i don't know what to think about this...

wavingrl

Nov 14, 2012
ATL
i haven't turned on --or in--to breaking news today.

listening to Bruno Mars 'When I See Your Face---you are amazing just the way you are'

~~~

apparently this was said and much more, I assume at the WH news conference

"As I said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her. If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me. And I'm happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador who had nothing to do with Benghazi, and was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received, and besmirch her reputation is outrageous," President Obama said at a press conference on Wednesday.

"When they go after the UN ambassador, apparently because they think she’s an easy target, then they’ve got a problem with me," Obama later added.

~~~~
ok---that is how he feels. whether he has tried to contact Condeeleza Rice and implore her to 'help her country--one more time'---guess we will never know.

in his position i would have gotten on my knees and begged--that is just me.

~~~~~~~
let me just say this---there was an election--'The People' made their wishes known.

i have a 91 year old mother and elderly relatives who are more important to me than anything political.

'In God We Trust'---yes, we do. I believe he just sent a message to this nation and the world via Petreaeus et al. There will be a day of reckoning.

What is most important to the Higher Power--draw you own conclusions and infer as you will.

prayers are being said in Atlanta, GA---i will not divulge more than that. said too much, I fear---if the FBI or CIA wants to drop whatever else they are doing and 'find' me. Then i will give them directions. :doubt:

we did it again---We/US of A...guess we will continue---however difficult we choose to make life.

now Bruno is saying--'I don't feel like doing anything'. serendipity---take a break from overanalyzing---that is what I am going to do. stress--not good for any of us./gavel.

Look, I'm sure your a very nice lady, however if you dont post in English and make an attempt at sentences, I can't be bothered to figure out what you're trying to say.

ok--Amy--point taken.

if the Truth, must be Told. I am seething with rage over this 2 party system.

expletives and abusive language would suffice--but why dump that on others?

fyi---i am going out on a limb here---i may be old enough to be your grandmother. i didn't 'like' your style either.

is this a big deal --no, it is not.

'dry sense of humor'/sarcasm/cynicism---there is a poster in another thread who understands 'my ways'. like minds.

let us 'Come Together'---in the name of the Beatles?:D

I agree they should not be attacking Susan Elizabeth Rice - where she received the information she conveyed is the heart of the matter - the CIA.

I agree they should not be attacking Susan Elizabeth Rice - where she received the information she conveyed is the heart of the matter - the CIA.

Susan Rice was speaking in her official capacity as our Representative to the United Nations, not just some press secretary who was simply repeating what she had been told by some unnamed source. As a willing co-conspirator to a deliberate falsehood being perpetrated on the American people, she is unfit for any public service, let alone the United States Secretary of State.

Why did the cowards send Susan Rice out there in the first place? Why not HIlary Clinton or dick dipper petraeus?

There isn't to many more the buck stops here place's past her,after all UN Secretary isn't at all a place were just following orders works real well. She knew she was spewing crap.

it was 'poor quality' fyi. whatever else may be said.

biting my tongue--personally---i want the most accurate fyi.

Susan Rice 'serves at the pleasure of the POTUS' agreed?

he 'defended her'---as well he should.

we still haven't gotten the fyi we need. jmo.

it happened on Sept 11---it is now November---it seems that it is time for more detailed answers.

as politely and objectively I can manage to be at this moment.

screaming with rage ---just tell the Truth---whatever it is. and let us commence our lives.

are 'games being played'-----seems that way. shrug.

Look, I'm sure your a very nice lady, however if you dont post in English and make an attempt at sentences, I can't be bothered to figure out what you're trying to say.

ok--Amy--point taken.

if the Truth, must be Told. I am seething with rage over this 2 party system.

expletives and abusive language would suffice--but why dump that on others?

fyi---i am going out on a limb here---i may be old enough to be your grandmother. i didn't 'like' your style either.

is this a big deal --no, it is not.

'dry sense of humor'/sarcasm/cynicism---there is a poster in another thread who understands 'my ways'. like minds.

let us 'Come Together'---in the name of the Beatles?:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nLhe2yj5fQ]American Dad! - What the f*** is going on? - YouTube[/ame]

even if 'some' cannot understand---so much that i will never understand

we must soldier on.

persevere---

lol---i have to travel a bit but i made it to Trader Joe's today. midtown Atlanta. it is just about as good there as any place can be --jmo.

while i was there--i purchased a nice bottle of ale--Ayinger/Oktoberfest--Bavarian lager. light nice--a guy said it has a 'wheat' taste. and that he liked it. sound advice. have never regretted any purchase from TJ's.

and my dog is thrilled when we head that way. very much a pet loving city.

people that like dogs---'can't be all bad'?

cheers. :)

~~~
Secretary of State---i honestly cannot imagine how anyone can do that job.

good that some are willing.

Last edited:

I agree.

Wavingrl, you need to use capital letters, for a start. Having everything in lower case makes your post look messy. Secondly, you need to do a better job of explaining what you are talking about. Paragraphs are important, so is punctuation.

The administration sent her out there with that story and put her in the position to be attacked when the story turned out to be false if they didn't want her being attacked they should have never put her in the position they did.

Susan Rice was speaking in her official capacity as our Representative to the United Nations, not just some press secretary who was simply repeating what she had been told by some unnamed source. As a willing co-conspirator to a deliberate falsehood being perpetrated on the American people, she is unfit for any public service, let alone the United States Secretary of State.
Just as Obama is unfit to serve as President. It was Obama that told people to say that the attack was a spontaneous demonstration prompted by a disrespectful video about Muslims. It was Obama that LIED.

Obama should resign his post. If not, he should be impeached.

BTW, the SoS is Hillary Rodham Clinton. She should pack her fuckin' bags also....along with Leon Panetta.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back