I don't find black people attractive. I believe that I am not racist.

Black woman is Gods greatest creation.
Unfortunately the vast majority of the world doesn't seem to agree. Youve got way too many fatties, and even most of the prettier ones dont have any class. Apparently not even white rapists are into black women. I think that says a lot.

I think this is honestly the first time I've seen someone use women rape stats to validate which race they find attractive. "Rapist like them so that says alot"

Ummmm what?

Black woman is Gods greatest creation.
Unfortunately the vast majority of the world doesn't seem to agree. Youve got way too many fatties, and even most of the prettier ones dont have any class. Apparently not even white rapists are into black women. I think that says a lot.

I think this is honestly the first time I've seen someone use women rape stats to validate which race they find attractive. "Rapist like them so that says alot"

Ummmm what?
I know. Its amazing that people dont realize when they post they reveal their ignorance. In this case it was mind numbing ignorance.

Genetic closeness helps. That's why white males dig Asian females -- they are pretty close, genetically.

The one thing that barely ever happens is white males and black females. Nope. Black/white in general is pretty rare, despite the media image.
LOL The reason white men are attracted to Asian females is because Asian females are passive, or seen as that way. Too funny.

And they have the flattest asses on the planet

Genetic closeness helps. That's why white males dig Asian females -- they are pretty close, genetically.

The one thing that barely ever happens is white males and black females. Nope. Black/white in general is pretty rare, despite the media image.
LOL The reason white men are attracted to Asian females is because Asian females are passive, or seen as that way. Too funny.

And they have the flattest asses on the planet
Not the ones I dated. A plump ass was a major prerequisite for anyone I dated. The darker asians must have some Black in them.

Here is the REAL test for the OP... Consider the following:

You met this guy who is really attractive, like cover of GQ good looking. He has an awesome personality and treats you like a queen. After dating for a while, you are invited to have dinner with his family who you haven't met. Upon your arrival, you are shocked to discover his whole family is as black as the ace of spades! You have assumed all this time that he was white because he looks white. Now... Do you continue dating him or not?

To me, this would be the real test as to whether or not you are racist. If the fact that he is a different race trumps all other aspects, then you might be racist. Now having stuck my neck out and said that, let me also add a small caveat for consideration. I once counseled an interracial couple who were maintaining a relationship in secret because they feared social stigma. They were very much in love but also aware of the problems faced by interracial couples in society. So it is possible to choose not to date a person of another race because of social pressures and what others would think, and not because you are a racist yourself. Society is evolving so this is much less of a concern than it once was, but it still exists.
I'm not sure about that. There are a number of reasons other than being a racist why a person would not want to have a relationship with a person of another race. There can be peer pressure, family pressures, or the fear of discrimination. There are lots of people that just don't have the guts to deal with the problems that may arise from that type of relationship. That does not make the person a racist.

I guess you stopped before you read my second paragraph?
Yep, I guess I did.

Here is the REAL test for the OP... Consider the following:

You met this guy who is really attractive, like cover of GQ good looking. He has an awesome personality and treats you like a queen. After dating for a while, you are invited to have dinner with his family who you haven't met. Upon your arrival, you are shocked to discover his whole family is as black as the ace of spades! You have assumed all this time that he was white because he looks white. Now... Do you continue dating him or not?

To me, this would be the real test as to whether or not you are racist. If the fact that he is a different race trumps all other aspects, then you might be racist. Now having stuck my neck out and said that, let me also add a small caveat for consideration. I once counseled an interracial couple who were maintaining a relationship in secret because they feared social stigma. They were very much in love but also aware of the problems faced by interracial couples in society. So it is possible to choose not to date a person of another race because of social pressures and what others would think, and not because you are a racist yourself. Society is evolving so this is much less of a concern than it once was, but it still exists.
I'm not sure about that. There are a number of reasons other than being a racist why a person would not want to have a relationship with a person of another race. There can be peer pressure, family pressures, or the fear of discrimination. There are lots of people that just don't have the guts to deal with the problems that may arise from that type of relationship. That does not make the person a racist.

I guess you stopped before you read my second paragraph?
Yep, I guess I did.
I lived in a small town in Vermont where there simply aren't many minorities, and nearly all of the people I meet and interact with are white.
I don't find black people attractive, and I have never met a black man I would date (sorry, I'm a bit vain). Not directly because they're black, but because I don't find them attractive. I find plenty of other minorities attractive, and I have black friends (but lets face it, every closet racist says that).
I don't believe I am racist. It's not a conscious decision to find black people unattractive, I just do. I believe that I am not racist in the same way that a straight person is not sexist to find other members of the same sex unattractive.
images
Redheads (men) never did much for me. So I guess it's a personal thing.
Hmm, known some beautiful redheaded women, back in the day.

They were Cajunized Germans, had accents, and were Hell bent on marriage.

Smokin' hot, and in love, and I was just a kid.

Damn, if we could go back in time.

I lived in a small town in Vermont where there simply aren't many minorities, and nearly all of the people I meet and interact with are white.
I don't find black people attractive, and I have never met a black man I would date (sorry, I'm a bit vain). Not directly because they're black, but because I don't find them attractive. I find plenty of other minorities attractive, and I have black friends (but lets face it, every closet racist says that).
I don't believe I am racist. It's not a conscious decision to find black people unattractive, I just do. I believe that I am not racist in the same way that a straight person is not sexist to find other members of the same sex unattractive.
images

images

She is not a racist at lease not base on who she finds sexually attractive. What body types one finds attractive and what type of person one wishes to have a personal relationship with is a very personal thing that no need to justify. If that is Racist then all the black women that don’t find red haired men attractive are also racist. I have known impressive and admiral black women but found known of them sexually attractive.

New Topics

Forum List

Back