I don't know about all ya' all ...

but Barack is freaking me out, and why has the term anti-Christ been rolling around in my head as of late? :eusa_whistle:

"Lame" ... rightwinger, is that the best reason you can come up with for giving me yet another neg rep you extremely poor example for intelligent life ... duh ... please excuse my temporary lapse of reason; what kind of message should I have expected you to leave? For your information, that was a rhetorical question. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
"I'm givin' her all she's Captain!!!!!! But the christ/anti-christ shields are breakin' don!!!!!!!
320x240.jpg

The Antichrist was actually the Emperor Nero. Calling Barry an Antichrist is rather fittin'.

Just sayin'.

The Antichrist was actually the Emperor Nero. Calling Barry an Antichrist is rather fittin'.

Just sayin'.

" Just sayin' " some more worthless shit, so excuse her. If she any real knowledge, she would have known there has never been a definitive Anti-Christ. Here's another lesson for you; polls taken since Hitler's time have him as a leading candidate to be the potential Anti-Christ, alongside some of todays financial magnates. :neutral:

If you knew anything about the history of the bible and the theories concerning Revelations, you would know that there is a strong case that Nero was The Antichrist.

If you knew anything about the history of the bible and the theories concerning Revelations, you would know that there is a strong case that Nero was The Antichrist.

Yes, there is a strong case for Nero as the Anti-Christ. However, you said, "The Antichrist was actually the Emperor Nero", a definitive answer as I see it. I don't know how you came up with "Calling Barry an Antichrist is rather fittin' ", as I see myself as a "humanist", and not conventional in my spiritual views. Perhaps I'm missing some point. :neutral:

Yes, there is a strong case for Nero as the Anti-Christ. However, you said, "The Antichrist was actually the Emperor Nero", a definitive answer as I see it. I don't know how you came up with "Calling Barry an Antichrist is rather fittin' ", as I see myself as a "humanist", and not conventional in my spiritual views. Perhaps I'm missing some point. :neutral:

Obama is to America what the Emperor Nero was to Rome.

Obama is to America what the Emperor Nero was to Rome.

OK then, you'll get no argument out of me, nah nah! :neutral:

Just sayin'.

Bush seemed to be the one fiddling around while the economy wnet up in flames.

right or wrong in his approach Obama has been trying to battle the flames instead of just telling us everything is fine.

You are missing the analogy.

Nero had Rome set on fire, and blamed the Christians.

Obama has set our economy and liberty on fire, and is blaming the Tea Partiers.

Religious people will believe any ridiculous nonsense.

Man living in fish

Noah's flood

talking snake

head up butt

You mean like those that think that only 6% of scientists are republican is somehow significant? Yea, they dumb.

Is that true? I did not know that. Only 6% of scientists are Republicans. That's pretty significant to me - and I think it probably is (or should be) to a lot of others.

Only 6%. Wow! What with the attitude of so many Republicans that I know toward science ("It's bogus!"), I would have thought the percentage of scientists who are Republican would have been much closer to zero. ;)

But we digress . . .

We don't think science is bogus. Just the made-up stuff.....like global warming. Unlike you and your peers, we don't just bow down blindly to what we are told is right. We research and question before putting faith forward. Too bad you guys didn't do that for global warming.......or Obama for that matter.

Dear USC: The best way I know to deal with this, is to agree "in spirit" (that antichrist means any false government, the spirit of corruption or lawlessness in the name of the law, or injustice in the name of justice, or abusing authority of the law to violate it).

Then if you can agree on that, that the spirit of antichrist or oppression has "always been in the world" but made manifest in more visible cases like Hitler or Pol Pot, etc. then you don't have to disagree. You can actually agree the problem of abuse or corruption is EVERYWHERE. Anyone could see some of this in Bush, or Obama or any person on earth.

The same way the three levels of the trinity (God/Christ/Holyspirit) are inherent all of us as human beings (body/mind/spirit made in the image of God), and in our government as judicial/legislative/executive, then any person can be influenced by the good side or the bad side of human nature. The opposite of God/Christ/Holyspirit is Satan/Antichrist/Falseprophet. So we can either live by the spirit of the laws which is love of truth and unity, justice and freedom, and charity for humanity (or fall to the influence of selfishness and division, injustice and oppression, and unforgiveness and war).

The good and bad powers reside and work through all of us, not just Obama or Hitler. We have just as much ability, individually and collectively, to influence relations in the world, for better or for worse. Hopefully for the better!

Obama is the Antichrist
Posted on: 10/04/2009 19:05
Okay so today someone walked up to me and told me in complete seriousness that "The antichrist is sitting on the throne right now, so the end is at hand." He believes Obama is the Antichrist and is using the current financial crisis to establish the 'new world order'

The rumour mill that Obama is the Antichrist started last spring during the campaign, and it is growing. A Google search of "Obama is the AntiChrist" returned 746,000 results, while the previous favourite "Bush is the anitchrist" returned only 259,000 results. And most of those were tongue in cheek, while the Obama ones are mostly serious.

Has anyone else heard of these rumours?

It seems it is not just the Westboro Baptists this time-

Obama is the Antichrist | WonderCafe

Last edited:
but Barack is freaking me out, and why has the term anti-Christ been rolling around in my head as of late? :eusa_whistle:

first of all, thanks for using the term "YA'LL", makes me miss home.

Secondly, don't freak out...I don't think BO is the anti-christ...many experts on the subject believe the anti-christ will be of European birth...We all know that BO was born in HI... so there you go

Actually, there's no proof what so ever he was born in Hawaii. On the other hand, there's quite a bit of proof he was born in Kenya.

Yeah, like that audio of his grandmother saying she was there at his birth, in Kenya. That one got buried and burned by MSNBC real quick.

Well first, the Bible is pretty specific that those pointing out the anti-Christ are probably full of it and spouting a lot of nonsense just as those reporting the 'Second Coming' are likely to be. The Bible says it somewhat more poetically of course.

Second, based on the fairly large number of scientists I am acquainted with, I think Pew who cites that 6% needs to redo their study or clarify the demographics polled better. Do look for the demographics to change somewhat when the GOP is in charge and they don't have to suck up to a Democratically controlled Congress and a Democrat administration for their funding.

Thirdly, present company excepted, I do wish folks would not try to identify Obama as the AntiChrist because it draws the Obama-supporting wingnuts into idiotic discussions about that rather than focusing on issues that we should be concerned about.

Finally, I agree that Obama is freaking a lot of people out.

Forum List

Back