I Don't Like Sarah Palin

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Didn't like McCain, didn't like his VP choice either. With that said, she does speak for a large segment of the 'conservatives.' At the same time, many not only don't support her, the dislike her, which is part and only a part of why Obama won.

So here we are 7 months or so later. Those that disliked Palin haven't changed their minds. Nor have they regarding Obama, though seems more than a few have joined them there.

Just saying, if Obama and dems have any hopes for 2010, they better look for reconciliation.

Just saying, if Obama and dems have any hopes for 2010, they better look for reconciliation.

Reconcile with whom? Governor Palin ? I'm not sure if Sarah Palin is up for re-election for the Alaska Governor's seat in 2010 or not but in any case there's no indication she'll be a factor nationally during the mid-term elections. Why would she be? No GOP congressional candidate in there right mind would bring her into his/her campaign in 2010.

Didn't like McCain, didn't like his VP choice either. With that said, she does speak for a large segment of the 'conservatives.' At the same time, many not only don't support her, the dislike her, which is part and only a part of why Obama won.

So here we are 7 months or so later. Those that disliked Palin haven't changed their minds. Nor have they regarding Obama, though seems more than a few have joined them there.

Funny how the press could find out every time Ms Palin had ever hunted in her life, but couldn't tell us what Mr Obama's college thesis was, or if he really had sat in church when Reverend Wright was going off half cocked. She got butchered by the press.

Not that Ms Palin is presidential material, but then neither is Mr Obama nor Mr Biden.

Why? Some don't like her but anywhere between the mountains with the slim possibility of Colorado and the Desert Soutwest she'd be gold. And the more the assholes on the left attack her the better her numbers get in those areas.

I'm just laughing at the possibility of the left, if they had open minds, to convince the 'right' wing, wonder why it's not to be, via example of Palin. What do we get? Hit jobs on her younger daughter, unwarranted attacks on herself. wonder why so many aren't willing to discuss?

I assume you meant that if the Republicans are to have any hope against the Dems and Obama in 2010, they'd better reconcile the differences between Palin supporters and other Republicans. I think that's true about 2012, but I think the 2010 Congressional elections will be decided by how voters feel about the results of Dem policies and not about how they feel about Obama.

As for Palin, herself, it is clear choosing her as McCain's running mate didn't turn out as well as Republicans had first hoped it would, but as Governor of Alaska, she has shown herself to be bright and capable and a strong and even handed advocate for the people against both big business and big government, and that gives us reason to believe that if she had become VP, she would have done at least as good job as crazy Joe Biden, a man who has been twice emphatically rejected by the American people for the office of President and whose only accomplishments in life seem to be getting reelected in Delaware and grabbing headlines with bizarre statements.

I'm just laughing at the possibility of the left, if they had open minds, to convince the 'right' wing, wonder why it's not to be, via example of Palin. What do we get? Hit jobs on her younger daughter, unwarranted attacks on herself. wonder why so many aren't willing to discuss?

I was one of the first to condemn the actual attack on Bristol, the one that was fueled by legitimate perverse ideology and cultural stereotypes. A joke about Willow that's only marginally related and does her no harm whatsoever really isn't comparable.

I never liked her politics, but I lost all respect for her when she used her tard-baby as a political prop.

Just sayin... :eusa_whistle:

I hope they put her on the ticket again, it will be a shoe in for the dems in 2012.
I also do not like the lady and from what I have heard from people who know her very well she is nothing like what they protrayed her to be.

What don't you like about her? Be specific.

Her platform as a candidate.

She struck me as another anti-intellectual, shoot from the hip, not very bright female version of Bush II.

She also seems as real to me as one of those Disney automatrons, but in her defense, most pols remind me of those.

I never liked her politics, but I lost all respect for her when she used her tard-baby as a political prop.

I never saw her "using" her Down's baby as a political prop. Her political opponents put their focus on the baby to highlight her pro-life stance.

I hope they put her on the ticket again, it will be a shoe in for the dems in 2012.
I also do not like the lady and from what I have heard from people who know her very well she is nothing like what they protrayed her to be.

She'd be just plain stupid to put her children through the left wing slime machine. again. there is no bounds to the vicious attacks from the left.. which is why your chosen one will never receive respect from me.. ever! he represents the likes of you and your hatred.

Perhaps she should have hidden her child away so you wouldn't be offended.

It was pretty obvious when she held him at the convention that she doesn't have much to do with him. I've never seen a mother of 5 look that uncomfortable with a baby in my life. So yes, I consider that to be akin to a prop.

Forum List

Back