I don’t get the narrative the Democrats are trying with old America

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Have Democrats truly been able to convince people that America of old was truly an awful place? We are talking about the top country in the world. We are talking about a country where everyone wished they could be. We are talking about one of the most successful nations of all times. How can anyone be dumb enough to believe it was a failure?

So the Democrats are selling that America of old was a failure and they want to offer what every other country has as a fix? This makes no sense either seeing that people in those other countries wanted to come here. True with Obama that has decreased because we are getting closer to what they already have. The Democrats are successfully destroying this country and making it like every other country. I mean no country has had as much success as America in its prime nor have they even come close.

I can’t see how so many people are buying this narrative? We are talking almost half the country. Are there that many people with blinders on? I just don’t get it. Do they not know what the reality is of these other countries people like Michael Moore try to put out as successful. I mean come on they have to know people risk their lives in dinky little boats just to get out of Cuba. Come on what gives?

Progs are pathological liars. As you noted their biggest lie is that America could do "better" under their stewardship. If you define "better" as a third world shithole, then yeah Progs definitely do better.

Give Obama another term and 8% Unemployment for 4 years will be "the good Ole days"

Progs are pathological liars. As you noted their biggest lie is that America could do "better" under their stewardship. If you define "better" as a third world shithole, then yeah Progs definitely do better.

Give Obama another term and 8% Unemployment for 4 years will be "the good Ole days"

I know they are lies but I don't understand how so many are made to believe the lies. How is this being done. How do you convince someone that this nation was not the greatest on earth then convince them to change it to be like nations people are leaving to come here.

I know they are lies but I don't understand how so many are made to believe the lies. How is this being done. How do you convince someone that this nation was not the greatest on earth then convince them to change it to be like nations people are leaving to come here.

They been at it for generations through the media and school system and now they have total control of the Democrat Party so they lie non-stop 24/7 and have finally embraced their Inner Mao.

America of old was not an awful place for most. But we are a better society today by far

Liberals have made this a better country

Have Democrats truly been able to convince people that America of old was truly an awful place? We are talking about the top country in the world. We are talking about a country where everyone wished they could be. We are talking about one of the most successful nations of all times. How can anyone be dumb enough to believe it was a failure?

So the Democrats are selling that America of old was a failure and they want to offer what every other country has as a fix? This makes no sense either seeing that people in those other countries wanted to come here. True with Obama that has decreased because we are getting closer to what they already have. The Democrats are successfully destroying this country and making it like every other country. I mean no country has had as much success as America in its prime nor have they even come close.

I can’t see how so many people are buying this narrative? We are talking almost half the country. Are there that many people with blinders on? I just don’t get it. Do they not know what the reality is of these other countries people like Michael Moore try to put out as successful. I mean come on they have to know people risk their lives in dinky little boats just to get out of Cuba. Come on what gives?

Ghangis Khan had the largest contigiuos empire in the world, Mongolia was great. Rome, The Persian Empire.

You do have very poor sentence structre and grammerical skills. Where is that good old fashioned republiklan education you gots?

Liberals hate America. They are embarrassed to be Americans. They fail to realize that mean old terrible capitalist pig racist America had millions of kids from around the world dreaming to be an American.

Many of us old folks don't think that the country is heading in the right direction. Mayor Giuliani just stated that if the election was limited to people over 40, Romney would win by 15 points. (no I don't have a link, saw it on T.V.)

Many of us old folks don't think that the country is heading in the right direction. Mayor Giuliani just stated that if the election was limited to people over 40, Romney would win by 15 points. (no I don't have a link, saw it on T.V.)

That's not amazing, I'm 51 and when I was a kid I heard the old folks bitch about the country being headed in the wrong direction also.
Times change, but disgruntled old people do not, they criticize everything that they do not do themselves.
The worst thing old folks do to alienate themselves from the younger generation is saying that they are stupid and don't know anything.

Kids used to watch the Olympics and see the Americans and think "I want to be one of them. The freedom! The Dream!". Now, those kids around the world say "fuck that! America is the new USSR."

It's a terrible thing what liberal statists have done to liberty and the American Dream.

America of old was not an awful place for most. But we are a better society today by far

Liberals have made this a better country

yeah, abortions on demand, welfare for nothing have improved our country a hell of a lot
you liberals have warped this country

The old folks were correct. America was heading in the wrong direction.

Polling seems to support that

Don't know if that is good or bad for Romney

That's not amazing, I'm 51 and when I was a kid I heard the old folks bitch about the country being headed in the wrong direction also.
Times change, but disgruntled old people do not, they criticize everything that they do not do themselves.
The worst thing old folks do to alienate themselves from the younger generation is saying that they are stupid and don't know anything.

You must be retired from a Public Union. You go along and say anything that will keep the un earned checks coming in....... People who work and cover there own asses have come to despise your kind. I'm one of them.

Forum List

Back