I Don't Know About You Guys . . . .

The Christopher Walken Dead?

The kids got some new video games, so I was up and moving ... breaking a sweat and all. But certainly not enough activity to burn most, or even all of the calories I took in over the weekend.

The Christopher Walken Dead?

The kids got some new video games, so I was up and moving ... breaking a sweat and all. But certainly not enough activity to burn most, or even all of the calories I took in over the weekend.

Yes! It gave me quite a lol . . . out loud. heh

Got done a 3 mile walk/run just a bit ago. Meh energy levels are lacking today. Am cooking for my mom and dad to take down to their house tomorrow. Am waiting for the roofing guy to come to see if he can nail down the ridge vent that has pulled out of the roof from the freakin' wind.

Wishing I could do what Will Smith does on the treadmill too. Yes, THAT Will Smith. He occasionally posts on his facebook.

166484_10150368446810161_92304305160_16237218_1955306_n.jpg

. . . . but I am getting my over-holidayed butt offa here and onto the treadmill. I feel like an over-stuffed Christmas cookie. Blarg.

I am burning calories by cleaning out my closet..its huge and packed....:evil:

and our what to keep pile keeps getting larger than the throw away pile :redface:

I didn't pig out too much............ until last night. I ate my weight in peanut butter chocolate balls last night. I think I passed out in a sugar coma.

I think it's safe to predict that the overall majority of contributors to this thread will be female; because us guys eat like it's going out of fashion all year round, and are more concerned with whatever we're stuffing our faces tastes like rather than worry over its impact on our waistline.

I been drinking like a fish the whole weekend, I want to work out but I am too lazy. I hear sex helps burn calories, time to hit up the girlfriend I guess.

That, running, constant manscaping, etc.

Man don't even get me started!

Man I been lazy with my manscaping since I got a GF.

Don't ever shave down there. ;)

And it is bullshit, men get GFs and get manscaping. girls get BFs and we have to do more just to keep our man happy. Total bullshit.

I used to shave when I was single because alot of people prefer the shaved look if their going to give oral to a guy they just met, when people get in commited relationships they actually get lazier because they feel they don't have to do as much, I know I fall into that category.

That, running, constant manscaping, etc.

Man don't even get me started!

Man I been lazy with my manscaping since I got a GF.

Don't ever shave down there. ;)

And it is bullshit, men get GFs and get manscaping. girls get BFs and we have to do more just to keep our man happy. Total bullshit.

I agree the natural look especially for men is better and there is a natural smell for men that is good and erotic, but alot of women these days prefer shaved.:doubt:

Forum List

Back