I dont give a shit!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Ya know what, i really don't give a flying shit about your college debts!

I am sick of their whining about the money THEY borrowed. No one forced them to go to college. No one forced them to borrow money.

They signed on the bottom line knowing full well how much they borrowed and that they would have to pay it back.... tough damn shit. It sucks paying your bills.

Ya know what, i really don't give a flying shit about your college debts!

I am sick of their whining about the money THEY borrowed. No one forced them to go to college. No one forced them to borrow money.

They signed on the bottom line knowing full well how much they borrowed and that they would have to pay it back.... tough damn shit. It sucks paying your bills.

It gives Obiewan another way to appeal to the young vote, and to put taxpayers further into debt, sooner....very crafty this Benedict Arnold....

That is the most disgusting bosum I've ever seen, aqua.

So, is this one of those conservative rant threads?

Last edited:

No. Just ranting about idiots who are pissed off that they have to pay back THEIR college debt. A debt that the only one responsible for is their very own selves.

FUCK THEM.

I betcha you don't care much about my mortgage either... Just saying

Actually, no... sorry i don't. A mortgage is a risk. One that you take on all by yourself. One you knowingly sign for. If you win... great. If you lose everything, those are the chances you take.

I think college for be for those over 30.
18 yr. olds don't have a clue as to what they want to do for the rest of their working life.

A person should have some real life work experience under their belt before making that kind of financial commitment

When my son enrolled at USC, we sat through a required seminar on student loans. It was very detailed and in-depth. There was no question that all the responsibilities of the student were placed before us as well as the seriousness of incurring such debt.

It could be another 10 years before he has his obligation paid off, but it will get paid.

No, I don't give a shit either about the whiners and wankers.

No. Just ranting about idiots who are pissed off that they have to pay back THEIR college debt. A debt that the only one responsible for is their very own selves.

FUCK THEM.

Oh come on. They're kids and they are having growing pains.

Forum List

Back