I don't like Bush!

I am a Republican, But I really really don't like bush. He is a champion of Common core, likes illegal immigration, and is a relative of two looser presidents.

Please join me in the struggle to liberate America from the royal Bush dynasty!

if you don't like Bush, then don't be a carpet muncher!
ha ha

JK I am a prochoice Democrat and cannot stand Bill Clinton who is supposed to be a major Rock Star. I respect the fact he used his "divine" Rock Star influence to negotiate the return of the two journalists from North Korea back to the US.

Maybe that makes up for whatever else the man has done.

Don't even start with Bush I II and now III
and what my fellow Democrats and progressive Greens have to say about the war debts.

I respect the fact that Bush II put up a strong front to stand up against Terrorism.
A symbolic war has to be fought symbolically, so that part was done right.
But as for the real costs of cleanup from all the damage caused, we have yet to
see any leadership from either Party take that on honestly. Neither Party is really fit to lead.

As for the real work to end poverty, oppression and both the post- and after- issues related to war, the Democrats will have our hands full with all the social programming that needs to be shifted out of federal govt and back to the states, nonprofits, businesses, and parties to organize through schools per district. All the restitution owed for the corporate abuses by BOTH major parties, if credited back to Taxpayers, would fund jobs and programs fixing all these messes.

IF we hold our Party leaders responsible for the TRUE costs and quit playing games.
Pretending we can afford to blow millions on campaigns, instead of investing in solving
the problems we already have now. The money raised should be invested in real sustainable solutions, not empty campaign promises that don't fix any of these ongoing problems!

Localized ownership and self-govt will be the solution that allows Democrats to fulfill the mission of reforming the Prison and Immigration system to a Restorative Justice approach, where the focus is on corrections, prevention, and restitution. So the Republicans and Conservatives/Libertarians who believe in Constitutional limits on govt
will have to work closely with Democrats who believe in all-inclusive social programs if we are going to achieve both without conflicting agenda.

It can be separated by Party so both political beliefs/agenda can be supported by followers by voluntary participation and funding (and quit fighting over control and abuses of govt to force policies on people against their beliefs).

As a Prochoice Democrat I believe in separating funding and policies, so the party members take direct responsibility for managing their own agenda and beliefs, and quit imposing on each other when the parties CLEARLY do not believe in the same things. They should be treated as equal Religious denominations,
and allowed to fund their own programs without conflict or imposition through govt, or discrimination by creed.

Last edited:
I am a Republican, But I really really don't like bush. He is a champion of Common core, likes illegal immigration, and is a relative of two looser presidents.

And a warm welcome to you friend!

buckfush.gif~c200

Sure.
I think the Dim nominee will be Saunders. Hillary has made too many people disguzzted with her
Whatever...... Ya do realize this is an introduction thread..... right? :lmao:
This is an election season, and I have to confess I am slightly batty on the subject. There is a thread re Bush, I am going to .... not spam it, that is against the rules, visit it with extreme prejudice.
No next year 'aka' when they will actually happen is an election season.

And a warm welcome to you friend!

buckfush.gif~c200

that is what BOTH mass murderers the Bushs AND Clintons think of the american people.:biggrin:

Last edited:
One of the thibgs that really bugs me is he is the third bush. I really didnt like bush II in the early going. I prefered steve forbes. But when it was Bish II vs McCain, I quietly went with it. More fool me. But forget his awful stands on hot button issues for me, and the more I read about him the less I like about him, the fact his is Bush III makes my blood boil

well its obvious from your posts and from your thread title you will enjoy the threads that bash bush but not the ones that bash his fellow pal and fellow mass murderers the clintons so no since in discussing with you any further here.:biggrin:

Hello!!!!!

I think I caught you in the wild once:

Deer-in-headlights-1024x1024.jpg

Welcome to USMB, where the men are strong and the wimmenz make sammiches!!!

:D

Forum List

Back