I dont give two craps about israel OR palestine

What Wikipedia has to say about Jedwabne.

Jedwabne pogrom - Wikipedia

Described as a massacre or a pogrom by postwar historians, it resulted in the death of at least 340 Polish Jews of all ages,[2] locked in a barn later set on fire. A group of 23 Polish males was involved, after being summoned in Jedwabne by a German paramilitary group known as the Ordnungspolizei.

At first, many Polish Jews were relieved to learn that the Soviets, rather than the Nazis, were to occupy their town, and unlike gentile Poles, publicly welcomed the Red Army as their protectors.[10][18] Some people from other ethnic groups in Kresy, particularly Belarusians, also openly welcomed the Soviets.[18] Administrative jobs were offered to Jews who declared Soviet allegiance. Some Jews joined a Soviet militia overseeing deportations of ethnic Poles organized by the NKVD. At least one witness testimony says that during round-ups, armed Jewish militiamen were seen to be guarding those being prepared for deportation to Siberia. A total of 22,353 Poles (entire families) were deported from the vicinity.[19][20] Red Army troops requisitioned food and other goods, undercutting nearly everyone's material needs.[10] The Soviet secret police accompanying the Red Army routinely arrested and deported Polish citizens, both gentile and Jewish, and spread terror throughout the region.[8][21] Waves of arrests, expulsions and prison executions continued until June 20–21, 1941
Dumbass can't even read his own link, here are your fantastic Poles:

On the morning of July 10, 1941, by the order of mayor Marian Karolak and the German paramilitaries billeted to the town,[1] a group of Polish men from around Jedwabne and neighboring settlements was assembled.[28] They then rounded up the local Jews as well as those seeking refuge from nearby towns and villages such as Wizna and Kolno. The Jews were taken to the square in the centre of Jedwabne, where they were ordered to pluck grass, attacked and beaten. A group of Jewish men were forced by the Germans to demolish a statue of Lenin that had been put up earlier by the Soviets (as in Kolno),[29][30] and then carry it out of town while singing Soviet songs. The local rabbi was forced to lead this procession of about 40 people. The group was taken to a barn,[19] killed and buried, along with fragments of the monument. Later that day, most of the remaining Jews, estimated at around 250[19] to 300 (IPN final findings),[31] were led to the same barn, locked inside and burned alive using kerosene from the former Soviet supplies (or German gasoline, by different accounts) in the presence of eight German paramilitaries, who shot those who tried to escape.[19] The remains of both groups were buried in two mass graves in the barn.[19] Exhumations led to the discovery not only of the charred bodies of the victims in two mass graves, but also of the bust of Lenin (previously assumed to have been buried at a Jewish cemetery) as well as bullets that, according to a statement by Leon Kieres, the chief of the IPN, in 2000, could have been fired in 1941 Walther P38 type pistols.[19]

German photographers, seen by many witnesses, photographed the pogrom. Some sources claim that a movie made by the Germans during the massacre was shown in cinemas in Warsaw to document the alleged spontaneous hatred of local people towards the Jews.

Jedwabne happened because your Jews were oppressing, and killing Poles with the NKVD before this happened.

You Jews think it's your God given right to f*ck with people, and then can't grasp why you're hated, and killed.

Jewish collaboration with NKVD and Soviets - I

Torture in Jedwabne
Strzembosz proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that events took precisely the same course in Jedwabne itself. Here is one account from a resident of Jedwabne, Józef Rybicki, summing up what happened in the town after it fell to the Soviets:

Revenge On Their Polish Neighbors

"Jews who had put up an archway greeted the Red Army. They changed the old town government and proposed a new one drawn from the local population (Jews and communists). They arrested the police, the teachers . . . They led the NKVD to apartments and houses and denounced Polish patriots."

The description of the tortures inflicted upon Polish conspirators by the NKVD in Jedwabne is shocking. The following is an account by Corporal Antoni B., a member of the anti-Soviet underground who was turned in to the NKVD by Jews:
"they took me for interrogation, the investigating judge and the NKVD commander and one torturer came, and they sat me on a stool next to a brick wall, then I look over and one in civilian clothes took a stick from behind the stove like the kind in the walls of our tents, that long and thick, and suddenly they threw me on the floor and stuffed my cap in my mouth and started to beat me, I couldn't cry out because the judge sat on my legs and the second one held me by the head and held the cap in my mouth, and I fought back until I tore the cap to bits, and the third torturer beat me the whole time, I got that stick more or less 30 times, and they stopped beating me and sat me on the stool by the wall. I had long hair, and the senior lieutenant grabbed me by the hair and started to beat my head against the wall, I thought that nothing would be left of my head, he tore the whole clump of hair from my head . they threw me on the ground and started to beat me with a hazel stick, they turned me from side to side and beat me, and in addition two of them were still sitting on me and suffocating me and said that they would finish me off. They kept beating me until they probably knew that I couldn't take anymore, so at last they let me go. They beat me like a cat in a sack, and at the end they sat me on the stool and beat me with the stick on the arms." (from W czterdziestym nas matko na Sybir zesłali [In 1940, Mother, They Sent Us to Siberia], published by the Solidarity Interfactory Structure, p. 82).
I took this text from a collection of accounts prepared years ago for print by Professor Jan T. Gross. When writing his book about Jedwabne, Gross skips over the description of Antoni B.'s arrest and torture, although he quotes other fragments of this account. Why?
The facts leave no room for doubt: the

NKVD Ship Poles To Siberia

Jedwabne Jews, as in the entire territory occupied by the Soviets, constituted the nuts and bolts of the machinery of repression. Up to the last moment, they were delivering Polish patriots into the hands of the NKVD and preparing the next deportation transports to Siberia.
Meh, nobody cares what a blog blogist moron says. Epic fail.

Jews killed way more Poles than vice versa.

Maybe even 10,000 Poles were killed by Jewish Soviets, most notable being Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel.

Your completely disgusting Jews just kick, and scream about Jedwabne, which didn't even come close.

I've not encountered a more disgusting people in my life than your Jews.

I have not one ounce of sympathy for Jews.
"Jews killed way more Poles"

You see, when you utter vomit like that, you just prove you're just mentally insane and ignorant, just like the other antisemites. Carry on, donkey breath.

3 Poles saved about 15,000 Jews, being Eugene Lazowski, Henryk Slawik, and Irena Sendler.

23 Poles were involved in Jedwabne, and killed about 300 Jews.

Leave it to your Jews to not focus on the Poles who saved more Jews than Poles killed Jews.

That's because you're thoughtless, senseless, selfish, ungrateful, miserable pricks.

Forum List

Back