I don't know about all ya' all ...

You mean like those that think that only 6% of scientists are republican is somehow significant? Yea, they dumb.

Is that true? I did not know that. Only 6% of scientists are Republicans. That's pretty significant to me - and I think it probably is (or should be) to a lot of others.

Only 6%. Wow! What with the attitude of so many Republicans that I know toward science ("It's bogus!"), I would have thought the percentage of scientists who are Republican would have been much closer to zero. ;)

But we digress . . .

The majority of Christians (or any denomination) are not universalists open to all other faiths. Doesn't mean the faith is wrong. Just because very few (in ANY group) know how to reconcile with all other denominations and faiths without compromising one or the other.

I can't find many fellow Democrats who are as strong Constitutionalists as I find among Republicans, Libertarians, and Independents. Does that mean Democrats are hopeless or lawless?

No, but it shows the importance of why all groups are necessary to check and balance each other, and not take any one group out of context with the whole. We all have strengths and weaknesses in different areas for a reason. Like a mixed orchestra, where every part is important and completely different from the others. Very few people can play multiple instruments or roles, which is no indication that one person is "better" than someone else. (If you've ever been in a band or play, where dueling stars were competing to outdo each other, you might relate to how annoying it is to the other players and detrimental it is to the overall performance.)

Why not recognize people for areas of strength, and not just criticize where they may be lacking? Seems we could accomplish more that way, than trying to discredit each other. Where one group "doesn't specialize" in an area, why not share knowledge and vice versa?

Last edited:
I think Obama is freaking people out because he and the congress are trying to move so fast. It's no longer a mystery where they want to take our nation. Far left. OK, so be it. It's the speed they are doing it, because they know the nation is not ready for it. Europe is and was. Americans aren't. We are genetically rebellious by nature. Look at our history. We are a rebellious, rowdy bunch. Sometimes even violently rebellious. We are a tribal people, and very competitive. Commune style philosophies don't work well with our people. We are a survival of the fittest population, although we have been socialized to also have sympathy for one another and accept some modest welfare ideals.

But Obama and Pelosi are going for broke, full Hail Mary. They know the alignment of this much power for the left probably won't happen again for decades, so they are acting with urgency, and yes, it's a bit creepy.

Obama is to America what the Emperor Nero was to Rome.

Wow, so what would you rate Bushco? Moron. It's like you fools really believe that the previous 8 years didn't exist/have an impact on the mess we're in today. Talk about "fiddling while Rome burned". Again... Moron.

Mr. Peepers must be a victim of New Math. I bet he can't tell what the negative numbers mean.

4506782746_82c1ec8959.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I think Obama is freaking people out because he and the congress are trying to move so fast. It's no longer a mystery where they want to take our nation. Far left. OK, so be it. It's the speed they are doing it, because they know the nation is not ready for it. Europe is and was. Americans aren't. We are genetically rebellious by nature. Look at our history. We are a rebellious, rowdy bunch. Sometimes even violently rebellious. We are a tribal people, and very competitive. Commune style philosophies don't work well with our people. We are a survival of the fittest population, although we have been socialized to also have sympathy for one another and accept some modest welfare ideals.

But Obama and Pelosi are going for broke, full Hail Mary. They know the alignment of this much power for the left probably won't happen again for decades, so they are acting with urgency, and yes, it's a bit creepy.

Yeah. When you're robbing the bank you don't really take your time do you? You are sneaky at first so nobody catches on to what you're up to. And then you speed up and get rough with those who understand what is happening and make sure they are contained until you finish the job. By the time everybody else finds out about it, it is too late.

The same principle applies to those intent on robbing folks of property, choices, opportunities, options, and their personal liberties. You start out slow, but once the frog senses that the water is getting warmer, you turn up the heat fast and finish the job before he realizes he needs to jump out of the pot before he is boiled alive.

Last edited:
Since Christ was crucified people have always tried to label some leader or person in power as the anti-Christ. During the campaign when people referred to him as "The One" "The Messiah" him not going to church, blah blah blah people are bound to talk about it.

I bet in 2004 if you typed Bush anti-Christ you would have gotten even more hits.

Well, you got that part right......

There is no harm in people of faith questioning do not mock them even if you think it is far fetched because frankly they need to figure it out on their own.

figure what out?

but Barack is freaking me out, and why has the term anti-Christ been rolling around in my head as of late? :eusa_whistle:

first of all, thanks for using the term "YA'LL", makes me miss home.

Secondly, don't freak out...I don't think BO is the anti-christ...many experts on the subject believe the anti-christ will be of European birth...We all know that BO was born in HI... so there you go

Actually, there's no proof what so ever he was born in Hawaii. On the other hand, there's quite a bit of proof he was born in Kenya.

Oh Pale, you missed my sarcasm......

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
but Barack is freaking me out, and why has the term anti-Christ been rolling around in my head as of late? :eusa_whistle:

Because the one last marble you have needs company?

Shows what you know; I still have a half dozen, so there. :razz:

That was a wittier retort than my snotty comment deserved. Twas funny but, alas, nonetheless -- still snotty. Let me apologize. Please continue having your religiously-oriented nervous breakdown as if I had not interrupted you.

You are a classly humanoid there, csbarry. Insane and yet classy. I like that in a person!

mythic-marbles.jpg

bah.

There is only one sign of who the anti Christ is according to scripture. And that's the one who negotiates a 7 year peace treaty between Israel and her enemies. Once you see that, then you can say 'oh shit'.

Till then, this is all blathering blatherskyte, and I for one am not paying any attention or giving any credibility to it. Oh, and BTW, with how much P-BO is pissing in the Israeli's cornflakes, I doubt they'll listen to him about dick. The Arab world already sees him as a harmless joke.

Jees...I can't believe how many of you took him seriously.

I don't think anybody is taking the AntiChrist thing seriously.

But its hard not to take the 'freaking out' part seriously.

You mean he doesn't you?

(I say "ya'll" a lot too, and a there's nothing quite as compelling as a Texan from Dallas calling you 'darlin''.)

:eusa_angel: You seem to be confusing marbles with the rocks in your head :eusa_angel:

Your knowledge of such a condition existing must come from personal knowledge. Since that's obviously the case, you lack the capacity to diagnose another's condition, and therefore you are full of shit. :lol:

That was a wittier retort than my snotty comment deserved. Twas funny but, alas, nonetheless -- still snotty. Let me apologize. Please continue having your religiously-oriented nervous breakdown as if I had not interrupted you.

You are a classly humanoid there, csbarry. Insane and yet classy. I like that in a person!

mythic-marbles.jpg

Thank you Madeline, and if you don't mind my saying so, you classy is showing as well.

One thing I've learned during my short time here is that it is easy to misunderstand the message another might try and convey, and so I take it all in with a grain of salt and try not to take any criticism seriously. For those who come out of nowhere with rude, crude, and nasty firing from both barrels for no apparent reason; I can give as well as I can take, actually, I'm better at giving. :neutral: :lol:

Forum List

Back