you in advance.

Chanel
Your webpage gave a 404 error. Did you type the address correctly?
chanlink.png

Oregon Beats Cal.

This is not news. this has been true for 150 years.

You sociopathic Green State LOSER!

You are just crawling within your skin because the lowest of the low nearly defeated the #1 team in the nation and totally destroyed their fast paced formula for success.

Only one blown field goal play keeps OR in the top slot, even while they may fall behind Auburn this week anyway. Strength of schedule, BCS computer rankings, all that.

Face it dude, lowly Cal State decoded the Oregon flash offense and the secret is out!

What happens with Auburn and Iowa and all those other places makes not difference.

Oregon beats Cal. Doesn't mean it wins pretty, or by much. Oregon beats cal. Harmony is restored to the universe.

Well, let me see...what did I do with the REagan tax cuts?

Oh yeah, I remember, I used them to partially offset the very much larger Reagan tax increases.

I figure I only lost a couple thou a year thanks to Mr Let's get government off our backs Reagan.

And if you received a tax cut, what would you do with the extra money?

What would I do if the government confiscated less of my money?

I'd save more for retirement so as not to be dependent on the fucking government

I'd invest in some more income properties so I would have a steady stream of income when I retire

I'd spend some thereby stimulating the economy.

Forum List

Back