I Don't Like Sarah Palin

What don't you like about her? Be specific.

Cause she's a moron who actually believes in the shit that she spoutes. And, to top it all off, she set women back 20 years in the minds of many men who don't think women should be on the national stage.

Oh, and lastly, cause she's a complete idiot

You forget that long before he closed his campaign he was trying to get Obama to do the same thing. That was when he began to slide.

Didn't like McCain, didn't like his VP choice either. With that said, she does speak for a large segment of the 'conservatives.' At the same time, many not only don't support her, the dislike her, which is part and only a part of why Obama won.

So here we are 7 months or so later. Those that disliked Palin haven't changed their minds. Nor have they regarding Obama, though seems more than a few have joined them there.

Just saying, if Obama and dems have any hopes for 2010, they better look for reconciliation.

Funny how the press could find out every time Ms Palin had ever hunted in her life, but couldn't tell us what Mr Obama's college thesis was, or if he really had sat in church when Reverend Wright was going off half cocked. She got butchered by the press.

Not that Ms Palin is presidential material, but then neither is Mr Obama nor Mr Biden.
Because its a conspiracy theory ....

Just admit it, you are afraid of her. She is down right pretty, smart and scares the liberalness right out of you. That's why all the attacks on her. You libs are scared to death and you should be. She can talk to the majority of the people in this nation and express her conservative views in a manner in which we conservatives who hold the same values can relate to.

Ann Coulter stated on Hannity tonight, that's the reason for the insane attacks, libs are scared of her. Just get over it and admit it Annie.

All you people do is bring more attention to her and her policies, so keep it up, she will get a great following, because people will be curious about your unfound dislike of a very good person and go and see for themselves what she is like. You all are nothing more than free publicity for her. YOU ROCK, ROCK ON- GO SARAH.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I like Sarah Palin. I think she's a very bright lady with a lot of good things to say. I believe she would have made a better Presidential candidate that McCain. I think the press screwed her over in so many different ways. I think you might be hearing more about her later. Time will tell...

Just saying, if Obama and dems have any hopes for 2010, they better look for reconciliation.

funny... i'd say that was the case about the repubs. if they keep taking extremist pov's and elevate people who talk about the "pro america parts of the country" or run around calling hispanics "affirmative action appointments" even if they've got over 300 published decisions, they can kiss their immediate future goodbye.

Any Republican people like jillian likes is doomed.

The biggest mistake Republicans would make is to try to be liked by liberals.

You forget that long before he closed his campaign he was trying to get Obama to do the same thing. That was when he began to slide.

That whole thing about suspending the campaigns was a blunder, but he might have been able to recover from it if Obama hadn't buried him with campaign spending.

Cause she's a moron who actually believes in the shit that she spoutes. And, to top it all off, she set women back 20 years in the minds of many men who don't think women should be on the national stage.

You want to know who sets back women 20 years?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkxsodBhwkc]YouTube - Palin Spokesman Rattles MSNBC's Contessa Brewer - "Cut the Mic Please"[/ame]

and

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2baxw_YScxc]YouTube - It's On! Showdown Between CNN Reporter & Chicago Tea Party Guests[/ame]

You want to know who sets back women 20 years?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkxsodBhwkc]YouTube - Palin Spokesman Rattles MSNBC's Contessa Brewer - "Cut the Mic Please"[/ame]

and

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2baxw_YScxc]YouTube - It's On! Showdown Between CNN Reporter & Chicago Tea Party Guests[/ame]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Awesome.

McCain slimed his way in the back door to the Republican nomination, by way of the conservative vote being as split up between the GOOD people we had to vote for, like Hunter, and Tancredo, and Paul, not to mention Huckabee and Romney. Those contenders took the TRUE conservative vote and divided it up between themselves, while McLame slid his way in through the back door with the liberal vote that WASN'T split up. Had McAmnesty had to go head to head with any ONE of those other people, we wouldn't have had him for a Republican nominee, and we CERTAINLY wouldn't have a shittly little black, racist, community orginizer, that no one is even certain if he's a natural born citizen or not for President. McLame picking Palin for VP was completely irrelevant. There was no way he was going to win anyway. He didn't have the conservative vote, and no republican is winning without it.

My wife noticed it first. I wasn't paying close enough attention at first, but then we backed up the dvr and sure enough, it was unmistakable.

You still haven't explained how/what she did. Come on Mr Observant, explain it, don't just claim it.

Shit, according to you it's only a "tard-baby", who is going to hurt?

Lucky for me I possess the wisdom to know what I cannot change, such as your closed mind. I'd be a fool to try... and I'm no fool. I just play one on the internet.

In other words you got nothing, but hey thanks for playing dumb ass.

I guess only the PROGRE$$IVE party has intellectuals? I describe an intellectual as someone who has never done anything. They hide out in colleges and universities and never have to deal with real life. (that makes obama a stupid intellectual)

I really like Sarah and think she's done a great job in Alaska. Social agendas don't sway me much one way or the other. Maybe that's why I tend to be more moderate in many of my views.

As much as I like the job she has done in Alaska though, I do not believe she was or is at all ready for the presidency. She has no experience on the national level, and is very isolated from the rest of the nation from where she is now. Her lack of experience is right there with Obama, one of the reasons I really did not want him either.

If Palin is serious about ever running for the presidency, she should run for the Senate first, and then make an attempt somewhere down the road. As young as she is, she will have plenty of time. The one thing I am pretty certain of is that if she runs in 2012, she will become a dividing factor within the GOP and will likely make it much easier for Obama to be re-elected.

Didn't like McCain, didn't like his VP choice either. With that said, she does speak for a large segment of the 'conservatives.' At the same time, many not only don't support her, the dislike her, which is part and only a part of why Obama won.

So here we are 7 months or so later. Those that disliked Palin haven't changed their minds. Nor have they regarding Obama, though seems more than a few have joined them there.

You don't Like Sarah Palin or you don't like her policies? Why is your title like this. How would you know you wouldn't like Sarah Palin as a "person" if you've never met her before.

That's the problem in this country--policies are associated with personalities all too often.

DID YOU KNOW:

That Sarah Palin was interviewed by Fox News the other night. When asked about her feelings about Barack Obama she stated: I have met him & he is a nice man--& I like him. Now ask her about his political policies & she is polar opposite.

I am so sick & tired of the "I don't like statements or "I hate this person."

I don't dislike Barack Obama as a person. I too think he has got a good personality & a lovely family. Where I disagree with him, is on policy.

Forum List

Back