I don't know if I can take Windows....

IDK whats going on. I am currently testing Opera which has now an inbuilt adblocker that I have enabled instead of adblock plus. workupload neither displays ads nor does it refuse to work. It also features sharing without registration (that´s why I chose it to be my new upload tool, I don´t have an account there). And cookies? Yeah, maybe, didn´t care. Almost every page sets cookies, no problem there. However, if you are interested in good stuff, download it. There is no one forcing you to do so, though :D
Download what? Nothing there to download. :dunno:
giphy.gif
Nope, nothing like that at the link you provided. :dunno:
Can you make a screenshot for me?
Nope, never done it and don't know how besides like I said, I'm happy with what I've done so far.
Oh it is easy. When the page says you there is no file available press print, open paint, press ctrl+v and save the image.

Download what? Nothing there to download. :dunno:
giphy.gif
Nope, never done it and don't know how besides like I said, I'm happy with what I've done so far.
Oh it is easy. When the page says you there is no file available press print, open paint, press ctrl+v and save the image.
Thanks but again, not interested.

I just want to know if that worksupload works.

Have Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70.

I can feel the pain.

It does automatic updates. Was able to familiarize myself with most of the settings.

Problem is I haven't been able to successfully delete PDF files and have been unsuccessful in downloading Linux.

Upgraded to Windows 10 and haven't experienced too many problems. Occasional freezing.

I use it for the basics and fire up the ACER for the necessary computer needs.

I've had it for 6 months and hopefully will get used to all the functions.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG
So there is no error but you just have the adblocker enabled. Thanks.

Capture.PNG
So there is no error but you just have the adblocker enabled. Thanks.
Yup and I'm not disabling it.

Yup and I'm not disabling it.

Damn straight....what I especially find insulting is retail sites that I buy stuff from complain about AdBlocker.
Why are they not happy enough that I am their customer? It is not good enough that I buy shit from you, you require to sell my presence to outside companies while I look for stuff to buy from YOU???
Screw em'.

Forum List

Back