I don't get it...

S

Sandy73

I was driving tonight and I was flipping through the stations as usual and Ice Ice Baby was on I was proceding to turn it when my 11 yr old screams Mom turn that back on it rocks ! Then my 13 yr old screams the same thing !! I died laughing !!!
Oh well I guess its better than M&M...

Originally posted by Sandy73
I was driving tonight and I was flipping through the stations as usual and Ice Ice Baby was on I was proceding to turn it when my 11 yr old screams Mom turn that back on it rocks ! Then my 13 yr old screams the same thing !! I died laughing !!!
Oh well I guess its better than M&M...

I don't get it either, could ya hum a few bars? :D

that is the first line of the Ice Ice baby song

new, the metal version is alot better than the rap one. back in the day he looked like a freaking geek. now hes all tattooed up and bellows out that tune

I know he does look better, but he still sucks

I'll admit it: it's a good song (the rap version). Music-wise, I mean, the lyrics and rapping suck, but the music is good. The bar that I hang out at plays that all the time, and it's a really bumping song when you have it going on a good PA system.

Vanilla Ice is the biggest phony I've ever seen.

Early 90's: Rap is popular, Vanilla Ice emerges as a rapper.
Mid 90's: Ska is popular, Vanilla Ice emerges with dreadlocks.
Late 90's: Rap/metal mix is popular, Vanilla Ice emerges as (gasp!) a metal singer.

:rolleyes:
I'm anxious to see when he's going to start up a boy-band, he'd better hurry before he misses that boat.

...By the way, I'm not trying to be an elitist, I am a recovering Vanilla Ice fan, I had To The Extreme back in the day, my brothers used to make fun of me all the time for that.

Originally posted by Dan
Vanilla Ice is the biggest phony I've ever seen.

Early 90's: Rap is popular, Vanilla Ice emerges as a rapper.
Mid 90's: Ska is popular, Vanilla Ice emerges with dreadlocks.
Late 90's: Rap/metal mix is popular, Vanilla Ice emerges as (gasp!) a metal singer.

:rolleyes:
I'm anxious to see when he's going to start up a boy-band, he'd better hurry before he misses that boat.

I rarely take any music that seriously...nomatter the motivation, if it's good music, I'll listen; hence my Milli Vanilli collection.

:D

Vanilla Ice as a metal artist was actually pretty cool.

And I was totally into To The Extreme when it came out. We even went to see him play at a hotel in Hawaii when I lived out there.

Forum List

Back