I don't know... I like it.

Im told that rap is the devil.
They are lying to you... Facebook is the devil.

I dunno... I kinda feel like Amy has the right idea. I'm at the point where I feel that evil is when others impose their will or ideologies on those who really aren't asking for it, simply because they feel they know what is best for you... Or they arrogantly think they know what's best for you.

• Banned
Im told that rap is the devil.

I dunno... I kinda feel like Amy has the right idea. I'm at the point where I feel that evil is when others impose their will or ideologies on those who really aren't asking for it, simply because they feel they know what is best for you... Or they arrogantly think they know what's best for you.
I like that... I agree.

But I still think facebook is the devil.

I like that... I agree.

I think that when facebook becomes relevant to anybody but an immature student, we have a helluva lot more to worry about than hypothetical Devils.

• Banned
I like that... I agree.

I think that when facebook becomes relevant to anybody but an immature student, we have a helluva lot more to worry about than hypothetical Devils.
*chuckles* Do you take everything this seriously?

Forum List

Back