I don't judge a person by his race, just his character

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
:sad: I am sorry, but folks who use the race card, are very closed minded and not willing to see a person as a human being. It is not what's on the outside that should a difference, it's what type of heart they have for compassion and understanding.

but it is so much more convenient if all bad people were all one color and of one faith, then we could occupy their homelands and maim and kill them and their woman and children until they became good..like us

Last edited:
:sad: I am sorry, but folks who use the race card, are very closed minded and not willing to see a person as a human being. It is not what's on the outside that should a difference, it's what type of heart they have for compassion and understanding.

Completely agree! Welcome to the jungle.

I'm a pro. I refuse to judge people until they pay me. If they refuse, I immediately judge them to be cheapskates.

"You go fuck around with the law and all hell breaks loose!"
—Sheriff Will Teasel (Brian Dennehy), "Jerkwater USA", Rambo - First Blood, USA TV Network, March 1, 2004 inquiry subpoenas Pentagon

Yeah! And if we all just hold hands and sing Kumbaya, all our problems will be solved!:cuckoo:

Yeah! And if we all just hold hands and sing Kumbaya, all our problems will be solved!:cuckoo:

A bunch of us sat around and sang Kumbaya until our throats got sore from singing and guess what? Same old things happening in the world. Next time we sing "I'd like to buy the world a Coke..."

The problem lies in institutional racism and lack of critical thinking skills taught at a young age. What is one of the first things they teach kids in public school?

"You are different. You are African American, white, Mexican American, Asian American, etc". Maybe, just maybe, we can try teaching kids we are first and foremost Americans and skin color is nothing more than a biological adaptation to the environment.

ADD: They should first start by teaching kids the American Anthropologist (you know them, the experts on humans and their relations to the environment?) Association's statement on "race".

"Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes. This means that there is greater variation within "racial" groups than between them."

Translation: "race" doesn't mean sh*t, you've all been duped

"Ultimately "race" as an ideology about human differences was subsequently spread to other areas of the world. It became a strategy for dividing, ranking, and controlling colonized people used by colonial powers everywhere. But it was not limited to the colonial situation. In the latter part of the 19th century it was employed by Europeans to rank one another and to justify social, economic, and political inequalities among their peoples. "

Translation: "race" was an ideology created to justify colonization

Last edited:

Wrong.

Race is a very real biological category.

You can't legislate it away. You can't propagandize it away. You can't crimethink it away.

It abides.

All efforts to "get rid of race" have FAILED. Rather than seeing a "post-racial America" with the election of Obama, we're seeing an even more racial America.

Neither conservatives nor liberals have yet to grasp this.

Wrong.

Race is a very real biological category.

No, it's made up. Scientifically and historically proven. Or wait, are you one of those people that ignore science?

What part of "most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes" do you not understand?

All efforts to "get rid of race" have FAILED

LOL what efforts? We are reminded of "race" every single day, every single moment we turn on the TV, read the paper, etc. We are constantly trained/forced/coerce to put importance on race when it is a complete misnomer. It's what helps to control people and, more importantly, also what sells in the media.

You're all taking it hook, line, sinker.

Last edited:

I judge people by their race. Typically white people are rude, greedy, sexual deviants,
and pathological liars, murderers,mass murderers, and they always seem to have some kind of ulterior motives.

This is from years of exposure to the white race. I can not judge them indivually any more.
I tried that , but it never works.

The problem lies in institutional racism and lack of critical thinking skills taught at a young age. What is one of the first things they teach kids in public school?

"You are different. You are African American, white, Mexican American, Asian American, etc". Maybe, just maybe, we can try teaching kids we are first and foremost Americans and skin color is nothing more than a biological adaptation to the environment.

ADD: They should first start by teaching kids the American Anthropologist (you know them, the experts on humans and their relations to the environment?) Association's statement on "race".

"Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes. This means that there is greater variation within "racial" groups than between them."

Translation: "race" doesn't mean sh*t, you've all been duped

"Ultimately "race" as an ideology about human differences was subsequently spread to other areas of the world. It became a strategy for dividing, ranking, and controlling colonized people used by colonial powers everywhere. But it was not limited to the colonial situation. In the latter part of the 19th century it was employed by Europeans to rank one another and to justify social, economic, and political inequalities among their peoples. "

So what you are saying is that Whites created the Idea of Race, for their own exploitive
desires.?
But race, and tribal classification existed long before any contact with the Europeans.
White Europeans used racial classification as a means of control and exploitation of natural resources, which they still do today by the way.

So why should we listen to liberal whites that try to say, there is no race now.
Race is not an "Ideology" created by whites. Race existed long before whites were even created.
Race is used as a method by whites to control non whites!

Last edited:

I judge people by their race. Typically white people are rude, greedy, sexual deviants,
and pathological liars, murderers,mass murderers, and they always seem to have some kind of ulterior motives.

This is from years of exposure to the white race. I can not judge them indivually any more.

Yes they are , along with every other race.

I also find all races are Kind, generous, gentle, helpful, beautiful, funny, bald, goofy, dumb and everything else human.

We are all the damned same and anyone who prejudges people will get taken and will miss out on a best friend.

I also find all races are Kind, generous, gentle, helpful, beautiful, funny, bald, goofy, dumb and everything else human.

We are all the damned same and anyone who prejudges people will get taken and will miss out on a best friend.

No, not every other race , I said the White Race is where I see those negative traits.

No, not every other race , I said the White Race is where I see those negative traits.

I know you did and you will get taken bcause of your false impression and you will miss out on a best friend too.

People are people , Im old and have known tooo many to pretend otherwise.

hahaha. that's the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

Forum List

Back