I don't "get" the whole race tension thing.

I don't "get" the whole race tension thing. It's not because of shock, disbelief or even apathy. I can't explain it but even though I can comprehend all the working components - the rallies, riots, tensions and flare ups still make no sense to me at all.

Is anyone with me on this?

This is the American Leftist Maniacs Last Stand, the Race Card has been their only card for some time, they literally have nothing else now, they have no power, they don't have the White House, the Senate, the House or the American Supreme Court....so this literally is it:

Fan the flames and start a full on Race War.

Being mentally ill they don't care how many people might die and they don't care if the American Republic ITSELF is destroyed.

Democrats did this to America once before and were quite happy to rip America apart and pit American AGAINST American....that was called the American Civil War.

Democrats are now determined to start the Second American Civil War.

I don't "get" the whole race tension thing. It's not because of shock, disbelief or even apathy. I can't explain it but even though I can comprehend all the working components - the rallies, riots, tensions and flare ups still make no sense to me at all.

Thats because for the most part it doesnt exist. At least not in the way, or to the extent the media would have you believe.

what about nazis don't you understand?

I understand that Nazis deemed certain human beings and classes of human beings to be so far beneath them that they could be destroyed by the millions for the convienience of others.

Sound familiar?
Yes.

It sounds just like the conservative agenda hostile to gay Americans, women, and Muslims.

We Conservatives do not seek to deny personhood nor basic human rights to any of those groups.

Can you say the same about your bias against children in the womb?

I understand that Nazis deemed certain human beings and classes of human beings to be so far beneath than that they could be destroyed by the millions for the convienience of others.

Sound familiar?

no.

but thanks for playing.

Thank

You!

‘I don't "get" the whole race tension thing.’

Which comes as a surprise to no one.

Like most on the right you have nothing but contempt citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

And when those disadvantaged by the hateful rightist agenda oppose that hateful agenda, you and most other conservatives are clueless as to why.

Liberals believe that all White people are successful only because of slavery

Ok. (assuming that is true)

How does tearing down statues change any of that for them?

Are they going to want the Albert Pike statues tearing down, or what do you want to bet they'll be TOLD that ONLY the Albert Pike one's can remain, if ANY of these statues should be blown up it's ANYTHING to do with Albert Pike and them being blown up has nothing to do with him being a Confederate General.

Hope he's nicely Rotting in Hell.

Albert Pike is the ONLY Confederate General that was allowed an outdoor statue in Washington DC, that's how important They deemed him....:eusa_whistle:

albert_pike_statue_1.jpg

Washington DC Albert Pike Memorial.

P1080580-1.jpg

Albert Pike - Wikipedia

‘I don't "get" the whole race tension thing.’

Which comes as a surprise to no one.

Like most on the right you have nothing but contempt citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

And when those disadvantaged by the hateful rightist agenda oppose that hateful agenda, you and most other conservatives are clueless as to why.

When you (pro aborts who deny the personhood of children in the womb) point your finger at others and call them clueless, you really don't how much of a projection that is. Do you.

upload_2017-8-20_4-18-29.png

The Antifa the Fascists and PROUDLY Fascist.

Fuck Antifa Nazi Scum.

They PROUDLY are Traitors, see below.

upload_2017-8-20_4-19-44.png

If you can read all of the hateful and stupid right wing posts in this thread and still say you don't understand, then nothing can help you get a clue.

If you can read all of the hateful and stupid right wing posts in this thread and still say you don't understand, then nothing can help you get a clue.

And, If you can not quote and rebut those posts. . . .

This is the American Leftist Maniacs Last Stand, the Race Card has been their only card for some time, they literally have nothing else now, they have no power, they don't have the White House, the Senate, the House or the American Supreme Court....so this literally is it:

Fan the flames and start a full on Race War.

Being mentally ill they don't care how many people might die and they don't care if the American Republic ITSELF is destroyed.

Democrats did this to America once before and were quite happy to rip America apart and pit American AGAINST American....that was called the American Civil War.

Democrats are now determined to start the Second American Civil War.
I agree. They're turning all of the minorities in America against white people, and forcing white people into a corner because of it. Pretty soon, they'll see joining the white supremacist movement as an act of self defense, and things will get more violent.

Or so the left hopes.

I understand that Nazis deemed certain human beings and classes of human beings to be so far beneath them that they could be destroyed by the millions for the convienience of others.

Sound familiar?
Yes.

It sounds just like the conservative agenda hostile to gay Americans, women, and Muslims.

Lol! The left deems it so, so it be it! Fact be damned!

Forum List

Back