I dont get to do this very often so here goes.....I TOLD YOU SO

The GOP should grow a fucking spine and stop looking for a flawless, perfect candidate.... I have news for ya.... ya ain't gonna find one. The Democrats can't and nor can you.

Get your fucking backbone out - for once - nominate the best man to fix the clusterfuck that is America and get your fucking message out. It is not overly complicated. Just, for once, stay the fucking distance and stop fucking whining.

why isn't your smart ass running?

In another thread about Romney sheltering money, I told you guys just the mere appearance of impropriety on this subject was going to hurt him. I said that when you combine this story with the Bain issue and the I "may" release my taxes issues that it would hurt him. I was right.....

Snip:
PRINCETON, NJ -- Mitt Romney is a considerably weaker front-runner among Republican registered voters nationally than he was at the beginning of the week. Romney now leads Newt Gingrich by 30% to 20%, with Rick Santorum and Ron Paul tied at 13%. At the beginning of the week, Romney had a 23-percentage-point lead over Gingrich and Santorum.
Romney's National Lead Down to 10 Points

And this latest issue with the Cayman Islands hasn't even made it into any commercials yet. Once it hits the political ads on TV the damage will multiply.

I think this all combined gives Obama far too much ammo to use in the general. I think it severely hampers his chances at beating Obama. The left have been beating the class warfare drums for some time now. And one could attribute Obamas rise in the polls to part of this tactic. Now he could have a totally refreshed reason to keep pounding on the issue if Romney is our nominee.

I'm beginning to think nominating Romney may be a mistake.

What's your next best choice? Santorum?

I prefer sqntorum I just don't know if he is electable. His social stances are very polarizing.

I also like Newt but he has had some MAJOR flip flops and his attacks on Bain are out of bounds in my opinion. But they are having the intended effect. I just gotta wonder if he actually believes it or if he is just using it as a weapon.

50/50 I guess but leaning Newt.

The GOP should grow a fucking spine and stop looking for a flawless, perfect candidate.... I have news for ya.... ya ain't gonna find one. The Democrats can't and nor can you.

Get your fucking backbone out - for once - nominate the best man to fix the clusterfuck that is America and get your fucking message out. It is not overly complicated. Just, for once, stay the fucking distance and stop fucking whining.

The only one I see whining is you.

She's been on a roll. I think she should marry douger.

In another thread about Romney sheltering money, I told you guys just the mere appearance of impropriety on this subject was going to hurt him. I said that when you combine this story with the Bain issue and the I "may" release my taxes issues that it would hurt him. I was right.....

You told us that taking an entire chapter from the liberal playbook and using class warfare would work in the Republican Party? And you're PROUD of that?!?

It's a national poll of all parties dimwit. I said it would hurt him with independents and moderates. I never mentioned the gop moron.

You told us that taking an entire chapter from the liberal playbook and using class warfare would work in the Republican Party? And you're PROUD of that?!?

It's a national poll of all parties dimwit. I said it would hurt him with independents and moderates. I never mentioned the gop moron.

It really won't hurt him long term. He needs to release his tax returns, and get some national coverage talking about his experience - both in Mass and with Bains. Sell it to the people... ya know... like Obama did.

Get a fucking backbone, Gramps.

The only one I see whining is you.

She's been on a roll. I think she should marry douger.

I have never slammed my country - I have, however, mocked some of the fools who call themselves 'real Americans'.

It really won't hurt him long term. He needs to release his tax returns, and get some national coverage talking about his experience - both in Mass and with Bains. Sell it to the people... ya know... like Obama did.

Get a fucking backbone, Gramps.

That's what I said a week ago. That he needed to get in front of it. Explain it. Most on here said I was wrong and it was no big deal. I have plenty of spine. But my vote shouldn't be his concern. Middle America independents is where he needs to be concerned.

Forget about auditing the Federal Reserve, lets get all tarded out over Romney's tax returns! Fucking Muricans deserve what they get lol

next time you watch a debate Gramps, watch how Mitt looks at the person who is speaking on stage. Its fucking creepy...like he wants to fuck them in the ass creepy....

I bet you wont be able to un see it....

Anyways i could have told you this about Mitt before any info came out.

You really should try to get out of the dungeon more often.

next time you watch a debate Gramps, watch how Mitt looks at the person who is speaking on stage. Its fucking creepy...like he wants to fuck them in the ass creepy....

I bet you wont be able to un see it....

Anyways i could have told you this about Mitt before any info came out.

You really should try to get out of the dungeon more often.

went out today....im fine....but go watch.....

I know the look you're talking about I just get a different vibe from it lol

This thread is great. let me summarize.

Gramps is reconsidering his choice for POTUS. What a fucking shock!

CG has begun to rub other nutters the wrong way. Another shocker.

Imbalance is jealous that Plasma came up with a funny take on Romney's stare.

All nutters are s-l-o-w-l-y coming to the realization that Barack Hussein Obama is not goin' anywhere.

Great thread.

This won't hurt Romney just like Bain didn't hurt him, except among democrats and who cares what they think.

What hurt Romney is Gingrich and ABCs plan to derail the campaign with an ex-wife hit piece. Romney is still pretty steady in his position, Gingrich is rising as Paul and Santorum are falling.

According to this weeks polls it did hurt him. Significantly at that.

A temporary 'oh no' by spineless fools.

Yeah.... If he's suffering in the Republican Primaries because of this, where the people involved supposedly shouldn't give a shit, it'll kill him in the general.

All nutters are s-l-o-w-l-y coming to the realization that Barack Hussein Obama is not goin' anywhere.

Great thread.

I have NEVER expressed support for Romney you uninformed idiot.

According to this weeks polls it did hurt him. Significantly at that.

Yeah.... If he's suffering in the Republican Primaries because of this, where the people involved supposedly shouldn't give a shit, it'll kill him in the general.

Better the primaries than the GE, address the issues, speak to the American people like they are grown ups and move on.

I know... it's an original concept - telling the truth and allow Americans to consider the facts.

If only both sides would do it, we would have a far more rational political discourse, and we would have more rational politicians instead of a the current bunch of bottomfeeders. I appreciate the electing bottomfeeders is acceptable to you - and to the GOP but it is a large part of the reason that the rest of the country disengages with both your parties.

Great thread.

Oh......my bad. He's the one you haven't supported, then.

Snip:
PRINCETON, NJ -- Mitt Romney is a considerably weaker front-runner among Republican registered voters nationally than he was at the beginning of the week. Romney now leads Newt Gingrich by 30% to 20%, with Rick Santorum and Ron Paul tied at 13%. At the beginning of the week, Romney had a 23-percentage-point lead over Gingrich and Santorum.
Romney's National Lead Down to 10 Points

And this latest issue with the Cayman Islands hasn't even made it into any commercials yet. Once it hits the political ads on TV the damage will multiply.

I think this all combined gives Obama far too much ammo to use in the general. I think it severely hampers his chances at beating Obama. The left have been beating the class warfare drums for some time now. And one could attribute Obamas rise in the polls to part of this tactic. Now he could have a totally refreshed reason to keep pounding on the issue if Romney is our nominee.

I'm beginning to think nominating Romney may be a mistake.

I don't care where hes got his money, does it really matter? its HIS.

if this skews peoples view of him then hey, thats their gig. its stupid.

Great thread.

Oh......my bad. He's the one you haven't supported, then.

Again completely lost to the facts. Shouldn't surprise me I guess.

Let me help you.

I supported Cain till his abortion and terrorist stances. I then switched to Newt. Still basically leaning Newt. That amounts to me changing my mind ONCE YOU FUCKING MORON.

I suppose you've never changed your mind huh.

Fuck off

For all your bloviating I've never seen you endorse any candidate. So who is it? Who has your spine of steel support?

:eusa_whistle:

Sorry, I missed that post.

I'm California Girl and I endorse Mitt Romney as President of these United States.

That clear enough for ya?

I've considered his record, in Mass and in the private sector... I've looked at all the evidence I can find, and.... unless there is a smoking gun waiting in the wings.... I'm comfortable with Romney.

For all your bloviating I've never seen you endorse any candidate. So who is it? Who has your spine of steel support?

:eusa_whistle:

Sorry, I missed that post.

I'm California Girl and I endorse Mitt Romney as President of these United States.

That clear enough for ya?

I've considered his record, in Mass and in the private sector... I've looked at all the evidence I can find, and.... unless there is a smoking gun waiting in the wings.... I'm comfortable with Romney.

Fair enough. But expecting middle America to "get a fucking spine" is not the best campaign slogan.

Just sayin

Forum List

Back