I Don't Get How God Is Supposed To Be A Loving God...

He created perfection with the allowance for rebellion. It sounds like you would have preferred He create mankind as a bunch of robots, programmed to follow Him, with no choice allowed. That's obviously not what He did.

Yeah we hear this 'free will' nonsense all the time, it is THE favorite dodge for 'believers'.

If 'god' is all knowing he knows what every single person will do in the future without error. He knows who will go to hell before he creates them. Yet he creates them anyway.

He creates humans TO go to hell.

The circular illogic it takes to believe in this nonsense is just a Mt Everest of steaming crap. And that goes for all 'religions'.

You've been told this before but you still rave and rage. Everyone goes to hell. Hell is simply the grave. Even a saved person goes to hell (the grave) No one is burning away in a place of fiery punishment and torture. The dead are dead and will stay dead until called forth in resurrection.

Why can't you accept the obvious?
Hey, go to your church and during bible study have everyone do a test, a simple test about the different parts of the bible, Adam and Eve if it was literal, Noah's flood, what original sin is, why there are inconsistencies in the first 2 chapters of Genesis, who are sons of God and daughters of man, was satanism really the snake in the garden , do you go to heaven or hell or the grave as you put it before judgement. I think you will be surprised that none of the answers will be the same. I think you will be surprised what some people believe and what some do not believe. The point I want to show you is that there is no consistency in religion which means it has no merit. And these people supposedly have studied the bible for decades and they all have different answers.

I did this when a long time ago for baptist, Methodists, Lutherans, and Catholics, needless to say I am never welcomed back to any of those churches but everyone in the same religion had different answers and they all got mad at each other. Lol it was quite humorous. Now these people supposedly studied the bible every week, some said everyday and they just had one book to study.

I went to college and studied multiple books in physics for a semester, just a semester and almost everyone had the same answers and and most of us passed the tests.

Religion is not supposed to change but it does every generation. A few hundred years ago most Christians believed in pre destiny, now some say free will. And some today say predestined for god but it is free will for man. It follows a pattern of making it up as you go. Which to me is false and no truths can be gleaned from this type of lazy reasoning or more precisely no reasoning whatsoever.

Somehow, that is God's fault? I agree there is an awful lot of false doctrine preached in the churches. Religion is man made but Christianity is Christ made. No church or man can save you. Most of them will lead you astray. You must seek out your own salvation. The best way to do that is to study the Bible yourself and see for yourself what it says. Don't depend on me or anyone else to tell you what it says. Be responsible for your own salvation.
I read the bible from front to back. I found so many discrepancies and outright falsehood within its pages. I asked different denominations about the questions I had. Most of them said I was taking it out of context, but from the beginning of the bible which was written for a different audience that believed in different things and whom it was written for the Jews, I countered they had taken it out of context and used the Torah to fit their narrative of Christianity. The second chapter of Genesis is horrible and if this is the word of God then God needs to go back to school. Then some even said some of the stories were not literal which I agreed. Yet I kept finding people of that denomination that believed it was literal. The bible makes no sense and is filled with violence and hate. The worst written book I have ever read.

I did research looked at the gnostic gospels and other early Christianity writings and was just shocked people could be live such things. The New Testament was not any better. I then studied the early Greek philosophers and early church saints. I looked at the archeological evidence that has been gleaned.

I read the New Testament and found that they named Luke John Mathew and Mark to fit the narrative since these stories never had titles and Mark was 16:9-20 was an addition, again to fit the narrative. The beginning of the Old Testament fell apart which means the foundation that Christianity is false. I found no truth within its pages just faith based upon fear.

I don't believe in God because I researched it and read it.

You just have no understanding. One cannot read the bible for themselves and come away with understanding--they must be taught---Why do you think there are 33,000 different religions claiming to be Christian? Jesus started one single religion-1Cor 1:10= no division--that means32,999 of those religions are false--they do not have Holy spirit as they claim--they have no understanding---- Even Gods angels are desiring to understand-1Peter 1:12

Yeah we hear this 'free will' nonsense all the time, it is THE favorite dodge for 'believers'.

If 'god' is all knowing he knows what every single person will do in the future without error. He knows who will go to hell before he creates them. Yet he creates them anyway.

The circular illogic it takes to believe in this nonsense is just a Mt Everest of steaming crap. And that goes for all 'religions'.

You've been told this before but you still rave and rage. Everyone goes to hell. Hell is simply the grave. Even a saved person goes to hell (the grave) No one is burning away in a place of fiery punishment and torture. The dead are dead and will stay dead until called forth in resurrection.

Hey, go to your church and during bible study have everyone do a test, a simple test about the different parts of the bible, Adam and Eve if it was literal, Noah's flood, what original sin is, why there are inconsistencies in the first 2 chapters of Genesis, who are sons of God and daughters of man, was satanism really the snake in the garden , do you go to heaven or hell or the grave as you put it before judgement. I think you will be surprised that none of the answers will be the same. I think you will be surprised what some people believe and what some do not believe. The point I want to show you is that there is no consistency in religion which means it has no merit. And these people supposedly have studied the bible for decades and they all have different answers.

I did this when a long time ago for baptist, Methodists, Lutherans, and Catholics, needless to say I am never welcomed back to any of those churches but everyone in the same religion had different answers and they all got mad at each other. Lol it was quite humorous. Now these people supposedly studied the bible every week, some said everyday and they just had one book to study.

I went to college and studied multiple books in physics for a semester, just a semester and almost everyone had the same answers and and most of us passed the tests.

Religion is not supposed to change but it does every generation. A few hundred years ago most Christians believed in pre destiny, now some say free will. And some today say predestined for god but it is free will for man. It follows a pattern of making it up as you go. Which to me is false and no truths can be gleaned from this type of lazy reasoning or more precisely no reasoning whatsoever.

Somehow, that is God's fault? I agree there is an awful lot of false doctrine preached in the churches. Religion is man made but Christianity is Christ made. No church or man can save you. Most of them will lead you astray. You must seek out your own salvation. The best way to do that is to study the Bible yourself and see for yourself what it says. Don't depend on me or anyone else to tell you what it says. Be responsible for your own salvation.
I read the bible from front to back. I found so many discrepancies and outright falsehood within its pages. I asked different denominations about the questions I had. Most of them said I was taking it out of context, but from the beginning of the bible which was written for a different audience that believed in different things and whom it was written for the Jews, I countered they had taken it out of context and used the Torah to fit their narrative of Christianity. The second chapter of Genesis is horrible and if this is the word of God then God needs to go back to school. Then some even said some of the stories were not literal which I agreed. Yet I kept finding people of that denomination that believed it was literal. The bible makes no sense and is filled with violence and hate. The worst written book I have ever read.

I did research looked at the gnostic gospels and other early Christianity writings and was just shocked people could be live such things. The New Testament was not any better. I then studied the early Greek philosophers and early church saints. I looked at the archeological evidence that has been gleaned.

I read the New Testament and found that they named Luke John Mathew and Mark to fit the narrative since these stories never had titles and Mark was 16:9-20 was an addition, again to fit the narrative. The beginning of the Old Testament fell apart which means the foundation that Christianity is false. I found no truth within its pages just faith based upon fear.

You just have no understanding. One cannot read the bible for themselves and come away with understanding--they must be taught---Why do you think there are 33,000 different religions claiming to be Christian? Jesus started one single religion-1Cor 1:10= no division--that means32,999 of those religions are false--they do not have Holy spirit as they claim--they have no understanding---- Even Gods angels are desiring to understand-1Peter 1:12

"One cannot read the bible for themselves and come away with understanding--they must be taught---"

Then there can be no teachers because they will have to have read the bible and come away with an understanding of it.

There is no human that has superior knowledge to another human about 'an after life'. There are no teachers for this. There are only people that have studied dogma.

"One cannot read the bible for themselves and come away with understanding--they must be taught---"

Then there can be no teachers because they will have to have read the bible and come away with an understanding of it.

There is no human that has superior knowledge to another human about 'an after life'. There are no teachers for this. There are only people that have studied dogma.

Jesus has anointed teachers on earth, in one single religion--Holy spirit guides them into truth.
God promised truth would become abundant here in these last days( Daniel 12:4) otherwise no one could accomplish this- John 4:22-24

By the time God flooded the earth there were only 8 human beings whose bloodline had not been tainted by demons. The men, women, children and animals that were destroyed were hybrids, and really nasty hybrids at that.
God gave us Eden, a perfect playground for His children, and we screwed it up right from the git go. Even so, He will create it for us again after our free will takes us to the brink of destruction.
God never said you wouldn't experience trouble here on earth, He said He'd get you through it. This vengeful God, just waiting to kill you if you step out of line does not exist. There are no lines where God is concerned. There is no behavior He won't forgive if you ask to be forgiven.
I had a wonderful, really wonderful Daddy, but if I disobeyed, I was punished in some manner. And He loved me more than anyone on earth. Our Heavenly Father not only forgives us, but forgives us while we are in the act. And if you accept his gift of salvation,< (where He came here and took our punishment in our place) then He forgives all of our trespasses at once, and erases them from His memory. To Him, you're perfect. All He wants is to love and spoil His children. Let Him. :)

You are mistaken sir-- Only repented sin is forgiven. Repentence = the stopping of the doing of a sin.
Hebrews 10:26--no sacrifice left( Jesus') for any who practice sin.
Jesus says the same basically--Matt 7:22-23

1John 3-- a mirror--- teaches who are Gods children and who are the devils children, it teaches----Its impossible for a child of God to practice even one sin.
So I would say, when Jesus said a few times--GO SIN NO MORE-- he meant it.

I just punch like a guy. I'm really a little girl.
To Re-pent means to return to the highest level. As in Penthouse. You are a child of the Most High. That was your highest level. That is where you started out, and where you return. It isn't about behavior modification, but about heart transformation.
Have you ever done something that you wish more than anything you hadn't done? You hate that you did it and would never do it again? THAT is repentance. You have had a change of heart from when you committed the deed, and that leads to a shift in your behavior.

If you look at the Exodus, not only did the Jews not repent, they whined and sinned all the way to Sinai and God forgave them while they were sinning and provided for them without one sorry or thank you being uttered. That is our loving Father.
It is impossible for a child of God not to sin. All have sinned and fallen short, and that includes the sins a Christian will commit tomorrow. We have a sin nature. DaviThroughout the Bible, spirit beings have appeared tod, Moses, Paul, Samson, Peter, you, me. Samson belong to God from birth, but it was his death that awarded him a spot in God's Hall of Faith. His behavior was atrocious. Same with David, the apple of God's eye. He belonged to God from the womb, but committed adultery and murder anyway. It was David's repentant heart that God loved so.

Sin is a blood issue. We caught it from our grandparents, Adam and Eve, and the only thing that removes it is rusalema pure blood transfusion. That was accomplished at the cross.

At 1Cor 6:9-11--it makes the statement--- this is what some of you were= past tense--they repented and stopped doing the sins. that is true repentence. otherwise it says--- those who practice those sins--will not enter Gods kingdom.

Let's look at this logically. God is a spirit. The angels are spirit beings. Even the fallen angels and their offspring the demons, are spirit beings. Christ Himself stated that spirit beings are invisible to humans. Now, if we look at the Kingdom Christ will establish upon this earth with its headquarter in Jerusalem, then we should expect an invisible kingdom. The predestinated saints will be raised as spirit beings in the first resurrection. They will be raised invisible to humans. New Jerusalem is said to be 1500 miles X 1500 miles X 1500 miles. Such a city would crush everything from Jerusalem to Egypt. It is an invisible city. Those not partaking in the First Resurrection and born again as spirit beings, will be born again as human beings. The churches have proclaimed that Christ has failed miserably in the very mission the Father sent Him to accomplish. He was sent to be the Savior of mankind. The church proclaims that it is all over when Christ returns to establish his earthly kingdom. The church is wrong.

What is scary to me about your post is that you think you're being logical. If you think that's logical, you may be a danger to others.

By the time God flooded the earth there were only 8 human beings whose bloodline had not been tainted by demons. The men, women, children and animals that were destroyed were hybrids, and really nasty hybrids at that.
God gave us Eden, a perfect playground for His children, and we screwed it up right from the git go. Even so, He will create it for us again after our free will takes us to the brink of destruction.
God never said you wouldn't experience trouble here on earth, He said He'd get you through it. This vengeful God, just waiting to kill you if you step out of line does not exist. There are no lines where God is concerned. There is no behavior He won't forgive if you ask to be forgiven.
I had a wonderful, really wonderful Daddy, but if I disobeyed, I was punished in some manner. And He loved me more than anyone on earth. Our Heavenly Father not only forgives us, but forgives us while we are in the act. And if you accept his gift of salvation,< (where He came here and took our punishment in our place) then He forgives all of our trespasses at once, and erases them from His memory. To Him, you're perfect. All He wants is to love and spoil His children. Let Him. :)

You are mistaken sir-- Only repented sin is forgiven. Repentence = the stopping of the doing of a sin.

1John 3-- a mirror--- teaches who are Gods children and who are the devils children, it teaches----Its impossible for a child of God to practice even one sin.

To Re-pent means to return to the highest level. As in Penthouse. You are a child of the Most High. That was your highest level. That is where you started out, and where you return. It isn't about behavior modification, but about heart transformation.
Have you ever done something that you wish more than anything you hadn't done? You hate that you did it and would never do it again? THAT is repentance. You have had a change of heart from when you committed the deed, and that leads to a shift in your behavior.

If you look at the Exodus, not only did the Jews not repent, they whined and sinned all the way to Sinai and God forgave them while they were sinning and provided for them without one sorry or thank you being uttered. That is our loving Father.
It is impossible for a child of God not to sin. All have sinned and fallen short, and that includes the sins a Christian will commit tomorrow. We have a sin nature. DaviThroughout the Bible, spirit beings have appeared tod, Moses, Paul, Samson, Peter, you, me. Samson belong to God from birth, but it was his death that awarded him a spot in God's Hall of Faith. His behavior was atrocious. Same with David, the apple of God's eye. He belonged to God from the womb, but committed adultery and murder anyway. It was David's repentant heart that God loved so.

Sin is a blood issue. We caught it from our grandparents, Adam and Eve, and the only thing that removes it is rusalema pure blood transfusion. That was accomplished at the cross.

At 1Cor 6:9-11--it makes the statement--- this is what some of you were= past tense--they repented and stopped doing the sins. that is true repentence. otherwise it says--- those who practice those sins--will not enter Gods kingdom.

Let's look at this logically. God is a spirit. The angels are spirit beings. Even the fallen angels and their offspring the demons, are spirit beings. Christ Himself stated that spirit beings are invisible to humans. Now, if we look at the Kingdom Christ will establish upon this earth with its headquarter in Jerusalem, then we should expect an invisible kingdom. The predestinated saints will be raised as spirit beings in the first resurrection. They will be raised invisible to humans. New Jerusalem is said to be 1500 miles X 1500 miles X 1500 miles. Such a city would crush everything from Jerusalem to Egypt. It is an invisible city. Those not partaking in the First Resurrection and born again as spirit beings, will be born again as human beings. The churches have proclaimed that Christ has failed miserably in the very mission the Father sent Him to accomplish. He was sent to be the Savior of mankind. The church proclaims that it is all over when Christ returns to establish his earthly kingdom. The church is wrong.

What is scary to me about your post is that you think you're being logical. If you think that's logical, you may be a danger to others.

Why would what I say or think be scary to you? I have no weight anywhere. It appears you are very insecure.

Why would what I say or think be scary to you? I have no weight anywhere. It appears you are very insecure.

I'm not scared for me, but for those near you.

They're safe. I'm harmless.

I hope so. Just make sure you aren't responsible for anyone's education.

...but gives children to animals.

Police: 3-year-old girl kept in closet, offered for sex

I remember a song in Sunday School about how Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world, but for the life of me I don't remember the teacher ever explaining just how that love includes giving the innocent babies of the world to people who go out of their way to make those same beloved children suffer.

Any God that allows this to go on isn't a god worth worshipping.
It's easy for me to see how so many find it impossible to accept that God is a loving god. Especially after so many children were exterminated in the holocaust. Almost all that witnessed it are dead now. But there are many that have seen the suffering of children, women, and elderly in the Iraq war. We have seen the suffering of thousands in Haiti after the earthquake. And a quarter million died in the tsunami in the Indian ocean. There are millions that suffer in India, China and even here in America. And the vast majority of "so called" Christians turn a blind eye.

Here's the conclusion I came to....WHAT IF..."You reap what you sow"...WHAT IF...karma is real...WHAT IF... reincarnation is real, and you have to learn the lessons of your past actions....WHAT IF ...all those that have suffered were guilty of being the perpetrators of the suffering of others....like for instance....those that we've seen suffering in our life time, were the nazis that killed all those children 70 years ago? I don't blame God for the bad things that happen, because I know that the bad things that have happened to me, I brought on myself.

Not anymore. I sent three kids to college. January 1st, they sent me home and took over my business. I'm worthless now.

Not anymore. I sent three kids to college. January 1st, they sent me home and took over my business. I'm worthless now.

Worthless or retired? May I ask what your children are studying?

Worthless or retired? May I ask what your children are studying?

Retired. Same thing. They're not studying anything now. They've finished college. One daughter has a Master's in Business Management, another daughter is a Tax Attorney and CPA, and my son followed after my lead with a degree in electrical engineering.

God only loved those who tithe. Everyone else is going to hell.

Corinthians is the teachings of Paul, not Jesus. You follow Paul instead of Jesus. Jesus said, "Judge not, and be not judged. Judge and be judged accordingly." You condemn with your ignorance. Jesus didn't come to start a religion, he came to forgive.

Corinthians is the teachings of Paul, not Jesus. You follow Paul instead of Jesus. Jesus said, "Judge not, and be not judged. Judge and be judged accordingly." You condemn with your ignorance. Jesus didn't come to start a religion, he came to forgive.

Jesus spoke to 7 congregations of the religion he started in Revelation 3-- so yes he did start a new religion--he trained teachers( apostles) to teach, who in turn trained other teachers to teach--the Israelites were given every chance by him to make correction--they outright refused, they were cut off of being Gods chosen-Matt 23:37-39--
Jesus only forgives--repented sin, just as his Father does, he is the exact image of his Father.
Jesus' sacrifice does not cover any who practice sin( Hebrews 10:26

God only loved those who tithe. Everyone else is going to hell.
Cons are always trying to get us to believe that the only thing god cares about is money.
Then why would god have the tag line "in god we trust" on US money?
It's obvious that cons put it there, because money is their god.
So why would god let that tag line be put on money? He have zero power to do anything about it?

Forum List

Back