I Don't Know About You Guys . . . .

Man I been lazy with my manscaping since I got a GF.

Well I GOTTA, cuz Ima hairy fatherfucker if I don't. Doing it tonight actually it's been like 3 weeks.

No doubt, I'm probably gonna do before the weekend starts, just gotta find the time so I can get it exactly right and perfect.

I! KNOW! I been taking bout 2 hours in the bathroom so not to cut myself where the sun don't shine. That shit hurts!

Had a big lunch, so it's a big work out and may as well give myself the works tonight.

Well I GOTTA, cuz Ima hairy fatherfucker if I don't. Doing it tonight actually it's been like 3 weeks.

No doubt, I'm probably gonna do before the weekend starts, just gotta find the time so I can get it exactly right and perfect.

I! KNOW! I been taking bout 2 hours in the bathroom so not to cut myself where the sun don't shine. That shit hurts!

Had a big lunch, so it's a big work out and may as well give myself the works tonight.

It takes guys alot more time to get it right because of the obvious equipment we have to watch out for, girls get it done real quick without a care in the world.

Ditto. I went back to my ab crunches and sit ups yesterday. Lookin good tis hard work.

Man you ain't never lied, looking good takes alot of work.

That, running, constant manscaping, etc.

Man don't even get me started!

Got one of these? :lol:

ff_mangroomer.jpg

I think it's safe to predict that the overall majority of contributors to this thread will be female; because us guys eat like it's going out of fashion all year round, and are more concerned with whatever we're stuffing our faces tastes like rather than worry over its impact on our waistline.

It's more how I feel. Haven't exercised since Wednesday morning and it just makes me feel like a load. Amazing what a little treadmill or pilates can do you for a person!

It takes guys alot more time to get it right because of the obvious equipment we have to watch out for, girls get it done real quick without a care in the world.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Don't ever shave down there. ;)

And it is bullshit, men get GFs and get manscaping. girls get BFs and we have to do more just to keep our man happy. Total bullshit.

I used to shave when I was single because alot of people prefer the shaved look if their going to give oral to a guy they just met, when people get in commited relationships they actually get lazier because they feel they don't have to do as much, I know I fall into that category.

WTF? The sharpest thing that gets around the "boss" is a ladies teeth.

Don't ever shave down there. ;)

And it is bullshit, men get GFs and get manscaping. girls get BFs and we have to do more just to keep our man happy. Total bullshit.

I used to shave when I was single because alot of people prefer the shaved look if their going to give oral to a guy they just met, when people get in commited relationships they actually get lazier because they feel they don't have to do as much, I know I fall into that category.

:eek: TMI TMI

I went Nordic skiing today. I'll post pics tomorrow after I warm up a little more!

I'm not sure what I'm doing today but I'm doing something . . . probably pilates a bit later on. Right now? Waiting for the roofer to come and fix the ridge vent that blew up and snapped off in the freakin' wind yesterday. It landed on the patio. Lucky the dog wasn't sitting out there at the time. :eek:

I just cannot bring my self to walk on a treadmill.

man_hamster_wheel_lg_nwm.gif

Get outside and do something.

I'm gonna strap on the snow shoes and go for a hike with the dogs.

No can do today, waiting for the roofer and the special needs kid is off from school this week. I like the treadmill and my ipod. I don't have to deal with the wind. ;)

No can do today, waiting for the roofer and the special needs kid is off from school this week. I like the treadmill and my ipod. I don't have to deal with the wind. ;)

I like the recliner and the remote. I've got the strongest thumb in town.

I like the recliner and the remote. I've got the strongest thumb in town.

4399273455_4aaf2726b3_o.gif

Allright here are the promised pictures. There are very few things better than virgin snow...

Attachments

• $first through.jpg
    $first through.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 31
  • $cathedral of trees.jpg
    $cathedral of trees.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 39
  • $virgin snow.jpg
    $virgin snow.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 35
Roofer postponed until tomorrow. Too much wind. Pilates done but had I known he was going to cancel I'd have hopped on the treadmill. Going to go roast some veggies to have with dinner. Yum!

Forum List

Back