I don't know about all ya' all ...

Obama is the Antichrist
Posted on: 10/04/2009 19:05
Okay so today someone walked up to me and told me in complete seriousness that "The antichrist is sitting on the throne right now, so the end is at hand." He believes Obama is the Antichrist and is using the current financial crisis to establish the 'new world order'

The rumour mill that Obama is the Antichrist started last spring during the campaign, and it is growing. A Google search of "Obama is the AntiChrist" returned 746,000 results, while the previous favourite "Bush is the anitchrist" returned only 259,000 results. And most of those were tongue in cheek, while the Obama ones are mostly serious.

Has anyone else heard of these rumours?

It seems it is not just the Westboro Baptists this time-

Obama is the Antichrist | WonderCafe

If he actually lowers the sea levels and preforms miracles, ill be concerned. till them he is just another man.

Religious people will believe any ridiculous nonsense.

Man living in fish

Noah's flood

talking snake

head up butt

but Barack is freaking me out, and why has the term anti-Christ been rolling around in my head as of late? :eusa_whistle:

I was just having a little fun; I'm really not the most religious guy you'll ever meet. However, some of the shit this guy and his party are pulling is a bit over the top for me ... seriously. :neutral:

but Barack is freaking me out, and why has the term anti-Christ been rolling around in my head as of late? :eusa_whistle:

first of all, thanks for using the term "YA'LL", makes me miss home.

Secondly, don't freak out...I don't think BO is the anti-christ...many experts on the subject believe the anti-christ will be of European birth...We all know that BO was born in HI... so there you go

Since Christ was crucified people have always tried to label some leader or person in power as the anti-Christ. During the campaign when people referred to him as "The One" "The Messiah" him not going to church, blah blah blah people are bound to talk about it.

I bet in 2004 if you typed Bush anti-Christ you would have gotten even more hits.

There is no harm in people of faith questioning do not mock them even if you think it is far fetched because frankly they need to figure it out on their own.

Obama is the Antichrist
Posted on: 10/04/2009 19:05
Okay so today someone walked up to me and told me in complete seriousness that "The antichrist is sitting on the throne right now, so the end is at hand." He believes Obama is the Antichrist and is using the current financial crisis to establish the 'new world order'

The rumour mill that Obama is the Antichrist started last spring during the campaign, and it is growing. A Google search of "Obama is the AntiChrist" returned 746,000 results, while the previous favourite "Bush is the anitchrist" returned only 259,000 results. And most of those were tongue in cheek, while the Obama ones are mostly serious.

Has anyone else heard of these rumours?

It seems it is not just the Westboro Baptists this time-

Obama is the Antichrist | WonderCafe

I thought the anti-Christ was Caeser. Atilla? Napoleon? Hitler? I often get confused.

Why didn't the Bible tell us that he'd wear a particular kind of hat or give us his street address or something like that?

Can you imagine trying to make these charges stick in a Court of Law?

One thing is certain: People from the dawn of recorded history compared to people of today have no discernable difference from each other once you take away the indoor plumbing.

Man living in fish

Noah's flood

talking snake

head up butt

You mean like those that think that only 6% of scientists are republican is somehow significant? Yea, they dumb.

Yes......Obama is the antichrist

But Americans preferred him over the best candidate the GOP had to offer by a huge margin

What does that tell you about the current state of the Republican Party?

Man living in fish

Noah's flood

talking snake

head up butt

You mean like those that think that only 6% of scientists are republican is somehow significant? Yea, they dumb.

Is that true? I did not know that. Only 6% of scientists are Republicans. That's pretty significant to me - and I think it probably is (or should be) to a lot of others.

Only 6%. Wow! What with the attitude of so many Republicans that I know toward science ("It's bogus!"), I would have thought the percentage of scientists who are Republican would have been much closer to zero. ;)

But we digress . . .

Secondly, don't freak out...I don't think BO is the anti-christ...many experts on the subject believe the anti-christ will be of European birth...We all know that BO was born in HI... so there you go

Actually, there's no proof what so ever he was born in Hawaii. On the other hand, there's quite a bit of proof he was born in Kenya.

You're welcome. I was, and to some extent still am, a road warrior. I've traveled the US for many years. I've incorporated a lot from all over the Country which makes me the man I am today. I've got everyone confused! :lol:

I'm not really freaked out, really, just my off the wall way of getting something started. :lol:

Forum List

Back